L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New King in Albania
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 01, 2014 2:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

you raised a problem in Albania and one thanks you, one discussed it with gjini and it is repent, equal accepts that one finds oneself together to find a solution for Albania and it is a very good decision

but when I listen to you I have the impression that your wishes is only to see gjini falling, but it will not fall because the church always forgives with repenting, the church it is wisdom, the love and forgiveness, take care has to respect it

one will make the point with equal seeing whether repented gjini made good has Albania, if it does not have it fact one will make a new decision

I am tired to repeat the same sentences, I turn over in my palate to rest me, if you want to speak to me there with the private transport

peace are all and do not forget that it is the primacy who names the bishops and the enquiry who revoke them

-----------------

avete rilevato un problema in Albania e li ringraziano, si è discusso con gjini e repent, uguale accetta che ci si trova insieme per trovare una soluzione per l'Albania ed è molto una buona decisione

ma quando li ascolto io ho l'impressione che i vostri desideri sono soltanto di vedere gjini cadere, ma non cadrà poiché la chiesa perdona sempre a repentants, la chiesa è la saggezza, l'amore ed il perdono, veglia a a rispettarlo

si farà il punto con uguale per vedere se repenti di gjini lo ha fatto un bene ha l'Albania, se non la ha fatto si prenderà una nuova decisione

io sono stancato di ripetere le stesse frasi, torno nel mio palazzo riposarsi, se volete parlarmi egli là alla messaggeria privata

pace ha tutti e non dimenticate che è il primate che nomina i vescovi e l'inquisizione che li revocano

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 01, 2014 2:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My brothers, Your Excellencies and Eminencies, dear Children under the Faith, I understand deeply the matters of the Albanian Council - brought here by Moisi_Golem_Komneni - but an investigation had been done by the Church's Inquisition, who decided that Our Church has only to recall the Albanian clergy to a better following of the Curia's decisions.

I don't want any more to publicly debate about the times of the choice to cooperate rather than fight side versus side, but I support the needing to sit now and work together, remebering the errors done and going through a new start, even if really hard and causing many stomaches.

We should also solve the problem of the civil proceedings on Gjini, so I propose to work on it apart from the necessities of the cooperation, and create a new process with external judges who may evaluate true damages and losses opposite to false convictions.

Do You all feel it possible?
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 01, 2014 3:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I agree, gjini is a good man and if you want an external man to collaborate on his personality and to evaluate his work I agree, you will see quickly that he is a sincere man with his foy and a worker of the church Smile

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 01, 2014 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

angelo de montemayor a écrit:
I agree, gjini is a good man and if you want an external man to collaborate on his personality and to evaluate his work I agree, you will see quickly that he is a sincere man with his foy and a worker of the church Smile

But I see good intentions also in the believers represented by the Albanian Minister.

Only a joint action can be the right way.
Archiexorcist

angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 01, 2014 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Albania is my country of heart, I want are well for gjini and golem

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 02, 2014 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I admit I was involved in albanian politics before. You can support their actions, you can say they were wrong, but I was called to help by the rightfully elected authorities in that time, and I never made anything with bad intentions.

And our Church doesn't belong to a family or another, it belongs to all albanians, it shouldn't be controlled or judged by a secular goverment, and it's part of the Holy Roman Church, under His and the Curia's wisdom we bow before. So I'm with Egal and Angelo.

I offer to fix the problems of the past, and build something new together, under Rome's guidance.

Moisi: We can be all day discussing who was right and who was wrong, but that will lead us nowhere. The Church should be over the secular problems.

I offer you my hand. If you have people who wants to be ordained as priests, or you have any constructive proposal to spread the faith, please, bring it here. I opened the "Kisheza e Shen Gjergjit te Lyddes" for baptisms and ordenations.

We can also start translating the Book of Virtues to albanian.

(...would you like to be Deacon and work with us, after a seminar?)

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 04, 2014 11:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

From what I understand Brother Gjini is currently exiled from Albania? Now that makes it hard for him to proceed on his diocesan duties. I'm guessing there is no archdeacon left in place?

Now I don't doubt that we all have good intentions for Albania. We want the Faithful to know the grace and Love of the Almighty. My apologies if someone misunderstood but we don't want to remove Gjini from the church. We want him to learn from his mistakes and become an even better priest. There are millions of ways to currently help Albania. He mentioned one of them. Book of Virtues needs translation.

From what I understand Albany is currently divided and some are exiled. Perhaps Brother Gjini can start serving as a mediator between those two parties, trying to reconcile them. Unite Albania as a whole once again. Nobody expects this to happen tomorrow but in due time it is a correct way to go, as there is nothing worse then brother fighting a brother.

However the point where we currently stand, that we have no masses, no ordinations, no baptisms in Albany is unacceptable.

I think we all agree that the first order of business should be ordination of those theologians.
Other issue is that we are late in receiving news from Albany. From what I understood this situation is going on for some time. Given that both Gjini and Angelo are not physically present in Albany (if I'm correct) and that Gjini is banished we must act and have a senior authority present there.
We as a church must respect the decisions of the temporal authorities and if Gjini is banished we must respect it.

To that end I still would like to see that we appoint an archdeacon to the diocese and that someone with more seniority takes over. I suggested Brothers Angelo or the Prelate and I still hold dear to my suggestions as the best possible.

Gjini would still be a part of the Episcopal Assembly and he would not be in any way denied a chance to work for the common benefit of the Albanian faith. In a sense all would be given a chance to work and it would mark a new strong start on the Faith in Albany.

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminences

"gjini" is not banished from Albania, though there is a Council decree that declares him unwanted in our lands. Actually he is in Lezha, our capital, and no one has hindered his coming and going for reasons I have already made clear.

There is no division in Albania, because those who looted and destroyed the state, "gjini"'s friends and familiars, have gone to another state and have renounced the Albanian citizenship, which is well, because their actions against their country and people casted them out of Albania as a matter of fact and took away their right to claim the honor of being citizens of Albania. My only wonder is that the people of Valencia, accepted them and expect good citizenry from criminals and thieves who have made anything possible to destroy their own country. They have given them ownership of one of their ports to these criminals who are upgrading it with the materials and money they stole from Albania, to their great shame. It seems they hope that people without faith and loyalty, traitors to their people and every good quality, will become loyal to a new country. I wish them luck in their hope.

As about a reconciling effort, "gjini" can not be a mediator, because he is biased to those criminals who left Albania.( I have to stress the point that they left - no one exiled them but their own actions and evil nature exiled them, or better say they chose to leave Albania when the will of the people for democracy, self-respect, equality and lawfulness could not be held at check any more with the mercenary scum they had hired for this same purpose, especially after the mine maintenance was set and they could not anymore just loot the state without working)
I don't know what experiences your Eminences have had in your own countries, but as far as I have seen, every country who fears God and desires peace and prosperity has always cast out these mercenary-evil doers-looters-thieves-criminals from their land. I wonder why should Albania act differently...

It seems that this discussion has reached a dead end, so I take my leave and will inform my King and Council about the proceedings. They will decide the further course of action for Albania.

Personally I am very much disappointed in the manner our people are treated on this matter, and I am very skeptic about the future of the Church in Albania. I think our case is unique on how much our people want to stay in the Church and how much the Church shows insensitivity toward these same people. Like the Italians say "O mangi questa minestra, o fuori dalla finestra" e la minestra qui e "gjini". This last paragraph is my personal opinion, so please let nobody use it against Albania and its government.
Tefta_Skuraj

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
"E perchè mai dovrei rispettare ciò? Perchè mai dovrei obbedire a un impegno che non mi riguarda? Tu ci hai dato la carica di vescovi, ma ti sei tenuto gelosamente il ruolo di guida della Chiesa."

Allora Christos gli rispose con calma:
"In verità io ti dico questo: io detengo il comando perchè sono il più capace per guidarvi. Lungo il cammino che abbiamo percorso sono stato come un padre, un papà che prende cura di voi. Ma questo si paga con la stanchezza e la fatica. Il mio ruolo è difficile e logorante... mi stanco perchè porto sulle mie spalle il peso della sofferenza di tutti gli uomini.
Ma tu Dagiu, vedo la rabbia corrompere il tuo volto, sappi che l'incarico che vi ho affidato è altrettanto nobile, e sarà anche difficile. Inoltre, per assistervi nei vostri compiti, potrete nominare altre guide, altri pastori che avranno la responsabilità su ogni città. E voi sarete quelli che decideranno i miei successori."

Ma Dagiu era furioso, doveva essere stato corrotto dalla creatura senza nome perchè non poteva ottenere nessun vantaggio personale, e ci lasciò all'istante. Christos lo guardò senza dire nulla. Il suo sguardo cadde allora sul centurione, che era con noi, con la spada al fianco, che tintinnava metallica. Christos si rivolse a lui e specificò:

"E tu Gracius, se anche tu vuoi diventare uno di questi pastori che guiderà i greggi, dovrai mettere da parte la tua spada, perchè le armi sono fonte di violenza mentre invece tu avrai la missione di insegnare l'amicizia e l'amore divino."

E allora ripetè a noi tutti:
"Dunque, miei apostoli, miei chierici, spetta a voi seguire la via che vi ho indicato, a voi battezzare quelli che vogliono entrare nella comunità dei fedeli di Dio, a voi ordinare preti quelli che vogliono consacrarsi interamente all'amore Dio, a voi ascoltare le confessioni di chi vuole essere mondato dai propri peccati, a voi punire coloro che non saranno meritevoli dell'amore di Dio e predicare almeno ogni domenica, affinchè la volontà dell'Altissimo si compia."

Your Eminences!

I don't understand why Dagiu was dismissed after he refused to follow the path of the faith and the instructions of the Prophet, and a person like the "Bishop" in question after he had worked following the suggestions of the Creature without name, and after ignoring his duties, can not be replaced with some more skilled and faithful servants of the true faith?

Respectfully
Tefta Andromeda Skuraj Fuddanese di Pezza Petrosa

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur
*Madre dei miei tesori*Nene e yjeve te mij* ☆Spellacocomeri☆Graziac☆Nubiana☆Sabatia☆Gianni.☆Esabel
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 04, 2014 11:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daju was not sorry, gjini yes Wink

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well,but they are both follower of the same fake "God"...The actions speak for him.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur
*Madre dei miei tesori*Nene e yjeve te mij* ☆Spellacocomeri☆Graziac☆Nubiana☆Sabatia☆Gianni.☆Esabel
vede
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 05, 2014 11:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To answer both Moisi_Golem_Komneni and Tefta.

Us Eminences are not judging the secular authorities of Albany in any way.
We do not request that you lift the exile or accept them.
You asked us if we have experience in casting away. To that I will respond you and tell you that the Church it self has a capital punishment of Excommunication, denying access to the Almighty and all the sacraments. There can be no more sever punishment then this.
Now even if we excommunicate someone we are always seeking to reintegrate him back. We seek that he learns from his mistakes and asks for forgiveness.

Of course we help him with that. We all make mistakes from times to times and will continue to make them. We are not perfect and it is important that we reflect on our mistakes, learn from them and accept them so we are not to repeat them and recognize them next time. Thus we get closer to the Almighty.

Our Lord teaches us to forgive and that Love and Friendship are what matters in this world. We as a Church serve to spread that teaching to everyone, including Albania.
Everything that I have said and asked to be done falls well withing the Dogma of our Church. There is no disrespect or ill feelings towards Albany or its King.
What kind of a servants to the Almighty would we be if we were to say:
"Exile them all and never forgive them!"
Forgiveness might sound hard currently, but as our Lord teaches is the only way to go forward. Without it, there will only be bitterness, less of communication, absence of Friendship and a victory for the Namless.

Now Gjini asked for forgiveness, he realized his mistakes and wishes to correct them. We as Church must work on him to overcome the sins and grant him forgiveness. And this is what we do. This is the way Almighty intended and this is the only correct way.

Also nobody is saying that Gjini would not be replaced by a more skilled and faithful servant.
Have we not asked that new Theologians be ordained? Have we not asked that the Diocese is taken over by a senior cleric?
However we are also saying that Gjini's actions made a lot of damage to the diocese in question and we must grant him a chance to rectify those mistakes and repair the damage done.

Christos teaches us forgiveness and thus we relay his teachings to you.
But Forgiveness is granted to those who wish to repent and ask for it. Daju did not ask, instead he had let his bitterness to grow in him and in the end it brought him closer to the Namless. It teaches us a lesson why is forgiveness and repentance important.

Hopefully now we make more sense and you see that we only wish Albania well, like we wish for everyone.

Vede
Cardinal National Elector CEEPC
Bishop of Pola diocese
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 05, 2014 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

vede a écrit:
To answer both Moisi_Golem_Komneni and Tefta.

Us Eminences are not judging the secular authorities of Albany in any way.
We do not request that you lift the exile or accept them.
You asked us if we have experience in casting away. To that I will respond you and tell you that the Church it self has a capital punishment of Excommunication, denying access to the Almighty and all the sacraments. There can be no more sever punishment then this.
Now even if we excommunicate someone we are always seeking to reintegrate him back. We seek that he learns from his mistakes and asks for forgiveness.

Of course we help him with that. We all make mistakes from times to times and will continue to make them. We are not perfect and it is important that we reflect on our mistakes, learn from them and accept them so we are not to repeat them and recognize them next time. Thus we get closer to the Almighty.

Our Lord teaches us to forgive and that Love and Friendship are what matters in this world. We as a Church serve to spread that teaching to everyone, including Albania.
Everything that I have said and asked to be done falls well withing the Dogma of our Church. There is no disrespect or ill feelings towards Albany or its King.
What kind of a servants to the Almighty would we be if we were to say:
"Exile them all and never forgive them!"
Forgiveness might sound hard currently, but as our Lord teaches is the only way to go forward. Without it, there will only be bitterness, less of communication, absence of Friendship and a victory for the Namless.

Now Gjini asked for forgiveness, he realized his mistakes and wishes to correct them. We as Church must work on him to overcome the sins and grant him forgiveness. And this is what we do. This is the way Almighty intended and this is the only correct way.

Also nobody is saying that Gjini would not be replaced by a more skilled and faithful servant.
Have we not asked that new Theologians be ordained? Have we not asked that the Diocese is taken over by a senior cleric?
However we are also saying that Gjini's actions made a lot of damage to the diocese in question and we must grant him a chance to rectify those mistakes and repair the damage done.

Christos teaches us forgiveness and thus we relay his teachings to you.
But Forgiveness is granted to those who wish to repent and ask for it. Daju did not ask, instead he had let his bitterness to grow in him and in the end it brought him closer to the Namless. It teaches us a lesson why is forgiveness and repentance important.

Hopefully now we make more sense and you see that we only wish Albania well, like we wish for everyone.

His Eminence summarizes what I'm telling wherever I had been called for a debate about that: we must start from what we have and save everything is a possible resource for the future, among both sides.

Someone missed his role, some others criticize more than rebuild... Well these things must be thrown away and we have to work together, also with the people who recognized their errors but are ready to help like new men/women.

So we should know if both parts are ready to begin a new age or to continue to cry and point the finger at the past events.
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, so, is it clear? I'm not in exile, I have never left albania for its church, I'm neither Daju, the Nameless creatute...I just served the previous Kings who dislike someones, but it won't happen again. The Church won't get involved in the secular affairs, unless for the Faith defense and spread, for it owns purposes, expressed by the Curia or the Bishops' Assambly.

I want to help (as always) to spread the Faith in Albania, as I have done as cleric, and I haven't problems to work with everyone. Moise, Tefta, everyone here, if someone have a proposal for the Church, I hear you.

I have my own ideas:

-translating the book of virtues and canon law to albanian
-start clerics recruiting and seminars
-establishing the other roman institutions in Albania, if possible (inquisition, roman diplomacy, etc)

Dernière édition par Gjini. le Sam Mar 08, 2014 6:01 am; édité 1 fois
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 08, 2014 1:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: