L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Continual briefing on the Albanian Church situation
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 23, 2014 3:18 pm    Sujet du message: Continual briefing on the Albanian Church situation Répondre en citant

On this topic, reserved to the clergy and the officers of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church, I demand - as the Plenipotentiary Prelate - a periodic briefing about the ongoing activities, especially when new candidates have been consecrated or appointed to work among the believers.

Thank You.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Continual briefing on the Albanian Church situation Répondre en citant

Egal a écrit:
On this topic, reserved to the clergy and the officers of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church, I demand - as the Plenipotentiary Prelate - a periodic briefing about the ongoing activities, especially when new candidates have been consecrated or appointed to work among the believers.

Thank You.

It's not a special favour which I'm asking for it, it's a duty You have to, dear Excellencies.
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 24, 2014 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Yes, of course, Eminence.

I'm preaching in Lezhë right now, in our Cathedral, in Res Parendo way.

I started the translation of the Albanian Holy books, and I'm waiting to start working with Tefta_Skuraj. She said she would consider becoming a deaconess in the future.

I talked with a Church way erudite, Preng, after my preach that convinced him to become priest. I'm going to baptise him here, where you can see it. He would like to be ordained.

Moise/Gjon/etc, doesn't say if they would like to become deacons or what.

I would like to start a seminar, but I think we should have first more priests to have enough teachers.

If you would like to help us with one of these points, or with the inquisition/roman diplomacy establishment in our territories, you are welcome.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 25, 2014 1:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eccellency, if someone needs to be prepared with a seminar, he/she can ask for an English-speaking class in Fornovo or San Domenico: they're both in Italian lands, but they can provide such instruction.
Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence Egal

"gjini" is just continuing a farce. I have already given in your presence 2 names of theologians who have expressed their desire to serve as men of the cloth in Albania. Were they contacted? Instead what do we have?

09 Apr 2013
Total posts: 0
[0.00% of total / 0.00 posts per day]
Find all posts by Preng

A player with no post during a year of game and specifically bred for theology. No one knows him but "gjini". He has no personal data, no rp no nothing. He is exactly as if he doesn't exist at all. and one of his visible trust point givers is living in Castellon Valencia, the exact location where the patron of "gjini" and his friends live, after they left Albania for stealing everything there with the intention to destroy the community. So much for the "church erudite" of "gjini"

"gjini" and everyone else may continue with this farce. It is a sure way to loose Albania.

In the meantime in Lezha:

So much for the preaching, which by the way exists only in "gjini"s imagination as the cathedral he speaks about.

By the way Tefta is no more. She died of an unknown illness.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
angelo de montemayor

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 27, 2014 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

( cathedral RP while waiting for a cathedral IG is a will of the play for step that the development of the church in the country is blocked ) Wink

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Yes, and that was the main point of my post wasn't it?! Wink )
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 27, 2014 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is it true? Your Excellency Gjini, why don't You celebrate regukarky the Mass?

P.S.: thank You for Your help, Y. E. Angelo Wink
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-I'm still waiting here, or in Lezhë Cathedral for your theologians. I have never saw them here or in the Church institutions where the albanian cathedral is. I said before that everyone is welcome here. But if they don't show interest...

Anyway, I will send them more letters, but I hope they have participation.

About the Preach, here you have. It's in the Katedralja e Shën Kollit appart. There I said that I was recruiting priests and everyone was welcome.

http://forum.mbreteriterilindjes.com/viewforum.php?f=5121

If you are trying to lie, please, make a better effort, but I really don't want to assume that. I'm really trying to work with you, but it's SO DIFFICULT. I said you "introduce me your people here, because they have to get baptised first and to express their desire". "If you want, you can help me in translations". "You can become a deacon". Etc. And you just say the same everytime "Gjini, I hate you so much, I don't matter why and I don't even know you, but I hate you".

About the In Gratibus mass, I think I have done it too. I'm not sure if your "proofs" are true or not. But if you have the same exactitude than with the preach...

However I do masses twice a week, even when I think that the Church main mission is more than making In Gratibus masses.

Anyway. I would like at least a half part of the effort of trying to blame me, helping the Church.
(Instead of opening topics in the albanian forums demanding people who even don't know me to say how bad I'm supposed to be here, so Egal sees it. I see you don't have your expected success. I could make a topic just copy and pasting what you said of the Church and the Curia in the Albanian forums, but I really don't think that would be useful for us.)

I will start celebrating Res Parendo masses there too when I have Preng to assist me. I hope I see you in the masses!

So, please, will you stop fighting and help? Because with attacks against each other, we just look like kids in front of the Curia and the other nations Churchs...

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 28, 2014 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You, dear Excellency! You explained well the situation, I hope You'll be able to work better in the future.
Archiexorcist

Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 28, 2014 6:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"You" don't look like a kid, because to be a kid "you" need to be human, while you are just a phantom as "Preng". All of Albania knows this - that's the reason no one will ever turn at your "preaches" or even masses, when "you" decide to hold them... "You" can continue your farce, while we will look forward to a future without phantoms... We haven't had a priest till now and we have to do so again until there will be justice. We are in the hands of God, we believe in Him and He will free us of your abomination.

Your Eminences, you can give to "gjini" all the support you can, but you won't be able to give him people (unless he creates them himself). This should have convinced you about the nature of the creature you are supporting, but it's ok. We understand your position. Yet, in this way, nothing will change in Albania for the better. You hope in something impossible. Well, what can I say, take all the time you need... One year has already passed...
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 28, 2014 3:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gjini sighs.

-Is it so irreal for you? I read everyday about the Albanian institutions, I think I'm active in social living (we even saw each other in a tavern) but I avoid certain kind of participation to don't create conflict as Egal said I should do (no politics in the Church, no tavern riots, etc, just faith and spreading it).

And the first guy who offers his help (I will repeat it: I DON'T MATTER WHO WANTS TO HELP, everyone is welcome), it's bad to you, because you just don't know him. I'm not saying the same about your people, so I think it isn't fair.

What do you want "me" to do? How can "I" be a better priest in your opinion?

The Bishop breathed, very very loud, to demonstrate Moise he was too a human being, and continued:

-So, will you say something constructive, participate in another of the Church affairs (there are a lot of them open tighr now, but you only appear where we talk english and there is at least a Cardinal here), and demonstrate to the world that the Albania community is one that knows how to work together?

Egal, do you have any idea about how to deal with this situation?

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 29, 2014 1:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency, the only way could be to send someone among the Church ranks to work next to You into the Albanian lands, but it's so hard to find people willing to transfer their home to the Albanian Kingdom.

So I can just support your tries on spreading the Faith and wish that faithful may understand that's not so easy to build a local clergy from scratch.
Archiexorcist

Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 29, 2014 1:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-I have talked with some people I meet, and they recommended me Pal_gropa_iii as priest. However, he is army way, not church way as Preng. But I talked with him and he expressed me his deep desire of serving God's and the Church.

I think the Canon Law allows him to join, but the In Gratibus wouldn't let him be in charge of the parish. But I think I have it covered up with Preng and me in Lezhë and Dyrrah. However, I think he can be great baptising other people and helping us to spread the faith.

What's your opinion, Cardinal?

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 29, 2014 3:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, you came in the tavern one day and your exact words were:

"muhahahhahahaha I will never leave"

I didn't except better from you and your kind. Soon or later you will finish where you belong.

Your Eminence.

Pal_gropa_iii is a person implicated in the theft of Albania by the old council, the political group called UF, the friends and creators of "gjiini", presently in Valencia. On the way to Valencia he rebelled in one of R2S towns, in Pontecorvo, when the mayor was Pizzarone. These are and will be "gjini"'s candidates. They are ordered, not ordained.

As I know you won't remove "gjini" from the Church, and neither is it our intention to do that, I would propose to transfer "him" in another country. Let him go to Valencia, for example and preach to his friends there. And bring another bishop to us, even if he/she is a stranger.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 1 sur 5

Sauter vers: