L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dogma: The Last Days of the Prophet

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> The Dogma of the Holy Church
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 15, 2013 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Dogma: The Last Days of the Prophet Répondre en citant

Citation:
I, Poseidonia, the Granddaughter of the prophet of God, Aristotle, Nicomachus's (Aristotle's son) daughter, would tell you the last days of the life of my grandfather.

After the death of Alexander of Macedon, Aristotle was forced to flee from Athens in a hurry.

In fact, Alexander had always protected my Grandfather, but with Alexander's death, his opponents have not hesitated to treat my Grandfather as a dangerous madman because of the teaching and spreading of the word that there is only one God in existence.

Proponents of the official religion could not endure any longer the words and teachings of Aristotle and with the death of Alexander they let go of all their gall and the population began to rise against my GrandFather.

His house was burned, and my Father, Nicomachus, had his eyes gouged out.

Aristotle decided to leave Athens for Chalcis.

Once they become settled in Chalcis, I joined them, but the recent events had troubled my grandfather and he quickly lost his strength.

It was then that we learned of the birth of the son of Seleucus, Alexander's companion who had always been more receptive to the teachings of my Grandfather. Apama his wife had given birth to a child who was named Antiochus the name of the father of Seleucus.

My grand father then had eyes that shone and as illuminated by God, he told me he must absolutely see this child.

I then sent a messenger to Seleucus, inviting him to come with his son to visit Aristotle.

Seleucus gladly accepted and arrived a month later with his wife and son.

During this period, Aristotle often talked with my father to prepare him for his future mission to become the tutor of the young Antiochus.

But his health suddenly dived again and my grandfather was in bed when I came into his room to announce the arrival of Seleucus. At that moment his face brightened and he suddenly found his strength.

He asked me to help him get dressed and joined Seleucus who was very happy to see his old master one last time, because he and Alexander had been his students ...

Aristotle embraced him and said:

Citation:
Seleucus I'm so happy to see you and I have great things to say, but first show me your son.

Seleucus turned to Apama and with the child Antiochus they approached my Grandfather.

Aristotle looked intently and said:

Citation:
Young Antiochus, your fate will be inspired and determined by God. Because of you, thousands of men of different nations will be converted to the true word of God. And among all these peoples will eventually be born the one to finish what I started.

Then turning to Seleucus he added:

Citation:
Raise up your son with the faith in God, teach him the lessons that I have taught you, preparing him for the mission that God has entrusted to him. To help you, I give you my son, Nicomachus, who will tutor your son.

Seleucus was speechless before this prophecy that the great Aristotle had revealed, that his son had been chosen by God for a great mission.

Aristotle gave Seleucus a sealed envelope marked "For Antiochus" and he stated that he should deliver the letter to his son when he had turned 15.

Seleucus thanked him and they warmly embraced.

My Grandfather then said farewell to his son, who he had been preparing the past month, as he knew this would be their final separation.

My grandfather looked away, then looking very tired, he dozed

A little later in the evening, the slave Perfidias who had come from Athens to see my Grandfather with an amphora of wine, whose contents smelt strangely of hemlock. He left the home with the satisfaction of a job well done.
After seven days of unconsciousness, Aristotle woke up. I was in tears at his side, as he opened his mouth and said in a whisper these few words:

Citation:
My way on earth is finished, there is still much to do, but the part that God had granted me is over. Antiochus will germinate the seed that will flourish with Christos ...

He said the last name in a barely audible whisper, and his spirit had left.

... I did not know Christos and do not know whom he was talking about ...

I'm much older now, and am going to soon meet my Grandfather again.

As Aristotle had said, I saw Antiochus, who had been prepared by my father, become King of a great Empire, I saw into the state religion the teachings of my GrandFather, I have seen thousands men who are so different be converted. I saw the word of God spread in our world. But Christos I do not know ...

translated by Teagan 15 July 1461.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande -> The Dogma of the Holy Church Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: