L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Discussion with the head herald of the german kingdom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Discussion with the head herald of the german kingdom Répondre en citant

His Eminence Ysabet informed the prefect of the college of clergy heraldry that the head herald of the german kindgom was in Rome to discuss about the family coat of arms of the german cardinal.
That's why Endymion had prepared a lounge where the German herald would be welcomed. The archbishop hoped Ysabet could come too, things would be even more easier.

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 10:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet walked to the rooms of the Heraldic college. Some place she not often visited. She had no idea, why a coat of arme looked like it looked.
She smiled at Endymion:
"Good to see, you. Thank you for your congratulations again."
Sie looked at the both of them the german head herald and the french bishop and prefect of the heraldic college. And then back to Endymion.
"So. Lets us come to the topic. Do you want to explain to me and of course especially to Freycko, what the problem with the latest proposal was?"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Freckyo

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 10:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening Monsignore Endymion and Emminenz Ysabet.
I heard there a some problems with the creast of the dynasty Rubinstein-Kronburg. Can you explain the problems in detail, because from the point of view of the German heraldry rules the new crest I designed is correct.
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 11:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening my son, and welcome to Rome.
As you know, it must be possible to describe each creast in heraldic terms, following the general rules of heraldry.
The problem with the ecu you have drawn is that we fail to describe it.
First time I thonk : Silver, red shield overall with two argent unicorn heads addorsed conjoined for example, but red shield is too large...

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can you explain more in detail why the red shield is too large. I saw a version, I think you created this one, where the red I call it now cloud was much bigger.
The reason why your version is not possible is the following.
I made I rule for the case that we have to improve crests, which says that the heraldry description has to be unchanged. In case of your try it would change from a shield to a cloud.
If I would use a smaller shield I would get a problem in smaller versions of the crest, for example in fusion crest where we have all fiefs and the dynasty on the crest, the unicorns would appear too small.
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 11:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The red shield must be about one third of the width of the rest of the shield, like here.
And if I drew a coat of arms with a center creast so I made ​​a mistake, whichis it ?

A form which I thought :

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is totally irrelevant which size the shield has. In German the thing we have in the crest of the dynasty Rubinstein-Kronburg is called Bord which can be in different types. So your proposal is correct, but in the heraldic description the same like the one I did.
Before the form of the shield was different from the crest as well. In one of our handbooks there is a quite similar case, where we have a bigger boarder.

((RP off: http://www.dr-bernhard-peter.de/Heraldik/seite38.htm))
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 28, 2014 11:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Okay, I think I understand where is our comprehension problem.
Originally the blason was like that ?

When you pass from the old form of blason to modern form of blason you have to adapt edge ofthe red part to the shape of the outside, like I did here.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 29, 2014 12:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Barely, the old form was identical with the new one. Maybe it helps when I show you the old one.

Here we have a very small boarder and a round shaped inboard, that is the reason why I didn't use the form of the crest. So in the old crest is the board of a different shape then the crest. Like I told you your version is correct, but I wanted to be closer to the original one.
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 29, 2014 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The problem is that this old form is false...
I think the original, the first, was this :

This is the adaptation that is false, it should be something like that :

The red form should follow the outside shape of the shield.

But if this version is correct for you, it's okay for me
Smile

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 29, 2014 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will check this and I will ask the head of the family about your crest.
Freckyo

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 31, 2014 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So I got an answer from Blaue*Fee the head of the dynasty Rubinstein-Kronburg. She does not know about crests in a different shape like we use today. For her it's okay to user the following crest

I will change the color to the right one we use in the German Kingdom and will put it into the crest index.

I hope that is all.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: