L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 02, 2019 4:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young blond was working on a request from italy when an acolyte approached her that someone was standing in the request area. She nodded and raised from her chair. The acolyte told her about what the bishop has said.

Monseigneur could you please fill in the form presented on the first page as it is essential for any request presented to us.
There is no record on how your old coat of arms looked like so I would ask you to please describe it accordingly as stated within the form.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2019 3:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Will remembered that he had a copy of his old application form with him. He handed it out to Mother Jolieen.

COAT Form a écrit:

Greetings,

Please receive my request. If further details are needed I can be contacted via pm.

Peace and Goodwill,
Brother William Blazing, OFM

1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Blazingwill
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Brother William Blazing, OFM (Nobility titles: Viscount of Osney, Baron of Dorchester On Thames)
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s):
    *Bishop of Portsmouth
    *Member of the Franciscan Grey Friars of Liverpool
    *Writer for the Holy Office

4 ) your coat in large size: https://s26.postimg.cc/409uf67op/Blazingwill_update_8-7-17.png
https://s26.postimg.cc/rsj5qp9pl/Blazingwill_Full_update_8-7-17.png
5) Quaerere, Amare et Servire (Seek, Love and Serve)
6) Portuguese

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics

Dernière édition par Blazingwill le Lun Fév 11, 2019 12:49 pm; édité 1 fois
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 11, 2019 11:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello to everyone, it would be great if I could receive a Coat of Arms and some seals as well. This is what I came up with:
Citation:
1) Kosygin
2) Alexei Nikolayevich Kosygin
3) Metropolitan Archbishop of Utrecht, Dutch Vice-Primate, Dutch Vice-Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats, Professor of the Seminary of Saint Sjnoel.

Coat of Arms: Please use a combination of the following two things: Leiden, Book
Motto: Vigilate Deo confidentes
Preference: French

If Possible, I would also like to add Seals to this. Since I am ordained, I'd like to have the ogival form.
Do let me know if you need additional information.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 11, 2019 11:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Hello, sorry to bother, but I have a request."

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Erwann.
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Erwann de Northshire Du Val d'Haine, said di Celje, Marquis (crown) of Solčava with High Nobility necklace and Coat, Count of Insterburg (Teutonic), Italian Hochmeister and Ritter (Teutonic).
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Newly Count Palatin of St. John Lateran.
  • If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms :
    4 ) your coat in large size : Old CoA from when the Slovenian Grbovnik.
    5 ) your motto (not mandatory) : I would like to use the Northshire family motto and family shield. That is not a custom for Slovenian heraldry, but it is one in Rome.
    6 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese": Portuguese for Grand Master ornements.

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2019 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Alexei these are for you - the seals will take some longer as they are executed by a different herald. Please be patient.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2019 8:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you so much! They are superb!

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2019 10:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a while she had spent to recreate the Coat of Arms for the bishop of Portsmouth the young blond returned from her office.

"Monseigneur, here are your Coat of Arms again - I need to remind you to keep them save as the pontificial collage does not keep some sort of registry or storage of the created coat of arms. Therefore it is up to the member of the clergy to make sure that such storage of their own coat of arms is assured. But I am certain you will take this time good care about them."

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2019 11:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Mother Jolieen. They are terrific. Jah bless you.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 21, 2019 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Highness Erwann
Citation:

L- S- Slovenian Secular-

Code:
L- [img]https://i.imgur.com/WvtiFUt.png[/img]
S- [img]https://i.imgur.com/jzzvMlb.png[/img]
Slovenian Secular- [img]https://i.imgur.com/2MpZ4hl.png[/img]

Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 25, 2019 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear people,
I have been kicked out as Cardinal, can someone paint my red parts green, so it fits my Bishop position.
Thanks in advance,
Vanyar

hull19 a écrit:
CoA of Vanyar
Citation:

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 25, 2019 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young blond turned towards the reception hall.

Monseigneur, a pleasure to meet you - could you do me a favor and fill the form as stated on the first page. We need the form to assure a proper workflow within the palazzo and we dont make any exceptions in this regard.

erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 17, 2019 11:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
Your Highness Erwann

I forgot to answer to you, I am terribly sorry. Thank you, it is great work!
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 18, 2019 12:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister, do you have any indication on when my seals are ready?

Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 18, 2019 1:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Krasoljub
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Priest

4 ) your favourite colors : Red and yellow.
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : deer, grapes
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source:here
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Credo quia absurdum
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

Citation:
Seal Form wrote:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Krasoljub
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : here
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : deer or grape with cross
5 ) The legend you desire : +S:Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch:Credo quia absurdum+

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 26, 2019 11:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Père Augustinus ?

Code:
[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/03/19//19031909541923830716166055.png[/img]
[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/03/19//19031909541923830716166054.png[/img]
[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/03/19//19031909541823830716166053.png[/img]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 20 sur 27

Sauter vers: