L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dogma: Hagiography of the Archangel fun Sylphaël

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> The Dogma of the Holy Church
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 29, 2013 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Dogma: Hagiography of the Archangel fun Sylphaël Répondre en citant

Citation:

The scroll of this manuscript was found beyond the great plain in one of the ancient caves in Dunhuang Mogao and brought to Rome by Brother William of Rubrouck approximately two hundred years ago in the year 1260.

Citation:

I, Nimrod Aggadoth witnessed the fall of Oanylone by the divine punishment of God and and I owe my salvation only to the fact that the Almighty gave me a mission to pass on to future generations this testimony, This story of all I have seen before my life passes......

The Incredible Story of Sylphaël of Hédon

In those final tumultuous times for the city of Oanylone there lived a young man named Sylphaël of Hédon. He was a pillar of light in society. He shone at all tasks he attempted. He was gifted with an extraordinary talent in all the arts he attempted, yet what he was most famous for was his ability to enjoy each and every moment of life. He found pleasure in the simplest of things, and was constantly happy.

Sylphael often crossed paths with two accomplices in the tavern, Colomba the beautiful who was always happy and Lucifer the Moody, who would often become depressed. Lucifer would drink to excess, and Lucifer would become violent while Columba would often suffer from the outbursts of Lucifer. This gave rise to the saying "When Lucifer drinks its Columba who pays". Sylphaël, the king of night and entertainment in Oanylone savoured all wines, but did not drink to excess and would take his lyre and play for the gathering in the tavern. He would sing the tales of Oane, for there was much wisdom in the tales and all could benefit from them.
The crowd would light their torches as he sang and played.

Often the next day at dawn and after he had found new sources of delight in studying the stories of Oane with Colomba, it was not uncommon to see Sylphaël prepare a tea for Lucifer, whose features were ruined from fighting or drinking and he would be nauseous and pale.
Sylphael would lecture Lucifer on moderation and state "you confuse enjoyment and happiness, my poor Luke!" as Lucifer would be spending the day in mortification, self regret and humiliation as his deeds from the night before came back to haunt him. Sylphael would continue and state "you move from extreme pleasure to extreme depression, from one extreme to the other, like a weather vane in a storm, so your body is ill from all these excesses and then withdrawals and deprivations".

Some time later, the voluptous Colomba, succumbing to the charming Sylphaël married. However, despite their happiness, the young couple were worried about their friend, who like many other inhabitants of Oanylone, was sinking ever more severely into a bottomless pit, combining the practice of disturbing sexual customs by night, and making strange prayers during the day, lying prostrate and naked on top of a column under the watchful eye of the creature without name. The nameless one was working now everywhere in the city, emerging out of the darkness, and gathering prey from the weak among the ruins of the city. For the hour of retribution had begun, and the blows of God were raining down.

Rebellion corrupt

The Nameless Creature found helpers easily, they were the most debauched of the city and numbered the seventh and final of them was Lucifer. The seven would broadcast their evil thoughts with disconcerting ease, instilling in the misguided and afraid such crazy ideas such as
    "God created the rich to give to the poor in paradise"
    "humans will recover their possessions if they doubt the weakness of God "
    " Eternity is a long time, especially towards the end "

They fueled so much anger that a massacre was triggered. One morning we found ourselves in the rubble and gutted and dead among many others, the body of Colomba was found. It was the first time I saw Sylphaël collapse in sadness, and it was at that exact moment the city finally collapsed fully.

Temptation

Two days later, while the surviving inhabitants of the ruined city fled, I saw Sylphaël running in all directions before finally settling in a ruined alley. His complexion was pale. He gave me this story: "Last night I woke up suddenly feeling the presence of a body under my sheets and pressed against my form: it seemed to weigh on my side and wrap around my legs until she strangled me completely. I was seized with great anxiety as I thought I recognized this as the body of Colomba, my late wife!
As the terror was overcoming me, I was also partly filling with a wave of tenderness for her as I thought I knew what she must be feeling. Coming to my senses I realised I was experiencing an extraordinary spell. It took all my strength of will and mind not to give in to this abominable thing.

Probably paralyzed by intense fear, I had the greatest difficulty in moving and I was imprisoned as though I was in a vice. After endless seconds I managed to reach out to the oil lamp (I had one thought that light would help me confront the spell and shed light on its origins) but the flame did not light.
So, in a panic, as I struggled with despair because I thought I was going to die, I kept yelling "go away" in an unbroken litany, getting louder and louder as I feared becoming a victim of the evil force.

My pulse was racing, my heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode, when the thing loosened her grip and I felt nothing anymore. I turned on the lamp and this time, strangely, the light worked.

The rest of the night I meditated on this attempted possession by the Unspeakable Creature and the state of listlessness, which almost killed me when I was petrified with fear.

I came to the conclusion we must accept God's wrath, and this city, it is we who have condemned it to destruction, and that I'll join the group of the righteous!

"Forgive me my friend," I said, "but how do you hope you embody a virtue whose existence was entirely devoted to pleasure? "

Sylphaël said, "but because it is under the same pleasure, God gave us senses to enjoy life and the love of life is Love" without pausing he went to pray to save the world in the company of the Other Righteous gathered at the Seventh Gate.

Oanylone the city of built in the shape of a sphere had eight cardinal gates corresponding to subdivisions and the West Gate was the seventh.

I watched Sylphaël long into the sunset. This was the last time I saw him. Infinitely more cowardly, I hastily left the city without arms or baggage, before the final chaos.

There were seven of virtue against seven that were corrupted.

Among the companions that had left the city and I met later, some had observed from afar the final cataclysm, the sinking of the city and their testimony as consistent on this point, seven silhouettes were seen, sucked into the fiery sun beams.

This made me happy knowing that Sylphaël had been accepted into the solar paradise, as all his life he had been beaming with happiness.

With the last breath of my life I began hastily writing and sketching so that I could transmit the memories and images of Oanylone the great city of the world to the survivors. May humanity always remember the example of the righteous and the punishment of the proud.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> The Dogma of the Holy Church Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: