L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Chancellerie Pontificale - Papal Chancellery
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Office of the City of Rome - Property act

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery,

Authorize Tymothé de Nivellus [ Tymothe ], 1st Vice-primate of France, Vice-primate fr of the CESE, Metropolitan Archbishop Emeritus, IP Bishop of Agathopolis, Vice Prefect of the Chapels, Nuncio of the LD.

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzetto Mochi which was granted to her by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 26th February 1467. Which Palazzetto Mochi, is located on the Rione Pigna, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 26th February 1467.

Praefectus Urbis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery,

Authorize Iaudas Ercole Rimaldi [ Iaudas ], Cardinal-diacre de Saint-Yves des Bretons et Évêque de Nantes

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzo della Sapienza which was granted to her by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 22th March 1467. Which Palazzo della Sapienza, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 22th March 1467.

Praefectus Urbis
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 26, 2019 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Creation and attribution of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Cagliari

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancone & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,
    by the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV,

According to the Can.5.6-IX. art 17-32 have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, the creation of the Archepiscopal Sine Cura seat of Cagliari. As honorary bishopric titles this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the assistant bishop to the Pontifical throne Endymion d'Abbadie.

By this, officialy ratified and published,

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the twenty-sixth day of March, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/W1gUTO9.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Pontifical Chancery[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Creation and attribution of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Cagliari[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancone & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

by the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV,[/b]

According to the Can.5.6-IX. art 17-32 have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, the creation of the Archepiscopal [i]Sine Cura[/i] seat of [b]Cagliari[/b]. As honorary bishopric titles this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the assistant bishop to the Pontifical throne [b]Endymion d'Abbadie[/b].

[b][i]Dominus Vobiscum[/i]

Given in Rome the twenty-sixth day of March, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2019 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery, announces that

Some time ago, we granted Bishop Melian de Ventoux the Hospice Sainct Georges. However, this cannot be a concession, because it is not a Rome institution.
    As a result, we are cancelling this concession. Bishop Melian has full freedom to open this hospice on his property, the Villa San Martino that has been granted to him.

Given in Rome, on 13th April 1467.

Praefectus Urbis
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 14, 2019 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    About the Vatican Library internal staff

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancone & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

Due to the difficulty of coordinating all the committed services into the Apostolic Library and having no choice but to optimize the internal workflow, the removal of the current Librarian has been decided.
    Then, let's announce the removal of His Excellency bishop Policarpo von Wittelsbach [Policarpo].

By the same, candidacies are opened from now. A real good knowledge on Roman administration workflow as weel as administrative skills are needed. Knowledge in Dogma and Canon Law will be appreciated.

Applications will be submitted to me [Arnarion].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the fourteenth day of April, on Sunday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

[/b]

Code:
[size=18][i]About the Vatican Library internal staff[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancone & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

Due to the difficulty of coordinating all the committed services into the Apostolic Library and having no choice but to optimize the internal workflow, the removal of the current Librarian has been decided.
Then, let's announce the removal of His Excellency bishop Policarpo von Wittelsbach [size=9][[b]Policarpo[/b]][/size].

By the same, candidacies are opened from now. A real good knowledge on Roman administration workflow as weel as administrative skills are needed. Knowledge in Dogma and Canon Law will be appreciated.

Applications will be submitted to me [size=9][[b]Arnarion[/b]][/size].

Given in Rome the fourteenth day of April, on Sunday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote] [/b]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 05, 2019 11:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    About the creation of Pamelita as Cardinal-bishop

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Besançon and Forli, Baron of Faucogney, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Following the Cardinal's tradition and the wishes of the Sovereign Pontiff Sixtus IV, let us make official, following his elevation and creation as Cardinal-bishop of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, the appointment of Her Eminence Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro D'Altavilla [Pamelita] to the charge of the parish San Domenico della Pace.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome this Sunday Vth of the month of May, of the year of grace MCDLXVII of Our Lord

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
    Archancellor of the Holy See.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/tVyANkx.png[/img]

[size=18][i]About the creation of Pamelita as Cardinal-bishop[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Besançon and Forli, Baron of Faucogney, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,[/b]

Following the Cardinal's tradition and the wishes of the Sovereign Pontiff Sixtus IV, let us make official, following his elevation and creation as Cardinal-bishop of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, the appointment of Her Eminence Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro D'Altavilla [[b]Pamelita[/b]] to the charge of the parish San Domenico della Pace.

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b][/i]

[b]Done at Rome this Sunday Vth of the month of May, of the year of grace MCDLXVII of Our Lord[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[i][b]Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 30, 2019 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Roman registers of sacraments

We, Elvyna von Riddermark d'Acoma, Praefectus Urbis, General Secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments, French secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,

In our quality of General Secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,

We release Sister Anna Hanley [annnamcshane] from her position as British-speaking archivist because of his long absence.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the on May 30th, of the year of grace MCDLXVII.

Elvyna von Riddermark,
    General Secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]Roman registers of sacraments [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Elvyna von Riddermark d'Acoma, Praefectus Urbis, General Secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments, French secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments, 

In our quality of General Secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments,[/b]

We release [b]Sister Anna Hanley[/b] [annnamcshane] from her position as British-speaking archivist because of his long absence.

[b]Done in Rome the on May 30th, of the year of grace MCDLXVII.[/b]

[img]https://zupimages.net/up/18/22/nelr.png[/img][img]http://zupimages.net/up/17/47/j17j.png[/img]

[i][b]Elvyna von Riddermark,
General Secretary of the Roman registers of sacraments.[/b][/i] [/list]
[/quote]
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 30, 2019 6:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Roman Registers of Sacraments

We, Elvyna von Riddermark d'Acoma du Gévaudan, Praefectus Urbis, Prefect of the Office of the Roman Register of Sacraments.

In our quality of Prefect of the Office of the Roman Register of Sacraments,

Hereby appoint Msgr. Lacine de Penrith [Lacine] as British-speaking archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the Done in Rome the on May 30th, of the year of grace MCDLXVII.

Elvyna von Riddermark d'Acoma,
    Prefect of the Office of the Roman Register of Sacraments.

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]Roman Registers of Sacraments [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Elvyna von Riddermark d'Acoma du Gévaudan, Praefectus Urbis, Prefect of the Office of the Roman Register of Sacraments.

In our quality of Prefect of the Office of the Roman Register of Sacraments, [/b]

Hereby appoint [b]Msgr. Lacine de Penrith[/b] [size=9][b][Lacine][/b][/size] as British-speaking archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments.

[b]Done in Rome the Done in Rome the on May 30th, of the year of grace MCDLXVII.[/b]

[img]https://zupimages.net/up/18/22/nelr.png[/img][img]http://zupimages.net/up/17/47/j17j.png[/img]

[i][b]Elvyna von Riddermark d'Acoma,
Prefect of the Office of the Roman Register of Sacraments.[/b][/i]
[/list]
[/quote]
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 30, 2019 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Creation and attribution of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Chalon

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancona & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

According to the Can.5.6-IX. art 17-32 have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, the creation of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Chalon. As honorary bishopric titles this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the assistant bishop to the Pontifical throne Maximus de France.

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the thirtieth day of May, on Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Code:
[size=18][i]Creation and attribution of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Chalon[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancona & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

According to the Can.5.6-IX. art 17-32 have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, the creation of the Episcopal [i]Sine Cura[/i] seat of [b]Chalon[/b]. As honorary bishopric titles this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the assistant bishop to the Pontifical throne [b]Maximus de France[/b].

Given in Rome the thirtieth day of May, on Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/T4QgYyC.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 10, 2019 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Creation and attribution of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Lamego

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancona & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

According to the Can.5.6-IX. art 17-32 have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, the creation of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Lamego. As honorary bishopric titles this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the assistant bishop to the Pontifical throne Adonnis.

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the tenth day of June, on Monday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Code:
[size=18][i]Creation and attribution of the Episcopal Sine Cura seat of Lamego[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancona & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

According to the Can.5.6-IX. art 17-32 have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, let us rule and order, the creation of the Episcopal [i]Sine Cura[/i] seat of [b]Lamego[/b]. As honorary bishopric titles this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the assistant bishop to the Pontifical throne [b]Adonnis[/b].

Given in Rome the tenth day of June, on Monday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 11, 2019 8:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Creation of Cardinal parishes

In our capacity as Archancellor of the Holy See,
    and following the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV

Have ruled and statued, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command, after the Edict of the 8th of November, MCDLIX, bearing the creation of the parishes, and of the Edict of the IXth June, MCDLXIV, stipulating the constitution of the parishes, and cardinal titles of the national cardinals, and accordingly to the Pontifical indult of the Xth April, MCDLXVI about the extension within the Pontifical consistories, and the Papal bull of the XXIst January, MCDLXVII, the creation of the following parish;

The national parish and the cardinal-priest title of San Marco al Campidoglio;

Which one is by now granted to the Italian-speaking National Pontifical Consistory in exchange of the national parish St. Stefano in Laterano. According to this, the last and its linked cardinal title are by now canceled.

Dominus Vobiscum

Done at Rome on the XIth day of June, on Tuesday, in the year of grace MCDLXVII.

Code:
[size=18][i]Creation of Cardinal parishes[/i] [/size][/color]

and following the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV[/b]

Have ruled and statued, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command, after the Edict of the 8th of November, MCDLIX, bearing the creation of the parishes, and of the Edict of the IXth June, MCDLXIV, stipulating the constitution of the parishes, and cardinal titles of the national cardinals, and accordingly to the Pontifical indult of the Xth April, MCDLXVI about the extension within the Pontifical consistories, and the Papal bull of the XXIst January, MCDLXVII, the creation of the following parish;

[list]The national parish and the cardinal-priest title of [b][i]San Marco al Campidoglio[/i][/b]; [/list]

Which one is by now granted to the Italian-speaking National Pontifical Consistory in exchange of the national parish [b][i]St. Stefano in Laterano[/i][/b]. According to this, the last and its linked cardinal title are by now canceled.

Done at Rome on the XIth day of June, on Tuesday, in the year of grace MCDLXVII. [/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 14, 2019 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Pontifical Chancery

Let's announce that the Pontifical chancery in its ordinary work and due to vacancy is currently recruiting. According to that we are looking for;

• Archivist(s) for the office of the Index
    • Reporters for the roman KAP newspaper
    • Librarian for the Apostolic library

No particular skill is needed just rigor and constancy. There's a good way to do a good action for God and His Church, as well as progress within the ecclesiastical apparatus in the service of the Holy See. Each application has to be submitted to us [Arnarion] or to our gentle secretary [Elvyna von Riddermark].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the fourteenth day of June, on Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Code:
[size=18][i]Pontifical Chancery[/i] [/size][/color]

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,[/b]

Let's announce that the Pontifical chancery in its ordinary work and due to vacancy is currently recruiting. According to that we are looking for;

[list][*]Archivist(s) for the office of the Index
[*]Reporters for the roman KAP newspaper
[*]Librarian for the Apostolic library[/list]

No particular skill is needed just rigor and constancy. There's a good way to do a good action for God and His Church, as well as progress within the ecclesiastical apparatus in the service of the Holy See. Each application has to be submitted to us [size=9][[b]Arnarion[/b]][/size] or to our gentle secretary [size=9][[b]Elvyna von Riddermark[/b]][/size].

Given in Rome the fourteenth day of June, on Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2019 9:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Vice-prefect of the Office of the Index

Have ruled and statued, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command;

The appointment of Sister Jenah Dumas as Vice-prefect of the Office of the Index.

Dominus Vobiscum

Done at Rome on the XVIIth day of June, on Monday, in the year of grace MCDLXVII.

Code:
[size=18][i]Vice-prefect of the Office of the Index[/i] [/size][/color]

In our capacity as Archancellor of the Holy See,[/b]

Have ruled and statued, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command;

[list]The appointment of Sister [b][i]Jenah Dumas[/i][/b] as Vice-prefect of the Office of the Index. [/list]

Done at Rome on the XVIIth day of June, on Monday, in the year of grace MCDLXVII. [/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 11:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

Authorize Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose [ Jolieen ], Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominca in Capite, Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of Glasgow
    to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzo Madama which was granted to her by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Madama, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 18th June 1467.

Praefectus Urbis

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

Authorize Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala [ Yuri00 ], Cardinal-Deacon, Primate of the Venices, Patriarch (Archbishop) of Venice
    to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzo Bonelli Imperiali Valentini which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Bonelli Imperiali Valentini, is located on the Rione du Capitole, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Praefectus Urbis

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

Authorize Josephus [ Josephus ], Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory, Bishop in Partibus of Hieron, Primate of the British Isles, Parish Priest of Kendal
    to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzo Cisterna which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Cisterna, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Praefectus Urbis

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

Authorize Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres [ Adonnis], Cardinal-Deacon, Bishop Sine Cura of Lamego, Vice-Primate of Portugal
    to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzo Taverna which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Taverna, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Praefectus Urbis

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tVyANkx.png[/img]
[size=16][color=darkblue][b]Pontifical Chancery[/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkred][size=14][i]Office of the City of Rome - Property act[/i][/size][/color]

Authorize [b]Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose[/b] [size=9][ [b]Jolieen[/b] ][/size], Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominca in Capite, Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of Glasgow
to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of 23th November 1465, the [b]Palazzo Madama[/b] which was granted to her by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Madama, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

[i]Praefectus Urbis[/i][/list][/quote]

[quote][list]
[color=darkred][size=14][i]Office of the City of Rome - Property act[/i][/size][/color]

Authorize [b]Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala[/b] [size=9][ [b]Yuri00[/b] ][/size], Cardinal-Deacon, Primate of the Venices, Patriarch (Archbishop) of Venice
to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of 23th November 1465, the [b]Palazzo Bonelli Imperiali Valentini[/b] which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Bonelli Imperiali Valentini, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

[quote][list]

Authorize [b]Josephus[/b] [size=9][ [b]Josephus[/b] ][/size], Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory, Bishop in Partibus of Hieron, Primate of the British Isles, Parish Priest of Kendal
to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae[/i] of 23th November 1465, the [b]Palazzo Cisterna[/b] which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Cisterna, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

[quote][list]

Authorize [b]Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres[/b] [size=9][ [b]Adonnis[/b]][/size], Cardinal-Deacon, Bishop Sine Cura of Lamego, Vice-Primate of Portugal
to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of 23th November 1465, the [b]Palazzo Taverna[/b] which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 18th June 1467. Which Palazzo Taverna, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2019 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

Authorize Nerval de Vandimion [ Nerval ], Prefect of the Holy French Inquisition

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of 23th November 1465, the Palazzetto Di Vannozza Cattanei which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 19th June 1467. Which Palazzetto Di Vannozza Cattanei, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 19th June 1467.

Praefectus Urbis

Code:
[quote][list]

Authorize [b]Nerval de Vandimion[/b] [size=9][ [b]Nerval[/b] ][/size], Prefect of the Holy French Inquisition

to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of 23th November 1465, the [b]Palazzetto Di Vannozza Cattanei[/b] which was granted to him by the Council of the Ediles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff, on 19th June 1467. Which Palazzetto Di Vannozza Cattanei, is located on the Rione du Champs de Mars, and registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on 19th June 1467.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante
Page 19 sur 29

Sauter vers: