L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Merry Christosmas =)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 24, 2013 4:26 am    Sujet du message: Merry Christosmas =) Répondre en citant

Just wanted to wish everyone here a merry christosmas =)

I'm celebrating by telling the story of the birth of Christos in Hastings town square, while also handing out cups of hot spiced cider and gifts of knitted goods.

*grins*

May ye all be enjoying the festive season whereever ye are. Jah's blessings and I hope the new year brings joy and peace Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Darienbalintyne
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 24, 2013 7:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To each and everyone of you I offer season greetings and pray your day is full of love, happiness and fellowship and you stay safe always.

Christomas is a special time and I am advised that Cardinal Lorudce is planning to do a special service in the forum 1 St Paullos Cathedral so come along if you are able as I am aware in his prime this man was a great figure of faith in the church and blessed with great oratory skills.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 27, 2013 1:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the information, for some reason I don't always have access to the Sint Paullos Cathedral and all other things that are taking place there. I hope that this will become easier in the near future so I can actually participate there as well.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 29, 2013 4:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmm, that's an odd one. The Saint Paulos Cathedral is a sticky near the top of our usual old URAC forum on RK, forum 1.

Have you tried resynchronising your forums recently? They can be a bit odd at times, especially if you've been travelling, or if you have a shared account on your connection whose character lives in a different country.

(resynchronisation button is at the bottom of the IG screen for forums)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Serdan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! Glad to hear of the many Roman Aristotelian events that took place, unfortunately I was unable to attend any of them. Confused
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: