L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Continual briefing on the Albanian Church situation
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gazulli

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 29, 2014 5:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminences and Exellencies,

I came here today to say my words what I have to say in this matter and clear it once for all.

Before the civil war happened in Albania, there where turmoil and I was having an conference with Cardinal Egal here in Rome in the rank of diplomatic relationship between Rome and Kingdom of Albania, but this conference was interrupted soon by the civil war.

How did we come to civil war?

The council of Principality of Kastrioti during the month of June 1461 was being leaded by Gjin_Arianiti in coalition with Black Eagles and Muzaka family. During thas time, I was Grand Chancellor under the late king of Albania Bartolomeus Mortis Gropaj. The king asked to the Duke of Principality(Gjin_Arianiti) an audition for the county finances because of the king doubts upon the misuse of the county finances by the Duke government. The Duke refused it. Then king asked from every family in Albania to form a technically council and change the council of Gjin Arianiti. But Muzaka, Arianiti and other followers refused this council. Anyway the council was changed and the king doubts about misuse of the county finances where true and a lot of other facts where shown after it.
Gjin_Arianiti and Spiro his sheriff that time, now the pretending king of Albania where putted in jail by archivist Brennos for destroying and stealing the county finances by issuing bonds, and they also where eradicated from this world, but soon they where forgiven by archivist Brennos(a mistake I think). So much of their pureness.

After this a new council took the job, and I was chosen the new Duke with all other members council votes. And in this moment the turmoil started to grow bigger, instead of working to raise our economy again, this people started to raise armies revolting in towns and our county where going in minus.
Our king died in the middle of civil war, may his spirit rest in peace. This rebels who raised against legitimate council made deal with heretics from Bosnia and Serbia to attack the legitimate institutions of Kingdom of Albania, but before this happened the Regent of kingdom and the Council of Nobles of Albania decided that it is better for the people not to continue the bloodshed, so Union of Families and other members that are part of Royal Albanian Families, decided to leave Albania for a better life and let this rebels eat each others as they are eating eat everyday. So you understand Eminence Egal why Moisi is such a savage in his talks towards Gjini, cause Gjini fortunately is born to be a member of one of Royal Families of Albania, and only God decide for us where we born, in which family we will be raised and etc.
In Albania, the left members and supporters of true Crown are putted in trial every day, they don't have rights, they are not allowed to take part in social life of cities, they are not allowed to say their opinion and etc. And it is funny because this usurpers promised so much after the members of UF left Albania, they promised and they didn't do nothing. They are just using the collapse of economy they have created in the June 1461 against UF and the true Crown for their own purposes.

And about Moisi, he is not here that he cares about the church or if the people are getting baptized he is here to take another seat for his clan of rebels that have infected Albania almost everywhere.

I tell you, even his "king" don't know what he is doing here and for what cause he is discussing, cause I give you a prove where he opened a discussion in Albanian Square (http://forum.mbreteriterilindjes.com/viewtopic.php?p=86709207#86709207) where he told to the people that he failed changing your mind to remove Gjini and etc etc. But more intersting is the reply of his "king" here: http://i.imgur.com/AGkk0Br.png and I will translate it for you to understand:
Spiro a écrit:
I have read all the discussion few moments ago, and I understand the Church of Rome doesn't care at all for us. They prefer Gjini that it is 100 nodes away without followers rather then to accept him as heretic and change him.
(As you see in first paragraph he doesn't know what he is saying also he is making conclusion who is heretic and who is not).

I suggest the Council of Nobles the chance of creation of an Albanian Aristotelian Church, separated from any other Aristotelian Church. There is no sense to stay loyal to a church that defend those who use faith for politic purposes.
(Obviously he is the one who is turning all this matter of church into politics and you see, they are talking for schism while they accuse Gjini for it here).

But this is not all your Eminence Egal, if you enter the game from Albanian language, you will read in that topic few other post from this clan of usurper, and tonight was one from the current Duke of Principality of Kastrioti who said that Gjini will be punished and he will be not anymore part of Albanian Aristotelian Church. So little by little they are showing their true face.

But we warn them, even that Gjini rejected to come with us in Valencia, for a better life, he choose to stay in Albania and help the faith and people, we will not tolerate that something bad happen to him, he is still one of our brother and at the end we are all brother in faith that we need to protect each others.

I suggest you Eminence Egal to stop wasting your time listening Moisi and his false arguing about what is right and what is not. I think God punished him by making him a greedy creature, so his life will be hard.

With all due respect,
Gjin Gazulli

PRO PATRIA VIGILANS
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 30, 2014 5:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Holy Fathers,

I would take my time to have a good laugh at this pile of lies and nonsense this thief said here with the same bad English of "gjini". I can assure you, your Eminences that if you look at them you will notice the resemblance in faces, words and actions, as if they were in truth the same creature. Smile

First, I should say that there is no reason to talk here about temporal matters at length, because this topic has another nature, but as I hold an official position which this liar hasn't I am forced to inform you on the truth of these matters. I will be short as not to tire you further.

The situation prescribed by gazulli the multi-faced liar in June 1461 is not like he said. The king he refers to, a puppet of the same gazulli who is the evil spirit behind the criminal organisation UF, set about to change the elected council by force of arms, because he and his accomplices were furious to have lost the council elections. The count of the time, replied positively to the king's request to perform the audit, but they didn't wait for an audit, because they were not interested in that but instead changed the council against the will of the people. The council took the money from the treasure and opened offices out of the castle and held the money to save them form the usurper and thief king and his clique. The tyrants were fast to denounce the count and the Sheriff for the theft of the treasure, but Brennos recognized they didn't do anything against the law and returned them back from jail. When the people got the power again and the new king, Spiro, may the Lord make his days longer, was elected, this money was returned and with it Albania revived itself from the abyss where gazulli and his friends had set Albania, stealing all money and materials, and destroying the mines to their minimum level.

There was no deal with heretics as gazulli lies, but the very people of Albania took arms against the usurpers and thieves, and the reason why this bunch of chicken-rustlers and criminals left Albania was because they couldn't hold Albania anymore by force of mercenaries and phantoms, because Brennos set the mines maintenance for Albania and there was no more magic mine there to harvest endless money and to pay mercenaries, and the phantoms were burned in the fire they deserved by the same Brennos. So these criminals took the tail between their legs and fled to Valencia, which stupidly took in people who betrayed, looted and did anything possible to destroy their own country.

There has been no trial in Albania for political charges, instead since these criminals left Albania has had very low crime rates. No one has been denied their rights and I dare anyone to prove how can you not allow someone to say their opinion in this world Razz
The economy is blooming to the despair of gazulli and his thieves, and we are rebuilding our country because we love Albania and can not loot and flee like gazulli and his fleas.

As about the King's reaction, I have told your eminences even before that the people are desperate about this matter of the Albanian Church. And desperate people make desperate choices.

(I have to remember you that the Albanian players are missing a part of this game, RP and IG, because you have left the church of Albania in the hands of someone not suited to that duty, and it is perfectly normal for these players to aspire to be able to have a spiritual life, so don't be surprised if someday there will be another heretic church in Balkan, or the Albanians will join some other faith in order to be able to taste this part of the game.)

As about the Count who said he would punish "gjini", he is perfectly right to do so, for the case of "gjini" has been thoroughly inquired and only the respect for the Church has stayed our hand in giving him what he deserves. Yet, the count said those words without the approval of the council, or the King and the court of "gjini" is still opened, so nothing was really done. And we don't give a rat's tail for gazulli's words, threats and phantoms. He exiled himself from his country after destroying it completely because of incompetence and evil and has renounced even the citizenry of his birthplace. Lowlife criminal that's what he is.

I won't deign to uncover all his other lies, because facts speak for themselves. Albania has an elected king, an elected council and authorities. If your Eminences need an extra info/explanation about something else on the temporal matters of Albania, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 09, 2014 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May I have news about the work of Yours and the other clerics and religious officers, dear Excellency?
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 10, 2014 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes. As I said before, I'm waiting for your approval to ordinate Preng and Pal_gropaj as priests. Then Moisi said now, the discussion started again, and I was still waiting your ok.

If you agree, I can ordinate them today. I'm making masses as regularly and I reply the letters of my faithfuls.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 10, 2014 10:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gjini. a écrit:
Yes. As I said before, I'm waiting for your approval to ordinate Preng and Pal_gropaj as priests. Then Moisi said now, the discussion started again, and I was still waiting your ok.

If you agree, I can ordinate them today. I'm making masses as regularly and I reply the letters of my faithfuls.

Are they well prepared? May they send me letters so I can get to know them? Thank you.
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 13, 2014 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's good for me. I will tell them. However you can see Preng here, he was baptised by me. Pal is going to be baptised now.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 15, 2014 1:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence

while the situation is so pitiful as to cry out, I can not keep myself from laughing. Yet, while I laugh at "gjini"'s candidacies I should warn you to distance yourself from this farce that will soon or later crack at its owner's hands.

There is no one with the name of Pal_gropaj. I am sure "gjini" is referring is Pal_gropa_iii - a criminal wanted in Albania for criminal activities against the People of the Kingdom of Albania, presently in Valencia with the rest of the criminals, he is not even of the church way, but instead he is of the army way, so not a teologian, but a soldier. On the road to Valencia he rebelled in the city of Pontecorvo, Kingdom of Two Sicilies, which can be proved by asking the authorities there. Before that he has been a mercenary with Legione Italica, fighting in Celje, and Croatia and who knows where else. Another information about him, not a direct one, but you can deduct a lot by it, is that his affiliate personage, rebels everyday in our city of Dyrrah, with the only reason to cause public disturbances.

There is no way this one can enter Albania legally your Eminence, even if you ordain him as a priest. When it is enough - it is enough! Though I am sure that this is exactly "gjini" intention - to cause as much clashes between us and the church as he can. Our endurance has a limit Your Eminence. Albania is being provoked by purpose with this farce.

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 23, 2014 1:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So, do we have a verdict? Who is really Pal_gropa? Or should we organize a "Lost People" show to find him?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 24, 2014 4:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In effect, we cannot give a parish to a soldier, but he can only spiritually manage a community of faithfuls. He cannot become a parish priest or more, because of he doesn't follow practically the Way of the Church.
Your Excellency Gjini, can You explain me better how he is going to embrace the Church ranks?

Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 24, 2014 8:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Vodin
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Godinvo
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Eidnes
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Adon1
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Glor
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Flort
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Vidon1
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Iskendder
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=La_martini

The above accounts your Eminence are (with the exception of Vidon1 who is still lvl 0) those who rebel every day in our Albanian city of Dyrrah, for which most of them already have at least one opened process. Beside the ingenuity in choosing their names (so unlike each-other Laughing ) and the strange coincidence that their birth date is 11 or 12 April 1462, they also share the coincidence of having reputation points from each other, from accounts in Valencia, Spain, and the name that dominates among these trust point givers is seemingly by coincidence none else but the candidate for priest itself, so far the best choice of "gjini", pal_gropa_iii - protector of the church Laughing. Seems that his idea at "spiritually managing a community of faithfuls" is by preparing a little army of phantom rebels and making anything possible to damage Albania as they did when left Albania stealing and destroying anything.

Seriously now - is this man and his coincidences someone you would consider to make a priest in your country, your Eminence? In any country?

All this ugly farce is the expression of evil and malignancy by a small group of people who renounced their Albanian identity and are now doing anything possible to hinder and frustrate the life of the Albanian small and poor community. I am dead serious now and within the power of my office in Albania when I say here that the continuance of supporting these criminals and evildoers by some people inside the Church will greatly jeopardize the future relationship of Albania and the Church

You may continue to ignore me and the people and authorities of Albania who I here represent, or you can make the right thing to solve this situation and have a clear conscience in front of God and the Albanians.

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 02, 2014 7:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I really don't understand why you come here to talk about the secular problems of Albania. If you have problems with your people or brigands, I'm not guilty of that.

About Pal: Yes, he is a soldier and he has choosen the army way. Of course he can't become a parish priest, because for that you need to be a theologian.

However, he can become deacon, give assitance as ordinated priest (it isn't incompatible with the vows), etc. But I let Egal decide about it.

Moisi's things are what he says everytime. A people of the families he doesn't like say "I want to help" and he accuses about criminal or secular things I don't matter. I want a Church for every family in Albania. Moisi, if you have people of your own (and you are sure you have), you can tell them to come here and get baptised.

I don't matter your tribal-minded prejudices.

But anyway we had Preng, and I hope another people could join us.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 03, 2014 6:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I really don't understand why this evil illusion addresses me when I am speaking to his Eminence...
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2014 3:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Hello again. I have to confess that I'm a bit bored. Egal, can I ordinate the priest that are waiting our signal, at least preng, or I can't? Can I do something to stablish the roman institutions in Albania? Any advice from Rome?

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 17, 2014 11:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gjini. a écrit:
-Hello again. I have to confess that I'm a bit bored. Egal, can I ordinate the priest that are waiting our signal, at least preng, or I can't? Can I do something to stablish the roman institutions in Albania? Any advice from Rome?

I'm sorry to be in late, my Brother: if he's prepared, You can order him as a deacon, in the meanwhile.
Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 16, 2014 1:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Since Dec 05, 1462, what are the achievements of the Church in Albania Eminence Egal? It is the date I first posted about the matter of our King and other problems of the "people" you have left in the Church of Albania. 6 months have passed since then...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: