L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

News about the clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 2:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

juhana a écrit:
Your Eminance,

I'm the bishop of diocese of Turku, and priest of parish of Turku. Kolsyra would become sacritain of parish of Rauma, he is a deacon there. There's also a deacon of Turku, Jaakkim, but he just left abroad to study In Gratebus Church studies to bring home.

I assume You don't remember those inofficial orders we have founded in Finland. To-be monastery have suffered from lack of new members, but remains active. To-be military order have this far been inactive, but I have discussed with it's head much lately, and he is eager to start recruiting.

Relations with people and tempolary governance remain good. People are faithful, there's not a single sign heterodoxy in my sight. I haven't found a co-translator for me to Villa san Loyats, so translation of the Holy Scriptions is currently freezed, unfortunately.

I'm not familiar with situation of Sweden or Denmark, I'm afraid. I think Plyspeter remains the Res Parendo bishop of Helsingør, that's all I know.

Thank You, dear Excellency. I remember the news about some unofficial monastic orders, but I remember I told to let them present themselves and try to get some recognitionb by Our Church, if they still work under the Almighty's will.

The proposal came from the Curia, now, is a step forward, to appoint a high guide for all the territory, creating the real Northern Consistory (even made by one person).
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
juhana

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 5:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Northern Consistory"? That is truly interesting, Your Eminance. But if I understand anything about Curia, doesn't a consistory require a national cardinal? Are You intending to name us a new guide, or appoint a new cardinal?

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 8:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

juhana a écrit:
"Northern Consistory"? That is truly interesting, Your Eminance. But if I understand anything about Curia, doesn't a consistory require a national cardinal? Are You intending to name us a new guide, or appoint a new cardinal?

All it is required, can be done by the Curia... on the proper people Wink
Archiexorcist

Farn

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 12, 2015 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

Let me introduce myself, baron Farn von Karelia, leader of the Dominic Brothers of the Sword, the order that His Excellency Juhana mentioned before. But to be honest, there is no order, just the name and ideas waiting to be made into reality.

Brief history of the order can be summarized as follows:
The Dominic Brothers of the Swords was first found by the King Johannes I (Villef) who has now returned to the throne. Our primary purpose has been to protect the see of the bishop of Turku, the castle of Kuusisto. Originally the order attracted some knights but never really gained air under its wings. Now we are hoping to start from the beginning.

We are planning to start by forming a little group with the plan to serve as the lifeguard of the bishop and protecting the castle of Kuusisto. Later, when we would have enough manpower to be something, try to achieve full recognition from the Church. Your opinion and guidance would be higly valued, Your Eminence.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 12, 2015 12:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Farn a écrit:
Your Eminence,

Let me introduce myself, baron Farn von Karelia, leader of the Dominic Brothers of the Sword, the order that His Excellency Juhana mentioned before. But to be honest, there is no order, just the name and ideas waiting to be made into reality.

Brief history of the order can be summarized as follows:
The Dominic Brothers of the Swords was first found by the King Johannes I (Villef) who has now returned to the throne. Our primary purpose has been to protect the see of the bishop of Turku, the castle of Kuusisto. Originally the order attracted some knights but never really gained air under its wings. Now we are hoping to start from the beginning.

We are planning to start by forming a little group with the plan to serve as the lifeguard of the bishop and protecting the castle of Kuusisto. Later, when we would have enough manpower to be something, try to achieve full recognition from the Church. Your opinion and guidance would be higly valued, Your Eminence.

You'll be welcomed! Are You all baptized as Aristotelian believers and is Your "Order" ruled by an internal law which involves to be Aristotelian? This could be a good starting point.
Then, You may try to write to the Congregation of the Sacred Army.
Archiexorcist

Farn

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 12, 2015 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Egal a écrit:
You'll be welcomed! Are You all baptized as Aristotelian believers and is Your "Order" ruled by an internal law which involves to be Aristotelian? This could be a good starting point.
Then, You may try to write to the Congregation of the Sacred Army.

As the only member I can assure Your Eminence that I am baptized to the Aristotelian faith and his Excellency Juhana can provide a fancy piece of paper to prove it if necessary.

Yes, the rules that we have written draw some inspiration from the one part of Canonical law that we have found to have something to do with this and require all members to be baptized.

Talking about that, I would like to ask if this is at all relevant now or if it possibly has been outdated completely?

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 18, 2015 11:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello and sorry for the late answer.

Things are quiet in Denmark, that is the way Denmark works. Right now I'm the only person working for the church as bishop and parish priest of Helsingør parish. The Aristocratic church is the church of Denmark and there is no problems between the common people and the church.

Right now we are ruled by king Leko, who is baptized in the faith, also crowned by myself.

The question about a cardinal of the nordic contries, I must say I have been in contact with Dunpeal, and he still have my full support for that role.

And if you need to keep an eye on the danish church, you can always look in the danish church archives, I try to keep them as updated as possible:
http://daka.createaforum.com/index.php

I don't know if you need to know anymore, then let me know.

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 18, 2015 12:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh yes, there was also that cathedral we was promised, still not seen anything about it Sad

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 19, 2015 1:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, some good news, some other bad (for the Cathedral, we asked but Providence didn't help).

I'll bring a report about all these things to the Curia, so We will choose rightly.

For Farn question: yes, it seems the latest rule of the Sacred Militia, but I'm not involved into the Church's Armies, so I'll try to ask for something clearer.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 11, 2015 6:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May I ask, if there have happened anything new on that consistory issue You told us?

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2015 3:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother, we are having a long debate among Cardinals and You may have heard something new also when You spoke with H. Em. Nicolino, who asked about the Kalmar's main tongues.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 26, 2015 2:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If Your Eminence didn't yet notice, it's my pleasure to tell You the abbey of Vallis Gratiae in Naantali (Finland) joined S.O.E.C. and got officially regonized by the congregation of Propangandation of Faith!

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 28, 2015 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I listed clergy and clerics (to other topic) of Kalmar Union. I listed only the official ones, thus excluding military organization we're having in Finland. Sorry, Farn.

Please let me know if they need to be corrected or updated.

(Maybe the list could be made sticky?)

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 10:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

juhana a écrit:
If Your Eminence didn't yet notice, it's my pleasure to tell You the abbey of Vallis Gratiae in Naantali (Finland) joined S.O.E.C. and got officially regonized by the congregation of Propangandation of Faith!

That's great! You are working well for Our Holy Church.

Citation:
I listed clergy and clerics (to other topic) of Kalmar Union. I listed only the official ones, thus excluding military organization we're having in Finland. Sorry, Farn.

Please let me know if they need to be corrected or updated.

(Maybe the list could be made sticky?)

And thank You for the list: I'll try to check it and ask for a way to make it available here stably.
Archiexorcist

Plyspeter

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 01, 2015 9:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I sould inform you about the new situation in Denmark, even that I do not really want to.

Right now Helsingør is at the brink of civil war between DFBD (The party that has lead Denmark in the last years) and Hanse (A trading company that also wants power in Denmark), as of right now, non of them are innocent and they have not tried to cooperate for months and now it has come to this.

At the last election some days ago, Hanse got 6 seats in the council and DFBD had 6 seats, this lead to that Hanse got the post as Duke. DFBD has then revolted against this, and do now have the council.

In all this I choose to make the church a neutral ground, but I do not know how long that will last, as there already is no food at the marked. I will do what I can to make them see, that they will the best for Denmark, but I'm a sheep in a fight between wolfs.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 4 sur 6

Sauter vers: