L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Per candidarsi - to apply - pour postuler
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lisandross

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 29, 2013 4:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Recommendation

We, Monsignor Lisandro Siqueira Da Silva, said "Lisandross", Metropolitan Archbishop of Tarragona, Non-Francophone Prefect of the Apostolic Nunciature, Vice-Prefect of the St. Theodule Office, Inspectors of Education Aristotelian.

Announcing

Our endorsement to the deacon Nicolás Borgia, said "Nicolino", in his apply for Itinerant preacher IG in the Company of Aristotle in the Kingdom of Valencia, trusting to make their jobs responsibly and diligently towards an increased number of faithful in the Kingdom of Valencia.

Also declare recognize their experience in clerical and temporal life, attesting that has always brought up the name of the Aristotelian Church, being an exemplary son of Holy Mother Church.

For the written record label and signed in Rome, on October 28 of the year of Our Lord of MCDLXI.

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 03, 2014 5:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Apply for the Company of Aristotle

To the Prefect of the Company of Aristotle
Monsignora Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia

I, Chapita known as Chapita Gautier Segovia ask to be admitted to the Company of Aristotle as

Guarantor of Praedicator Nuntius Gratiae Aang of which I testify under oath identity and preparation dogmatic.

I declare that I have obtained a diploma in theology at the recognized hispanic seminar Fray Tanys
I also declare to be an ordained priest of Gerona and Nuncio of the Apostolic Nunciature. I also declarte that I have lent my work in the following civilian positions Mayor, and many times Counselor concretely expressing my Aristotelian faith, as stated by bishop Lisandross.

I undertake to agree on times, places and manner of my mission with the Prefect of the Company and with the Regional coordinator; I will present them regular progress reports and a final report as agreed. I agree to respect the religious and temporal authorities of the places where shall devote my mission, recognizing their jurisdiction in religious celebrations.
I declare that I am aware of the Regulations of the Company and I promise to respect it in its entirety.

I enclose the following documents:
Diploma of Theology
Appointments religious
Certification of the identity of Praedicator Nuntius Gratiae

In faith and with the help of the Most High

03 de enero de 1462
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
lisandross

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 03, 2014 6:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Recommendation

We, Monsignor Lisandro Siqueira Da Silva, said "Lisandross", Non-Francophone Prefect of the Apostolic Nunciature, Vice-Prefect of the St. Theodule Office, Inspectors of Education Aristotelian.

Announcing

Our endorsement to the priest Chapita Gautier Segovia, said "Chapita", in his apply for Praedicator Nuntius Gratiae in the Company of Aristotle in the Principality of Catalonia, trusting to make their jobs responsibly and diligently towards an increased number of faithful in the Principality of Catalonia.

Also declare recognize their experience in clerical and temporal life, attesting that has always brought up the name of the Aristotelian Church, being an exemplary son of Holy Mother Church. I acknowledge, as Prothonotary Apostolic, his excellent work in the diplomatic and political relations, both representing the Nunciature, as their temporal positions.

For the written record label and signed in Rome, on January 03 of the year of Our Lord of MCDLXII.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brothers,

after thinking for a long time, I think it's better to wait until your personal situation and the general situation of the Spanish Church is more relaxed.
I am afraid that at this moment it is really difficult to preach.
We look forward to with confidence and as soon as possible we should proceed quickly with appointments and missions.

Queridos hermanos,

después de pensarlo durante mucho tiempo, creo que es mejor esperar hasta que su situación personal y la situación general de la Iglesia española es más relajado. Me temo que en este momento es muy difícil para predicar. Esperamos con confianza y tan pronto como debemos proceder rápidamente con las citas y las misiones.

H.Em. Fenice

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 10, 2014 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminenza Fenice,

Posso tornare ad agire per la compagnia di Aristotele?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 10, 2014 10:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rinfrescatemi la memoria... raccontatemi bene dei vostri studi e di ciò che avete fatto. E' passato parecchio tempo da quando vi ho visto in attività.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 11, 2014 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminenza, ho studiato le pastorali ovviamente, procurato episcopale, diplomazia e teologia.
Sono stato impegnato quasi quattro anni nella guardia episcopale fino ad essere prefetto aggiunto ed ho avuto l'onore di essere nominato vice dominus veteranus.
Ho ca battuto due crociate in cui una ero generale.
Sni stato ufficiale giudiziario e diacono per quattro anni, poi procuratore ecclesiastico sottosegretario ai pellegrinaggi, console per l'ufficio del gran cameriere, apprendista araldo.
Spero sia sufficiente per dimostraevi la mia buona volontà.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 13, 2014 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Non l'ho messa in dubbio... La formazione è importante, e anche la presenza e la costanza. Dove pensereste di predicare, ora? In che situazione si trova la zona?

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 14, 2014 12:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice a écrit:
Non l'ho messa in dubbio... La formazione è importante, e anche la presenza e la costanza. Dove pensereste di predicare, ora? In che situazione si trova la zona?

Per ora sono a parenzo, ma basta una vostra parola parto per qualsiasi destinazione.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 14, 2014 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mmmm ditemi una cosa, quali lingue parlate e comprendete?

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 14, 2014 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inglese francese ed un po di spagnolo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 22, 2014 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Madre....
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 22, 2014 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ci sono, ci sono... sto vagliando per scegliere tra un paio di possibili destinazioni.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 25, 2014 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunque, ho deciso di affidarvi una responsabilità delicata e difficile. Vedremo se avrete la perseveranza, la prudenza e lo zelo necessari.
Venite ad Albenga, non appena sarete giunto preparerò la vostra lettera di accreditamento (è inutile farla ora, vista la necessità del viaggio) e vi fornirò i dettagli della missione. Si tratta comunque di collaborare con il clero genovese per un progetto importante, di cui la predicazione è parte fondamentale.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 25, 2014 2:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Benissimo Madre, preparo i dettagli per la partenza.

Vi ringrazio per questa possibiità.

Madre devo trasferire la mia residenza?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: