L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Ordination ceremony of Juhana

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 27, 2014 3:03 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Ordination ceremony of Juhana Répondre en citant

His Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli was happy on that day: some time before, a Kalmar Union believer had declared himself as ready to be ordained as a new priest, so the Plenipotentiary had prepared the chapel for the ceremony and all the things were yet done for the beginning of the celebration.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 28, 2014 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was very long distance from cold (OOC It snowed last week IRL Wink /OOC) Turku to hot, Meriterrainian Eternal City of Rome. But it was truly worth of seeing. Juhana thought that there was no other place on Earth as beautiful as Rome seen from hills... if Hollola, Juhana's old home parish and his fief as baron, is not counted, he thought with smile on his face. Rome truly was magnificent with all of its great palaces and basilicas trying to represanting Most High's glory that was impossible for a man to understand. Juhana had actually written a book of his travels in Finland, stored to libary of local Churhc. In the preamble of the book Juhana had said that nature and wildlife of Finland truly was prove of God's power as He could create somthing so beatiful. But everytime Juhana visited Rome, he thought that one could write similar sentence picturing majestic Rome.

Building of Churhc of Kalmar Union, including the chapel Juhana was heading to, wasn't as decorated as many other buildings of Rome, possibly because Kalmar Union's region wasn't as rich as for examble SRING, but it was still glorious. Juhana entered the building he already know well. He went to the chapel and looked around. Preparations were on good situation, maybe the seremony could be started soon.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 18, 2014 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The candidate was ready, so the ceremony started, with the arrival of him in front of the altar and the bowing of his head towards the celebrant.

His Eminence waited for the presentation of the cleric, before going on.

Archiexorcist

Dernière édition par Egal le Dim Juil 20, 2014 2:39 am; édité 1 fois
juhana

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 18, 2014 5:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Juhana crossed the chapel and kneeled infront of the altar. With loud but respectfull voice he said:
"I, Juhana, diacon of Turku, am here, as a suppliant, to apply for being admitted into the Holy Church Aristotelian to serve God with all my might."

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 20, 2014 2:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the words of the candidate, His Eminence continued with the celebration.

Rejoice, you all who are gathered here in this moment of joy that marks the entrance of Juhana in the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church. From today, the Church will have a new minister to spread the sacred word.

Then he opened the Book of Virtues and read

From the "Life of Christos"

Citation:
Then, Christos answered Natchatcha with a smile: "The faithful of God, those who learned the teachings of Aristotle and who want to follow the way that I show you, must form a community of life. This community will find its direction, and will allow each one to live in virtue, if he or she is plain in the shared friendship that each one of its members must test toward others in the community. To guide you, I would be the father of this community, I would set up the principles of it, and my successors will do so in the same way after me."

And these are the words of the Second Prophet.

The small assembly formed by the few faithful gathered for the ceremony answered Amen! then it came a little moment of silence and reflection.

After that, the celebrant spoke towards the deacon

Now, brother Juhana, if you want to become a part of the Holy Church, the only guide for the humanity into this sublunary world, how do you intend to show your love for It?
Archiexorcist

Dernière édition par Egal le Mar Juil 22, 2014 2:02 am; édité 1 fois
juhana

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 21, 2014 5:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal asked the question and Juhana answered, as he supposed to:

"I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints and the Community of the Faithful, not to bring weapons to combat with violence, on the purpose to offend my brothers, to be instead a witness of peace and friendship among the human society."

Juhana couldn't help remembering time he was young. He actually was a captain in the Royal Navy of Finland, before he heard the call of the Most High and His Church. Since that, no weapon had been used by him.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 22, 2014 5:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Juhana continued giving his vows:

"I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints, the Community of the Faithful, to join the precepts of the Aristotelian Dogma and the Canon Law with my every act, word and thought, under the guidance of my Bishop, the Curia and His Holiness, the Pope. I vow to faithfully obey the Aristotelian Church Fathers who are superior to me according to the Canon Law."

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 23, 2014 4:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints and the Community of the Faithful, to behave in an exemplary life, despising temporal goods for the benefit of the spiritual ones, enhancing, through study and prayer, my faith in Aristoteles and in the Second Prophet, to be a model and a guide to those who will be put into my hands."
Juhana had a small pause between vows and then he continued:
"I vow, with all my heart and my soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of the Saints and the Community of the Faithful, to give myself entirely to the Aristotelian Church. Neither family, party or faction will have more weight in my life. Today I cease to be a man and without any more face, name, and asset, I become the Church. I vow to observe celibacy above everything that is prescribed therein. My family is now the Church, the faithful are my children, my peers are my Brothers and Sisters, my superiors my Fathers and Mothers."

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 26, 2014 3:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Those words filled the heart of the high prelate, who had a new well-prepared cleric in front of him, so he went on

My dear Brother, may these four votes of yours be the votes carved in your heart; symbol of the 4 elements that have shaped the earth, they will make you a new and uprighter man. As long as you respect them, your life will belong to the Almighty. Woe betide those who try to devert you from your intentions. We judge you worthy to be admitted into the Holy Aristotelian Church.

At last, His Eminence laid both of his hands on the head of the young new priest, saying

May the Most High protect this man from the impure people and make him one of his followers!
May the Blessed Aristoteles inspire the virtues in his thoughts!
May Our Creator bless him, to let him be chosen for the service of the spreading of His word!
May the Blessed Second Prophet inspire peace in his heart and guide him as he led the Apostles.
May this man become the guidance of believers towards peace, love and the Sun Paradise.
According to the Second Prophet, who anointed the apostles, and in the name of the power that he preserved for us to perpetuate this act, we, Our Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli, raise you to the dignity of the Priesthood, that thou mayest be the bearer of the True Faith among the Community of the Faithful.
Juhana, you are consecrated as a priest for the glory of the Creator and His Church on earth. From now on, any act of blasphemy made ​​against you will be an insult to the Most High himself.

Then, he took a small medallion and gave it to the new member of the Church's ranks

This is the holy symbol of the priesthood: bring it with you, as a memory of your consecration.

Once he had ended the ceremony, he embraced his Brother under the Almighty, to welcome him.
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 26, 2014 3:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Juhana took the medallion and wore it. Soon he rised, and praisingly thanked the Almighty; now, after so many years of working for the Church, he finally was a priest!

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 27, 2014 3:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC
What's the name of the parish?
Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 27, 2014 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Egal a écrit:
OOC
What's the name of the parish?

Turku

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 28, 2014 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination de Juhana au poste de curé in Turku

Nous, Edoardo Borromeo Galli dict "Egal" Prélat Plénipotentiaire de Rome, Cardinal Romain Electeur, Secondaire Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle, Archeveque de Milan,
    devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de l’ensemble des cardinaux réunis en Sacré Collège, et en particulier du Consistoire Oriental,

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la nomination de frère Juhana à la prêtrise et la prise en charge de la paroisse de Turku.
    Il lui est accordé de prêcher et bénir, célébrer les sacrements du baptême, du mariage et de l'enterrement, ainsi que guider le Paroisse de Turku, en accord avec le Droit Chanoine et la volonté de son évêque.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le XXVIII juillet, de l’an de grâce MCDLXII de Notre Seigneur

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9389/petit.png[/img]

[size=18][color=green][b]Nomination de Juhana au poste de curé in Turku[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Nous, Edoardo Borromeo Galli dict "Egal" Prélat Plénipotentiaire de Rome, Cardinal Romain Electeur, Secondaire Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle, Archeveque de Milan,
devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de l’ensemble des cardinaux réunis en Sacré Collège, et en particulier du Consistoire Oriental,[/b]

[i]Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la nomination de [color=green][b]frère Juhana[/b][/color] [color=green][b]à la prêtrise et la prise en charge de la paroisse de Turku[/b][/color].
Il lui est accordé de prêcher et bénir, célébrer les sacrements du baptême, du mariage et de l'enterrement, ainsi que guider le Paroisse de Turku, en accord avec le Droit Chanoine et la volonté de son évêque.[/i]

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam [/b][/i]

[b]Fait à Rome le XXVIII juillet, de l’an de grâce MCDLXII de Notre Seigneur [/b]

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/259hoqw.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Archiexorcist

juhana

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 28, 2014 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Translated to Finnish:

Citation:

Juhanan nimittäminen Turun papin virkaan

Me, Edoardo "Egal" Borromeo Galli, Rooman erityisprelaatti, roomalainen vaalikardinaali, Ulkoasiain kongregaation toinen varakansleri, Milanon arkkipiispa,
    Korkeimman edessä ja Aristoteleen katseen alla, Pyhään Kollegioon kokoontuneiden kardinaalien, ja etenkin Orientaalisen konsistatorin, nimeen,

Olemme asettaneet ja määränneet, ikiaikaisesti ja lopullisesti pysyvän määräyksen mukaisesti, että olemme asettaneet ja vihkineet veli Juhanan pappeuteen ja papin virkaan Turun seurakunnassa.
    Hänelle olkoon sallittu saarnaaminen ja siunaaminen, kasteen, avioliiton ja hautajaisten sakramenttien vietto, kuten Turun seurakunnan opastus, Kanonisen lain ja piispain tahdon mukaisesti.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Annettu Roomassa XXVIII heinäkuuta, Armon ja Meidän herramme vuonna MCDLXII

Kääntänyt ranskasta suomeen Juhana

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: