L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How much time so far to wait for a Cathedral?
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 04, 2013 7:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok,
how long we have to wait for the cathedral and the bishop?
We wait also 3 years and nothing...
What should I do?
...Czech Viceprefect in Villa San Loyats - (Head-translator)
   http://koco.chocobo-team.eu/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 04, 2013 11:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koco a écrit:
Ok,
how long we have to wait for the cathedral and the bishop?
We wait also 3 years and nothing...
What should I do?

It depends on the Hig Lord's will (OFF RP: if the admins of the game won't create it, we as players can't do anything... Sad )
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 04, 2013 11:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ok Your Eminence, but we can to prepare... How? What?
Believers in Brno are very nervous...
thanks

OOC:
Yes, I understand
can not do anything ... very good Sad Sad Sad
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 05, 2013 2:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As you may see, I'm trying to give you a deacon to help in the parishes.

Then, someone has to talk to the faithful, to explain the problems but also trying to teach them the Aristotelian patience. Maybe RP ceremonies may be done and you may start a topic to narrate the project to build the Cathedral and the long work on it (architects/engineers, carpenters, masons, bricklayers and so on).

OOC: it's a bad thing... however, we can calmly try to demand time to time...
Archiexorcist

Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 05, 2013 3:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC: We have a new forum admin that told us that he can somehow communicate with the game admins. Wouldn't it help if we would let him know and try it this way?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 06, 2013 3:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku a écrit:
OOC: We have a new forum admin that told us that he can somehow communicate with the game admins. Wouldn't it help if we would let him know and try it this way?

OOC: do we? That's perfect!
Archiexorcist

Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 06, 2013 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC: We in Brno do have Very Happy I'll try to write him about this matter.
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2013 7:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What is it? ...

Citation:
Odesílatel : Sava
Datum : 30/06/1461 - 19:23:17
Titre : Czech Church
Reverend Koco,
Dear Brother,

I want to revived the Czech Church. Unfortunately Rome does not care about small churches. They are not interested in the fate of small churches. I offer you my help. The Autocephalous Churches spread rapidly in Europe.The Autocephalous Churches independent from Rome. Autocephalous Churches for exaple: Irish, Serbian, Greek, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc.
If you want it I can help you with this. The Autocephalous Churches are offical churches in Renaissance Kingdoms. The developers support us in all.
If you have any questions, you can contact me. Do you have skype?

Blessing:

+ HH Sava
Patriarch of Hungarian and Central European Kindoms
Metropolitan Archbishop of Buda
Pontifex Maximus

(Former SE Aranykorona Báthory,
Former Cardinal- Roman of Renaissance Churches,
Former Cardinal- Elector of Central And East European Consistory
Former Primate of Hungarian Kingdom
Former Archbishop of Esztergom)

and

Citation:
Odesílatel : Sava
Datum : 02/07/1461 - 17:06:21
Titre : Válasz: Re: Czech Church
This is an old church, which was the official church of many countries. In Western Europe is now starting to spread. Many people leave the Roman Church because they are dissatisfied. Roman Church is like the Catholic Church in real life, the Autocephalous Churche like the Orthodox Church in real life.
I was a cardinal, but Rome has a lot of corruption, sleaze and lust for power, so I came here, where I am now Patriarch. The Roman Church is full of lies, so do not be credible to the people. Our church is a modest, and we care about people.

So if you decide to join us (as Geece, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgary, Ireland... etc.), it was ordain you to bishop. The developers support us so in your country will prepare a diocese.
I will be your help in everything and I will support you if I have to travel there and help. Any questions? My skype address is: i.sava.

Blessing:

+ Sava

We need catedral and she will help us...
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2013 10:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excuse me, I am the Prothonotary of the Nunciature Monsignora Fenice.
Aranykorona-Sava has been declared heretic and banned from the Holy Aristotelian Roman Church. This so-called "church" is not recognised. Heretics are trying to recruit saying they are faithful and they can help, but this is not true.
May the Almighty protect you and your faithfuls from the one without name... trust in our Church, we are here.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2013 6:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You have to understand our point of view also. As I have read, the Czech community waits for integration and cathedral already few years but in the mean time, new founded countries got their cathedral without waiting. Our parish priest and big contributor to Czech community even died during this waiting... We are faithful, trust the Almighty and accept his challenge but our patience has limits.

OOC: waiting is really starting to be long and we need some hope in giving us our cathedral, if someone else can get us the cathedral then we may be easy to convert...
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2013 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC: as a player, I am astonished you think to become heretics to get a cathedral and then to become ristotelian again.
I understand you are tired to wait but this seem to me a very strange solution.
I will try to do something, if I can.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 9:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC:
Aranykorona/Sava is not a developer and CANNOT give you a cathedral. Neither any of us can do that. Only Brenos can do it.

We, like you, can only ask Brenos ti implement it (which we did, you did and Fenice will do again) but when if and how we can not affect. We have no power over that and neither does Aranykorona/Sava.

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC: I'm not saying that I don't trust your words and I see you do everything you can, which I'm grateful for. We also bothered our RK forum admin and he spoke with brennos about it, who told him that we should ask for the cathedral in this forum (which Koco did again). By the way isn't i problem that we don't have an RP bishop?
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC:
Sava/Aranykorona likes the power and he collect titles. He was cardinal as he said, but Rome excommunicated him because of his behavior.

His title:
Patriarch of Hungarian and Central European Kingdoms

Who asked him to be patriarch? Hungarian people didn't. Which Central European Kingdoms?

He doesn't care about our Concordat. He has no permission to spread his religion. So he is heretic.

Sava a écrit:
Autocephalous Churches for exaple: Irish, Serbian, Greek, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc.

Shocked

His heretic church has
1 active (Sava)
1 retreated
1 deleted
1 inactive
members in Hungarian Kingdom.

Be careful with Sava!

Bishop of Pécs
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Beware of Sava: in the former disguise, he had been n high cleric responsible for the situation we're now trying to solve, so he/she wants only to regain power and authority.

By the way, we really spent so much time in these requests, but the Curial architects are still full of job, I suppose.

OOC: Sava has no development duties or roles in the programmers' team, so he/she can't do anything than the same things we did as players of correctly behavior as charachters inside the Church
Archiexorcist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: