L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration for the University
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56, 57, 58  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 15, 2020 5:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello there,

If you have study rooms availably, then I would love to apply to study here and in time become a teacher as well. The languages I speak are English and Dutch and I can understand basic German and a little French.

Alexei Kosygin from Leiden.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 01, 2020 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi, I saw that you offer courses on the Canon Law and I would like to apply for it, please. Good day.
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 02, 2020 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alexei returns to the registration desk of the University. He is here for an audition with Cardinal Kalixtus to see how he can be at service of the University and the Church in general. Of course he would also like to see what more he can learn here himself.

Your Eminence, do you have time for an audition with me?

Patiently Alexei waits for the Cardinal to address him.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 2:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Alexei

Welcome to the University - I hope you're well? Rome in winter is much more pleasant than the cool, wet north along the coasts of the North Sea.

He meant for Alexei to sit down.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 2:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Blazingwill

Kalixtus was not sure if he had actually seen Blazingwill at the university and therefore asked - Blazingwill?

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Buenas tardes.

Mi nombre es Laray. Soy ciudadana de la villa de Huesca, en el Reino de Aragón.

Soy estudiante universitaria en la vía de Teología y estoy interesada en asistir al curso de preparación para ejercer dicha vía.

Le agradecería enormemente aceptara mi solicitud de asistencia.

Un cordial saludo, Laray.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 8:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hearing the Cardinal speak to him, Alexei smiles and relaxes. Seeing the jester the Cardinal makes, Alexei walks to the empty chair and sits down next to the Cardinal and smiles at him.

Thank you, your Eminence, this is most kind of you. I have been well, thanks for asking. And I agree with you completely, Winter in Holland is much colder than the winters here in Rome. How have you been? Is all good with you?

Lope

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 11:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lope went into the rooom. It was dark and cold, but his spirity was full of grace.

He began to speak in a leisurely voice

Good morning. My name is Lope and i live in Zaragoza (Aragón). A couple of months ago i started my theological studies in Seminario Hispánico Fray Tanys but with its closing and i wan´t able to finish them, so i would like to continue them in this Universitas.

I would like to do my studies in Spanish if possible. Otherwise it should be in English.

He stood up waiting for an answer....
Sissiedelweiss

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 2:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good nigth. My name is Sissiedelweiss and I live in Valladolid (Kingdom of Castilla).
I am starting on the path of the Church and would like to study at this University.

I would like to do my studies in Spanish or Portuguese, if possible. Otherwise, I understand French well and understand Italian.

Sincerely,

Sissi Edelweiss Ferreira de Queirós Viana
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 04, 2020 1:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Blazingwill

Kalixtus was not sure if he had actually seen Blazingwill at the university and therefore asked - Blazingwill?

Yes, Eminence, it is I. I am enquiring on the Canon Law course that is being offered.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 8:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Blazingwill

I'm glad you're interested in the university. What do you think about serving the British seminary as a teacher or even as a dean. I know that we've had our difficulties with each other. But I respect your attitude and admire your courage and integrity.

The university needs people like you. That's why I want to make you this offer.

Furthermore, we are currently having difficulties with the courses of the Inquisition, they are all being reformed. The process is not yet complete, as soon as that is the case, I will gladly let you complete these courses. In my opinion this will happen quite fast. His Holiness is indeed reforming the CIC in a very impressive and comprehensive way.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 8:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Laray

Hola, Laray. Soy el cardenal calixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle. Entre otras muchas funciones, soy también Rector de la Universidad.

Perdóname, mi español no es muy bueno. El lenguaje es hermoso y las colinas y la amplia extensión del Océano Atlántico deben ser como un sueño. Te envidio por tu tierra.

Pero no queremos hablar de España. Me alegro de que estés interesado en nuestra universidad. ¿Qué razón tienes para estudiar aquí si quieres ser sacerdote?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 8:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Alexei

The stress can get you down in Rome. You have lots of meetings and conferences and then of course the Empire. But who am I kidding? Complications, big and small, everywhere. But it keeps you young and mentally fit.

I hope you're well and that the church in Holland is flourishing. The concordat negotiations are a bit complicated, but we' ll manage. I have great faith in that.

But let's get down to business - what can the university do for you?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 8:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Lope

Welcome to the Pontifical University. I am pleased to meet friends from Spain who want to study here. Zaragoza sounds like a beautiful place to me. Is it exhilarating in this part of the world? Forgive my curiosity - I may be an old man, but I am still curious like a small child.

You want to become a priest? A wise and sensible thing indeed. Theology is an eternal search for the mysteries of God - I am completely crazy about it. God is simply incredible - his creation speaks to us.

The university has a Spanish and an English seminary - since all courses are the same, it is your choice which language you prefer. Many things are not yet matured - the university is still growing and many courses are still in the process of reform - so we are going through exciting times and my task is to offer - the best education we have. A particularly exciting task.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 8:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Sissiedelweiss

Instead of the letter, he invited the young woman to sit down in his office.

Come on in, I won't bite. I always like to meet all the students. I find it exciting. So many new faces and visions. So much energy. You are a wonderful example that our religion is growing and the truth of God is not passing away but is spreading and making humanity a better place.

If I read your letter correctly you would like to become a priestess. We have a Spanish, Portuguese and of course a French seminary. We do not have an Italian seminary at the university yet. Since the academy of education from Fornovo houses an excellent Italian seminary.

So it is up to you to decide which language you choose here. The courses are always the same. The teachers are different.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56, 57, 58  Suivante
Page 44 sur 58

Sauter vers: