L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Chancellerie Pontificale - Papal Chancellery
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 27, 2018 11:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Création de la paroisse cardinalice de Santa Maria Rotunda

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Ripolin des Anges, Archevêque métropolitain de Besançon, Comte de Sanem et de Baelen, Marquis d'Ancone et gouverneur de la Marche,

En notre qualité d'Archichancelier du Saint-Siège,

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons, à la suite de l’Édit du VIII novembre MCDLIX portant la création des paroisses cardinalices et la création d'un quatorzième siège cardinalice romain, la création de la paroisse et du titre cardinalice de santa Maria Rotunda.

Ainsi ratifié par le Sacré Collège des cardinaux, portons à quatorze le nombre de paroisses cardinalices romaines.

Dominus Vobiscum

Fait à Rome le XXVIIe jour du mois de Février, le mardi, de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/W1gUTO9.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Chancellerie Pontificale[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Création de la paroisse et du titre cardinalice de Santa Maria Rotunda[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Ripolin des Anges, Archevêque métropolitain de Besançon, Comte de Sanem et de Baelen, Marquis d'Ancone et gouverneur de la Marche,

En notre qualité d'Archichancellier du Saint-Siège,[/b]

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons, à la suite de l’Édit du VIII novembre MCDLIX portant la création des paroisses cardinalices et la création d'un quatorzième siège cardinalice romain, la création de la paroisse et du titre cardinalice de [b][i]santa Maria Rotunda/i][/b].

Ainsi ratifié par le Sacré Collège des cardinaux, portons à quatorze le nombre de paroisses cardinalices romaines.

[b][i]Dominus Vobiscum[/i]

Fait à Rome le XXVIIe jour du mois de Février, le mardi, de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI. [/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation of the cardinal parish and title of Santa Maria Rotunda

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & goovernor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,

Have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, following the Edict of November 8th, MCDLIX bearing the creation of the cardinal parishes and the creation of a fourteenth Roman cardinal seat, the creation of the cardinal parish and title ofsanta Maria Rotunda.

Thus ratified by the Sacred College of Cardinals, bring to fourteen the number of Roman cardinal parishes.

Dominus Vobiscum

Done in Rome the twenty-seventh day of February, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Code:
[size=18][i]Creation of the cardinal parish and title of Santa Maria Rotunda[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & goovernor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,[/b]

Have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, following the Edict of November 8th, MCDLIX bearing the creation of the cardinal parishes and the creation of a fourteenth Roman cardinal seat, the creation of the cardinal parish and title of[b][i]santa Maria Rotunda/i][/b].

Thus ratified by the Sacred College of Cardinals, bring to fourteen the number of Roman cardinal parishes.

Done in Rome the twenty-seventh day of February, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 27, 2018 11:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    De la création au titre de cardinal romain électeur de Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Ripolin-des-Anges, Archevêque métropolitain de Besançon, Recteur de la Congrégation de Sainct-Thomas, Comte de Sanem et de Baelen, Marquis d'Ancône & Gouverneur de la Marche,

De par notre autorité d'Archichancelier du Saint-Siège,

Suivant la tradition cardinalice et les volontés du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII, rendons officielle, à la suite de son élévation et création au titre de cardinal romain de l’Église Aristotélicienne Universelle et Romaine, la nomination de son éminence Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin dict "Cesarino" à la charge de la paroisse de Santa Maria Rotunda.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le XXVIIe du mois de février, le mardi, de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
    Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/tVyANkx.png[/img]

[size=18][i]De la création au titre de cardinal romain électeur de Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Ripolin-des-Anges, Archevêque métropolitain de Besançon, Recteur de la Congrégation de Sainct-Thomas, Comte de Sanem et de Baelen, Marquis d'Ancône & Gouverneur de la Marche,

De par notre autorité d'Archichancelier du Saint-Siège,[/b]

Suivant la tradition cardinalice et les volontés du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII, rendons officielle, à la suite de son élévation et création au titre de cardinal romain de l’Église Aristotélicienne Universelle et Romaine, la nomination de son éminence Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin dict "Cesarino" à la charge de la paroisse de Santa Maria Rotunda.

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b][/i]

[b]Fait à Rome le XXVIIe du mois de février, le mardi, de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[i][b]Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation of Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin to the rank of Roman elector cardinal

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & goovernor of the March,

Following the Cardinal tradition and the wishes of the Sovereign Pontiff Innocent VIIIth, let us make official, following his elevation and creation as Roman cardinal of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, the appointment of his Eminence Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann of Ibelin called "Cesarino" in charge of the parish of Santa Maria Rotunda.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Archancellor of the Holy See.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]Creation of Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin to the rank of Roman elector cardinal  [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & goovernor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See, [/b]

Following the Cardinal tradition and the wishes of the Sovereign Pontiff Innocent VIIIth, let us make official, following his elevation and creation as Roman cardinal of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, the appointment of his Eminence Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann of Ibelin called "Cesarino" in charge of the parish of Santa Maria Rotunda.

[b]Done in Rome the twenty-seventh day of February, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.[/b]

Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 28, 2018 12:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

Call for candidacy

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan Archbishop of Besancon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancona & Governor of the March,

As Archchancellor of the Holy See,

Hereby announce the call for candidacy for several seats within the Pontifical Chancery.

• Pontifical Secretary and Deputy pontifical Secretary

• Prefect and Vice-prefect of the Office of the Press and Parchment

• Reporters for the Office of the Press and Parchment

Cursus honorum and application letter should be sent to us [ Arnarion ] or to the Vice-chancelor [ Solex ] .

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Written in the Palace of the Chancery, Rome, the month of February, the XXVIIth day, the Thursday AD MCDLXVI

Archchancellor of the Holy See.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 01, 2018 1:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Pontifical Secretary: Resignation & Appointement

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Hereby announce the resignation of Her Excellency Ellesya de la Louveterie from the Pontifical Secretary. We accept it and thank her in the name of the Chancery for her precious work done for the Chancery and the internal organization of the Office. We whish her all the best.

By the same, let's announce the appointment of His Excellency Policarpo at the head of the Pontifical Secretary.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the first day of March, on Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]

[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Pontifical Chancery[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Pontifical Secretary: Resignation & Appointement  [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Hereby announce the resignation of Her Excellency [b]Ellesya de la Louveterie[/b] from the Pontifical Secretary. We accept it and thank her in the name of the Chancery for her precious work done for the Chancery and the internal organization of the Office. We whish her all the best.

By the same, let's announce the appointment of His Excellency [b]Policarpo [/b]at the head of the Pontifical Secretary.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 02, 2018 5:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Establishment of the Roman redaction team - call for candidacy

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Hereby announce the call for candidacy to establish the Roman redaction team (KAP), to the following positions:

• Editor-in-Chief
    • Vice-Editor-in-Chief
    • Linguistic Editor for each geodogmatical zone
    • Reporters for each geodogmatical zone

No special requirements are required unless knowledge of the functioning of the Church, its politics and traditions and a fluency in writing.
    Candidates shall write to us Arnarion or to the Vice-chancelor Solex.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the second day of March, on Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 10, 2018 4:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Press & Parchment Office: Appointement of KAP reporters

Hereby announce the appointment of His Excellency Franciscus Bergoglio [ Franciscus_bergoglio ] as reporter for the italian-speaking geodogmatic zone. Let's announce also the appointment of Adonnis [ Adonnis ] as reporter for the portuguese-speaking geodogmatic zone.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the tenth day of March, on Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]Press & Parchment Office: Appointement of KAP reporters [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Metropolitan archbishop of Besançon, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Hereby announce the appointment of His Excellency [b]Franciscus Bergoglio [/b] [ Franciscus_bergoglio ] as reporter for the italian-speaking geodogmatic zone. Let's announce also the appointment of [b]Adonnis[/b] [ Adonnis ] as reporter for the portuguese-speaking geodogmatic zone.

[b]Done in Rome the tenth day of March, on Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 17, 2018 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Office of the City of Rome - Property act

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery,

Authorize Valentina Wilgeforte Del Casalièr [does'nt exist ig ], Heiress of Arnault d'Azayes.

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Villa d'Azayes, under the regency of Ariana Del Casalièr [Ariana_anthea], until her majority, which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 14th March 1466. Which Villa d'Azayes, is located on the Rione Trastevere, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 14th March 1466.

Praefectus Urbis

Citation:
Code:
[list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tVyANkx.png[/img]
[size=16][color=darkblue][b]Pontifical Chancery[/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkred][size=14][i]Office of the City of Rome - Property act[/i][/size][/color]

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery,

Authorize [b]Valentina Wilgeforte Del Casalièr[/b] [size=9][[b]does'nt exist ig [/b]][/size], Heiress of Arnault d'Azayes.

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of 23th November 1465, the [b]Villa d'Azayes[/b], under the regency of Ariana Del Casalièr [size=9][b][Ariana_anthea][/b][/size], until her majority, which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 14th March 1466. Which Villa d'Azayes, is located on the Rione Trastevere, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 14th March 1466.

[img]http://zupimages.net/up/15/49/l2p0.png[/img][img]http://zupimages.net/up/17/47/j17j.png[/img]
[i]Praefectus Urbis[/i][/list]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 02, 2018 5:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Estimados señores,

Me pongo en contacto con Ustedes como Jefa de la Diplomacia de la Corona de Castilla y León.

He sido informada que se ha atribuido la propiedad de Villa Farnesina a la Embajada de Castilla y León debido a una solicitud que nuestra Embajadora Real, doña Estrella.luna, hizo. Sin embargo, esta solicitud se hizo a título particular, dado que la sola autoridad para hacer este tipo de solicitudes la tengo yo, o en su caso, Su Majestad la Reina.

Es por eso que confío que se solucione el problema sobre el título de las propiedades que se han adjudicado, que en ningún caso son de Castilla y León, porque en ningún caso las solicitó.

Asimismo, mediante la presente me gustaría expresar que confiamos en la labor que ejerce Roma en todo el orbe y que la cercanía es una de las claves para permitir que su labor perdure. Es por eso que yo, Su Alteza Real Ivanne de Josselinière y da Lúa, Jefa de la Diplomacia de la Corona de Castilla y León, solicito, y en nombre de Su Majestad Real doña Marta de Castilla, la propiedad del Palazetto di Sisto, donde confiamos que puedan crecer nuestras relaciones diplomáticas.

Atte.,

Citation:
    We, Elvyna von Riddermark de Mazière d'Acoma du Gévaudan, Praefectus Urbis,

Hereby announce, remove the concession to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Castilla y Léon, villa Farnesina, has been returned to Rome and is available for a new possession.
    Given in Rome, on 31th March 1466.

Praefectus Urbis

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Office of the City of Rome - Property act

Authorize Estrella Luna de Lancaster y Valyria [ Estrella.Luna ], Préfet, héraut es Joutes et experte héraldique des Collèges pontificaux de l'Hérauderie de Rome, Pénitencier et Inquisitrice de la Sainte Inquisition, professeur et consultante en langue hispanique du séminaire inquisitorial international, Ambassadrice Royale de Castille et Léon au Saint Siège de l'Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine.

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Villa Farnesina which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 31th March 1466. Which Villa Farnesina, is located on the Rione Trastevere, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Praefectus Urbis
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 02, 2018 6:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Office of the City of Rome - Concession act

Gives concession to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Castilla y Léon to possess in full, under the authority of Ivanne de la Josselinière [Ivanne] in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazetto di Sisto which was conceded to it by the Council of the Aediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 31th March 1466. Which Palazetto di Sisto is located on the Rione The Campo di Marzo, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Praefectus Urbis
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 04, 2018 11:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Press & Parchment Office: Appointement of KAP reporter

Hereby announce the appointment of His Serene ducal Highness Alexandre Maximilien Von Ostenmark-Sparte [ Alexandre.M.de.Sparte ] as reporter and Editor for the French-speaking geodogmatic zone.

We invite him to reach his office at the Pontifical chancery and get his keys to the KAP.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the fourth day of April, on Wednesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]Press & Parchment Office: Appointement of KAP reporter [/i] [/size][/color]

Hereby announce the appointment of His Serene ducal Highness [b]Alexandre Maximilien Von Ostenmark-Sparte[/b] [ Alexandre.M.de.Sparte ] as reporter and Editor for the French-speaking geodogmatic zone.

We invite him to reach his office at the Pontifical chancery and get his keys to the KAP.

[b]Done in Rome the fourth day of April, on Wednesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 23, 2018 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Pontificium Collegium Legistum

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Hereby announce the resignation of Her Eminence Onael d'Appérault [ Onael d'Appérault ] from her seat of Prefect of the Pontifical college of Legists.

We thank her for the work made and will soon appoint another one.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the twenty-third day of April, on Monday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]Pontificium Collegium Legistum [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Hereby announce the resignation of Her Eminence [b]Onael d'Appérault[/b] [ Onael d'Appérault ] from her seat of Prefect of the Pontifical college of Legists.

We thank her for the work made and will soon appoint another one.

[b]Done in Rome the twentey-third day of April, on Monday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 26, 2018 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Roman registers of sacraments

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See and following Can. L.5.6, VIII I-3, 5,

Willing to gather all sacrament certificates into the care of the Holy See as mission of the universal and roman registers of sacrament and to provide the best service to the priests and bishops around the world,

Hereby mission the General Prefect Elvyna von Riddermak to help the Italian clergy to deposit their certificates of sacraments. During this time, she will act as italian secretary.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the twenty-sixth day of April, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 28, 2018 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

We, Elvyna von Riddermark, Praefectus Urbis, Deputy General Secretary, French and Italian secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,

In our quality of Italian secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,

We are looking an archivist today for the Italian-speaking part. If you are interested, please contact us. Training will be mandatory.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the twenty-eight day of April, on Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Elvyna von Riddermark,
    Italian secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments.

Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 29, 2018 12:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Création de la paroisse cardinalice de Saint-Yves-des-Bretons/Sant Erwan ar Vretoned

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Ripolin-des-Anges, Marquis d'Ancone & Gouverneur de la Marche,

En notre qualité d'Archichancellier du Saint-Siège,

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons, à la suite de l’Édit du VIII novembre MCDLIX portant la création des paroisses cardinalices et de l’Édit du IX Juin MCDLXIV stipulant la constitution des paroisses et titres cardinalices des cardinaux nationaux, ainsi que de l'indult en date du X avril MCDLXVI sur l'extension des Consistoires pontificaux, la création de la paroisse et du titre cardinalice de Saint-Yves-des-Bretons confiée au consistoire pontifical national francophone.

Dominus Vobiscum

Fait à Rome le XXIXe jour du mois d'Avril, le dimanche, de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Creation of the Cardinal parish of Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni

Us, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of St. Ripolin of the Angels, Marquis of Ancona & Governor of the March,

In our capacity as Archichancellor of the Holy Seat,

Have ruled and statue, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command, after the Edict of the 8th of November, MCDLIX, bearing the creation of the parishes, and of the Edict of the IXth June, MCDLXIV, stipulating the constitution of the parishes, and cardinal titles of the national cardinals, and accordingly to the Pontifical indult of the Xth April, MCDLXVI about the extension within the Pontifical consistories, the creation of the parish and the cardinal title of Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni granted to the French-speaking National Pontifical Consistory.

Dominus Vobiscum

Done at Rome on the XXIXth day of April, on Sunday, in the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Code:
[size=18][i]Création de la paroisse cardinalice de Saint-Yves-des-Bretons/Sant Erwan ar Vretoned[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Ripolin-des-Anges, Marquis d'Ancone & Gouverneur de la Marche,

En notre qualité d'Archichancellier du Saint-Siège,[/b]

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons, à la suite de l’Édit du VIII novembre MCDLIX portant la création des paroisses cardinalices et de l’Édit du IX Juin MCDLXIV stipulant la constitution des paroisses et titres cardinalices des cardinaux nationaux, ainsi que de l'indult en date du X avril MCDLXVI sur l'extension des Consistoires pontificaux, la création de la paroisse et du titre cardinalice de [b][i]Saint-Yves-des-Bretons[/i][/b] confiée au consistoire pontifical national francophone.

Fait à Rome le XXIXe jour du mois d'Avril, le dimanche, de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI. [/b]

Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.[/b][/i]
[/list]
[/quote]

[size=18][i]Creation of the  Cardinal parish of Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Us, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of St. Ripolin of the Angels, Marquis of Ancona & Governor of the March,

In our capacity as Archichancellor of the Holy Seat,[/b]

Have ruled and statue, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command, after the Edict of the 8th of November, MCDLIX, bearing the creation of the parishes, and of the Edict of the IXth June, MCDLXIV, stipulating the constitution of the parishes, and cardinal titles of the national cardinals, and accordingly to the Pontifical indult of the Xth April, MCDLXVI about the extension within the Pontifical consistories, the creation of the parish and the cardinal title of [b][i] Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni[/i][/b] granted to the French-speaking National Pontifical Consistory.

Done at Rome on the XXIXth day of April, on Sunday, in the year of grace MCDLXVI. [/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 29, 2018 7:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

We, Elvyna von Riddermark, Praefectus Urbis, Deputy General Secretary, French and Italian secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,

In our quality of Italian secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,

Declaring the appointment of Seraphine Charlotte Baroness of Walhorn [seraphine23] as Italian archivist of the Roman registers of sacraments. She will be tested until the end of her training.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the twenty-nine day of April, on Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Elvyna von Riddermark,
    Italian secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante
Page 15 sur 29

Sauter vers: