L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

News about the clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Plyspeter a écrit:
I sould inform you about the new situation in Denmark, even that I do not really want to.

Right now Helsingør is at the brink of civil war between DFBD (The party that has lead Denmark in the last years) and Hanse (A trading company that also wants power in Denmark), as of right now, non of them are innocent and they have not tried to cooperate for months and now it has come to this.

At the last election some days ago, Hanse got 6 seats in the council and DFBD had 6 seats, this lead to that Hanse got the post as Duke. DFBD has then revolted against this, and do now have the council.

In all this I choose to make the church a neutral ground, but I do not know how long that will last, as there already is no food at the marked. I will do what I can to make them see, that they will the best for Denmark, but I'm a sheep in a fight between wolfs.

We support You in prayer, dear Brother, but we will report this at the Cardinal's College. I hope You could continue to help faithful and - if needed - I will write some words to morally support the people over the political fights.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
juhana

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 01, 2015 5:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Plyspeter a écrit:
I sould inform you about the new situation in Denmark, even that I do not really want to.

Right now Helsingør is at the brink of civil war between DFBD (The party that has lead Denmark in the last years) and Hanse (A trading company that also wants power in Denmark), as of right now, non of them are innocent and they have not tried to cooperate for months and now it has come to this.

At the last election some days ago, Hanse got 6 seats in the council and DFBD had 6 seats, this lead to that Hanse got the post as Duke. DFBD has then revolted against this, and do now have the council.

In all this I choose to make the church a neutral ground, but I do not know how long that will last, as there already is no food at the marked. I will do what I can to make them see, that they will the best for Denmark, but I'm a sheep in a fight between wolfs.

Those are sad news, brother. I'm very surprised to hear them, mostly due to this route I hear them; I have quite notable political position in Finland and I hadn't heard these news via official channels. Do you have any information if officers of the temporal power i.e. ambassadors have given any information to our kingdom?

I'm also quite surprised of your food situation. You see, when Finland had it's civil war... trade embargo... crisis lately, there were still plenty of food. Can you, dear brother, give any more information about that? If the situation is as serious as it sounds like, I could imagine that at least Naantali abbey, maybe some private donors and perhaps the Crown could help you all, maybe sending food aid or other help. Is there a possibility on your side to take and effectively share that kind of aid to your people.

May the Almighty help you!

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 01, 2015 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not know how news get to you in Finland, and I do not know if there are any finish ambassadors in Denmark. What I have told you here is my side of the story, to show the reason for my choice to take no part in this.

Since my last post to you, I have also received conformation from Hanse, that they accept the church as neutral ground, and since I'm the spiritual guide of DFBD, I advice them to do the same.

About the food, we have seen that before, Hanse and DFBD don't what to sell any food to each other, and therefore there are not food, because those who makes it, don't want to sell it...
This, as I have told them, is stupid, because they both have lots of food and can survive, but everyone that don't take part in the conflict, can't find any food at the marked. They say that there is food in the taverns, and that they will trade with you, if you send them a letter. But thinking about our young ones, I hope they can follow up on this or we could end in a food crisis...

And I do not think it would help a lot, to get food into Denmark right now, since DFBD or Hanse surely will buy it as soon as it comes on the marked. But I might ask for it, if this becomes a real crisis.

I pray to Jah that this is soon over, and I'm happy to know that I have brothers praying with me.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 02, 2015 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see...

Taverns are indeed the best and fairest way to share food, but youngsters and those who for some reason can't visit them may be in trouble. I hope everybody are well informed about the new situation i.e. via mayors mass letters, not only in public squires (forum).

We will be collecting small amounts of food, little by little, in case you need help, but without any rush as it appears the shortage is not as inevitable and sever as it could be. Let's hope everything will turn out well.

You have done good job being the voice of the poor and less fortuned in this crisis. May He bless you and all your sheep!

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 02, 2015 7:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As it looks right now, our king has ordered all Hanse members to lay down there arms and be under house arrest, they have accepted these terms, so it might look like peace is coming to Helsingør.

The food situation looks a little more dire, there are right now only 6 bread at the marked, I hope that there will come more over there next days.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 23, 2015 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Something You might want to be aware of.

Citation:

Temporary appointments for the time of absence of HM the King

We, Juhana v. Kaarlesson jr., bishop of Turku, King of Arms of the Kingdom of Finland etc.,
on behalf of His majesty King Johannes I of Finland,
hereby announce to all people of the Kingdom of Finland following:

His Majesty has in his Privy Council appointed deputies for his offices for the time of his temporary and, as we hope, brief absence, to take care of his important duties until he is able to take them to carry again.

1) Baron Baldarchi af Korckalo of Kalajoki is appointed acting commander of the Finnish Royal Navy.
    2) Bishop Juhana v. Kaarlesson jr. is appointed Regent of the Kingdom of Finland.

Given in Turku Castle the 21st day of October Anno Domini 1463
Juhana v. Kaarlesson jr.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 05, 2017 6:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Some news since the last time we talked:

I have nominated a couple of new deacons both to Rauma ja Turku. Only today I nominated Partatiger the archdeacon of the diocese of Turku and next week we will celebrate the ordination of Albrect, who passed the Pastorale Base and Maxima courses in monastery of San Dominique, just like I did. He will be then nominated a vicar to Turku, and he will continue his studies in the seminar hoping to become a diplomat and an inquisitor or a prosecutor.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 05, 2017 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

juhana a écrit:
Some news since the last time we talked:

I have nominated a couple of new deacons both to Rauma ja Turku. Only today I nominated Partatiger the archdeacon of the diocese of Turku and next week we will celebrate the ordination of Albrect, who passed the Pastorale Base and Maxima courses in monastery of San Dominique, just like I did. He will be then nominated a vicar to Turku, and he will continue his studies in the seminar hoping to become a diplomat and an inquisitor or a prosecutor.

Those are great news! I'm happy that the community is slowly growing - but in a good way! Feel free to apply for requests, if needed.

May the Almighty bless You all ever!
Archiexorcist

Albrect

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 05, 2017 10:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, Your Graces,

I decided to enter these halls to introduce myself and more importantly, to inform everyone within these halls that I have recently been appointed as the Apostolic Nuncio for Kalmar Union. I plan to be in contact with everyone whom that decision somehow affects as soon as possible.

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 06, 2017 7:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Albrect a écrit:
Your Eminence, Your Graces,

I decided to enter these halls to introduce myself and more importantly, to inform everyone within these halls that I have recently been appointed as the Apostolic Nuncio for Kalmar Union. I plan to be in contact with everyone whom that decision somehow affects as soon as possible.

That's great, dear Brother!
Please let me able to know whatever it's needed: being the Plenipotentiary Prelate, it is my duty to help growing communities of Our Institution.
Archiexorcist

Albrect

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 09, 2018 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
    To His Eminence
    Edoardo Borromeo Galli
    Plenipotentiary Prelate
    To bishops Plyspeter of Roskilde and Unni of Uppsala
    To all whom it may concern

We, Albrect Eriksson, Bishop of Turku, Apostolic Nuncio to Kalmar Union, Parish Priest of Turku and a jesuit,

Write with great pain and sorrow upon our heart to inform you of the death of Juhana von Kaarlesson jr, our dear friend and mentor. We personally witnessed him succumb to a prolonged illness on Tuesday the 3rd of April. His death is an immense loss to our church both here in Rome where he was in charge of Villa San Loyats but especially so for the Finnish church, who is now without her longtime shepherd.

We pray for all who remain to miss him and ask the Lord for guidance on steering His ship without him on our side.

May the Almighty give us strenght

In the Castle of Kuusisto on the 9th of April in the year MCDLXVI of our Lord

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 12, 2018 5:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are close to You and Your community, dear Brother.
May he sit next to the Almighty, among all the just people.
Archiexorcist

Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 14, 2018 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers, have we got fresh news about the clergy in Northern Countries? May anyone update the list on the top of this hall?

The College of Cardinals is wondering to refresh primacies and build up new ones if there are active faithful and clerics.

Thank You.
Archiexorcist

Albrect

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 16, 2018 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, the list of the Finnish clergy is up to date, except for the Abbey. As the thins are still somewhat up in the air after the passing of the abbot, I shall refrain from updating that before things clear out.

I have identified a possible candidate for priesthood and will be guiding him towards that and perhaps replacing me as the bishop when my second term is over, if he is ready.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 17, 2018 12:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Dear Monsignor Albrect,

Concerning the Abbey, the members vote for the holder of the charge. The members who are voters are all who have said partial or full oaths. Novices are thus the only ones who cannot vote.

Once that is done, we must do an official announcement by the Holy Order, so feel free to communicate the results to myself, H.E. Nicolino or H.E. Kalixtus Smile
"
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 5 sur 6

Sauter vers: