L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The baptism of a new believer
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2013 8:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

H.Em. Renegade reads an excerpt from the Book of Virtues.

From "The End of Time":
"I asked him again:" Baptism is the sacrament that establishes the entry of a man in the community of believers. Without it, there is no possibility of access to Paradise. But what is it about the poor children whose lives ended before they have a chance to be baptized? "
He replied:"I made you elected at your birth, because you tend to Me, of course. But your sins keep you away from My divine perfection. Baptism allows virtue to redeem sin, allows love to win sloth. A virtuous unbaptized will not see deleted his mistakes, because of I haven't blessed his entry into the community of My faithful. But you don't have to think that the fact of being baptized authorize you to sin without shame. This sacrament is the only means to live in virtue. But all those who haven't been baptized, whether they are children or adults, if they have absolutely never committed sins, they can still access to Paradise."

Bishop of Pécs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2013 4:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku hears the words and keep them in his heart. This moments will be engraved in him forever.
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 21, 2013 4:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My Child,
baptism cancels all of your sins, what you made in your life until this time. But now a new life starts for you who do the first step towards Paradise. This way is not easy, you will meet several forms of temptation. Do not have any illusions, there will be cases when you will fail. We are humans, we all make mistakes. But fortunately Our Lord forgives, if somebody rues his sin.

The Cardinal takes a little break to lets the words go into Kaisoku's mind.

Kaisoku, you enter to the world of aristotelian believers, you join to our great community. Remember, Almighty is with you. If you listen what your heart whispers to you, you will hear His will. Remember my words when you will be tantalized by doubt. Always you have chance to choose the way of Light. Keep your faith and you will get your reward.

Bishop of Pécs
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 21, 2013 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vede was listening to Cardinal Renegade as he was reading an expert from the Book Of Virtues.
After Brother Renegade finished Vede turned to Kaisoku and spoke:

Wise words were spoken my Child. No longer shall you walk without guidance. No longer will your heart and soul ache. You will know Love in it's purest form. You will understand Friendship at it's highest.

Now Kaisoku, do you believe in God, the Almighty, Creator of Sky and Earth, Hell and Heaven, who will judge the souls at the hour of death?

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 22, 2013 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku nods to Cardinal Renegade. His words are wise and gave him strength he needed at this moment. Those words, he will remember. Now he turns his head to Cardinal Vede and answers:

I believe.
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 23, 2013 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you believe in Aristoteles, His First Prophet, the son of Nicomachus and Phaestis, sent to teach us the laws and the Divine Wisdom that govern the Cosmos?

Vede
Bishop of Pola diocese
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 24, 2013 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe.
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 26, 2013 9:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you believe in Christos, the Second Prophet, came to Earth to show us the path of Heaven, who suffered martyrdom to save us and reached the Sun where Aristoteles was waiting at the right hand of God?

Vede
Bishop of Pola diocese
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 26, 2013 11:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe.
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 26, 2013 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you believe in Divine Action, in the Holy Aristotelian Church, the Communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, the Eternal Life?

Vede
Bishop of Pola diocese
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 26, 2013 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2013 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well, my dear son in the faith! said the Plenipotentiary Prelate.

Now it's time to involve your godfather into this trail towards the sacrament. he continued, watching father Koco before going on.

Then he took a candle and gave it to the Bohemian priest and asked him

Dear Koco, do you want to be the light for Kaisoku in the long and joyful way to God?
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Koco

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2013 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With all my heart I ask you, with all my strength I'll do all I can in carrying out this task that you has assigned me.
...Czech Viceprefect in Villa San Loyats - (Head-translator)
   http://koco.chocobo-team.eu/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2013 4:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May the Light of the Creator guide you in this new life in the faith that you are now taking!

said His Eminence to the parish priest, than he turned towards the young man who was waiting for his baptism and told him

Now it's time to touch the Blessed Water: this clear water will wash all your fault, purifying your soul.

waiting for his move.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 28, 2013 9:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kaisoku comes closer and touches the blessed water.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: