L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Villa Azayes
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 19, 2015 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The camerlengo nodded.

« - Of course, it won't be useful to send the Plenipotentiary Prelate to the Ottoman Empire if the Sultan does not want him in his Empire… But he can already help you here in Rome, by giving you some advices.

More generally, how can we help you? What do you need? »

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Profeta_Dimirio

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 21, 2015 2:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dimitri was indeed in these joinment and he said: - Yes, I need that become called "Bishop/Arce-bishop" in In Gratebus and I want grow up the Missionary Campaign. -

Citation:
FRP: I want make the Missionary Campaign in the forum of Rome for sign up the members and potential clerics and the Future Missionaries. - Thanks you.

- Ok, in these case, I need the InGratebus topic in all Turkish lands, and if the Missionary Campaign is growing, we'll have the future of the Church and the mid-world in the Church.
As Bosnia, Albania, Turkey and all mid-world.

The Mission is 85% accoumplished! -

- Dimitri J. S. Kusari - Preaching since 1442. -
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 26, 2015 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - If I understand well, you want to be appointed bishop of a Turkish diocese? I can't object to that but you have to know that there is a procedure for this. You have to be appointed by the Plenipotentiary Prelate, and to be accepted by the local powers… You should really meet the Plenipotentiary Prelate, without him your mission can be completed at 100% If you want I can organize a meeting between you, him and me.

What do you mean by topic? »

Citation:
For every demand of creation of forums, you have to ask here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=731
I am not an admin.

Profeta_Dimirio

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 29, 2015 12:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Dear Cardinal, then the Plenipotenciary go into Turkish lands...

That I am un-quietly because the turkishes don't meet the Plenipotenciary and I give them the own responsability of recognizion of the faith, the reputation that the Turkishes see the religion and the Missionary plans in Excellent State... I must not destroy these reputation...

Ok, I need also that the Brotherhood of Exorcists, I am un-quietly also because it is not active, I have an apprentice that she is not certified, I gave her a permission but the teachers, the future students are not active... And the leaderess has die and the Brotherhood has not leader... Now I am teacher of Exorcists, I am preocupated by these happening. I was talking with Quarion, but he doesn't give me risponse... -
The albanian seeks the manuscripts meanwhile the cardinal would take the word.

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 29, 2015 12:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - Dear brother, you don't understand me… You meat the Plenipotentiary Prelate here in Rome, and he helps you in your work without going in Turkish lands, unless you ask him to do… For example, Egal managed Bulgaria and Denmark without risking to get cold in these lands! Do you understand now? »

Profeta_Dimirio

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 29, 2015 3:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The albanian has acentuated with his head and says: - Better for me, excelent!

What's your opinion about Exorcist seminar now?
About the turkishes and the religion the things in relationship with the turkishes and me, excelent. -

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 13, 2015 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - I will invite him right now. »

Arnault's Turkish bodyguard understood what this word meant and gave orders to make Egal come soon.

« - Exorcists belong to the congregation for diffusion of the faith, and I do not manage it… You should contact Yut or Quarion for this matters. »

Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 14, 2015 1:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The invite from His Eminence the Camerlengo to attend an important debate about Turkish people came through the hands of a messenger who found His Eminence Egal into the halls of the Roman Curial Palace.

In a hurry, he took some papers and freshened his mind, to become ready for such a meeting, and he reached the doors of the house of His Eminence Arnault, where a waiter guided him to the private office of His Brother.

The Plenipotentiary knocked gently on the wooden entrance, then opened the door and greeted all the people inside.

May the Almighty bless You all, dear Brothers! Here I am, as you wished. Nice to meet You, Your Most Reverend Eminence! Glad to see You here, dear Father!
How can I help You both?

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 14, 2015 9:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arnault had a huge admiration for Egal. The Italian cardinal had maybe the worse curial office: his work was hard and always discrete, with very few visibility and would probably never be ended. The blind cardinal was very happy to hear him coming so quickly. He tried to resume him the conversation with Profeta Dimitrio, while the Turkish bodyguard gave Egal a glas of wine. When the camerlengo had finished his summary, he asked Egal's advice about it.

Profeta_Dimirio

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2015 2:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Dear Brother Egal!!! I am charmed of see thy!!! - Dimitri has hugged him and sitted down...

- Dear Brethren, I need tell ye all, first, I am in Ottoman empire, second I am installed in a city for the InGratebus priest powers, and I am considered the new turkish... -

Dimitri gives the map into them por the prilmage:

- Dear brethren, I have arrived yet in Ottoman, many turkishes love me, and I will move live with them, because I am Albanian-Turkish, and the Chosen by them. -

Dimitri was seeing them and he was drinking juice nerviously... Meanwhile they are talking.

Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2015 1:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother, I see Your maps and I agree with Our Camerlengo that You are doing a huge job.
Maybe, we can find a solution to be supported by Rome... to get a complete authorization to start on building officially some parishes into the territory.

What do You think, Your Eminence Arnault?

said Edoardo, while slowly drinking from the glass to wet his throat.
Archiexorcist

Profeta_Dimirio

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2015 1:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I just need to become Archbishop In Gratibus, so we can appoint more priests. There isn't priest here, but I'm right now in Turkey, and people gave me his support. I will cooperate with you! -

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2015 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The blind cardinal nodded to Eduardo's words.

« - Of course eminent brother. My only regret is not to have heard about our brother's actions earlier. I hope your actual presence will help him more than I could. »

Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2015 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I hope so.
And... well... brother Dimirio tried to help His Excellency Gjini into the Balkans (and I hope soon I could get news from such places, even I lack of contacts) but then he choosed to follow the trail to farther countries, because he had been yet travelling.

I don't remember who consecrated him as a cleric, because I knew him when he was already ordered, but I hope we can recognize officially him in some way.

said Mgr Edoardo
Archiexorcist

Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2015 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

« - Of course we will. However, the last integration of a New Church was done when I wasn't a cardinal, so I think you are the most able to explain our brother how to proceed concretely. »

The camerlengo finished his glass and decided it would be the last one.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 5 sur 11

Sauter vers: