L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] The renewal of the Dutch Church
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 28, 2014 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] The renewal of the Dutch Church Répondre en citant

The end of summer approaching but the weather remained warm and beautiful in Rome, the Eternal City, in this thursday, the 28th day of august 1462.
Endymion left his flat of function in the Roman Chancellery to go a few steps away, at the Saint Nicolas V. It was a special day, he hoped, that through the ceremony that was to take place, a part of the Church would revive. It would also be a first for him, the ordination of three people at a time.
The archbishop checked that everything was in place, the elements were there, and waited the cardinal Ysabet and the three main actors of the day, Arne, Guy Fawkes and Morrigan.

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 28, 2014 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thursday, the 28th day of august 1462

Ysabet came humming to the Sain Nicolas V Chapel. It was a nice little chapel. Perfect for an Ordination. She entered in the chill of the ancient stone walls. The candle gave a warm light, but it still was so much darker than outside, where the sun was shining.
The walked down the aisle, wearing her usual Cardinals ornat and looking for Endymion and the three, wo wanted to become priests.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Guy Fawkes

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 28, 2014 7:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Guy arrived in the chapel. It was the second time he came here in two weeks, but now he came for a special moment for himself. He would become a priest. His studies would start soon and then he would learn about the lives of Aristotle and Christos.

When he entered the chapel he was nervous, he knew Monseigneur Endymion from the meeting about the Dutch church. But there would be a Cardinal as well and he had never met one.

He went to Endymion.

Monseigneur, thank you for this opportunity. I and my two companions shall do our best for the Church in Holland.

Then he went to the cardinal.

Your Eminence, my name is Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor. It is a honor to meet you.

Monseigneur Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor, Bisshop of Utrecht, Count of Weesperkarspel
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 28, 2014 8:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet turned around as a man stepped into the Chapel after her. She walked to the altar, where Endymion was waiting and greeted him. Then she waited until the man reached them. She smiled as she listened to his words to Endymion. When he greeted her, she gave him her right hand with the ring on it, so he might kiss the ring.
"Be welcome, Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor. It is a pleasure as well."
Morrigan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 28, 2014 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Morrigan had hoped to arrive earlier, but it had taken her some time to find the right chapel. Before she entered, she took a moment to calm herself. It was an exiting day for her. She had talked about joining the church for a long time, but now that would finally be reality. For a moment her thoughts went to her sister. She knew her sister was not pleased with her decision, but she was still happy she got her support.

When she entered the room she saw archbishop Endymion standing in the room with a very imposing woman. That had to be the cardinal. Morrigan straightened her shoulders and walked into the room towards the altar

Good day Monseigneur Endymion. Thank you for arranging this so soon

Morrigan then turned towards the for her unknown woman and made a small bow.

Your Eminence, it's an honor to meet you

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 29, 2014 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I entered the chapel. First I saw Ysabet, one of their cardinals. Then I saw Endymion, your boss in heraldry, and primate of the SRING. Then I saw two other people. I went up to them and greeted them kindly.

God be with you, brothers and sisters in the faith.

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 29, 2014 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arne was lost in the greatness of the Eternal City. Every step he took, every stone breathed history. He wanted to see more of this city and lost the time. With big steps he entered the Chapel a bit nervous. It was a important day which will change his life. When he saw Endymion, Ysabet, Morrigan and Guy he came closer and greeted them. He kissed the ring of the eminence.

I think we have met before, Eminence, very short and a long time ago. I'm glad to see you in full of health.

History repeats itself because no one was listening the first time
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 30, 2014 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Everyone arrived almost simultaneously, and Endymion welcomed them with joy. He then presented to future priests the cardinal and the pontifical herald.
Let me introduce you to his eminence Ysabet von Rubinstein-Kronburg, cardinal-chancellor of the Holy Inquisition, bishop of Regensburg, and monsignore Madleen Johanna von Hildenburg, bishop of Würzburg.

I think we can begin.

So the primacy positioned himself in the choir, the two German prelates at his side, facing the three faithful. Then he spoke in a solemn voice,
Brothers and sisters, if we are here it's for a special ceremony that few prelates have the opportunity to celebrate: the ordination of three future priests. And not just any, but those who become, I really hope so, the basis on which the Church of Holland will reborn.
Before going further, like we are in the Lord's house, ask Him forgiveness for the sins we have committed, to be purified in His house.

With one voice the assembly recited the Confiteor.
Confiteor Deo omnipoténti,
Et omnes sanctis
Et vobis, fratres,
Quam peccávi nimis
Cogitatióne, Verbo et ópere.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa,
Ideo precor omnes Sanctos, et vos, fratres,
Oráre pro me ad Dóminum Deum nostrum

Amen.

Then resuming his solemn voice, he addressed the three dutch,
My children, do you want to accomplish your mission as a priest with charity and simplicity of heart, to help your bishop and your primate, and advance the Aristotelian people ?

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 31, 2014 1:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When they started the ceremony the duties he had come closer. It would be hard to get new life in the Church in Holland but he wanted to succeed.

The Archbishop spoke.

My children, do you want to accomplish your mission as a priest with charity and simplicity of heart, to help your bishop and your primate, and advance the Aristotelian people?

Guy said with spoke voice.

It will be my life’s work to guide people in the faith. I shall follow the rules and together with my peers I shall help the church to revive.

Monseigneur Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor, Bisshop of Utrecht, Count of Weesperkarspel
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 31, 2014 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was a great day of joy: after so much time, the Dutch people would have new clerics to trust in, after the long-time difficulties of the months before.

His Eminence Edoardo, who had left the Primacy since only few months when the first problems occurred, was very happy that the latter Primate had worked so hard and had the chance to relaunch the activities of the Church into the Dutch lands.

He had entered the Church and he had prepared to participate to the ceremony, so he joined the assembly with his voice at the right time to recite the Confiteor and let him be next to the new priests.

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Morrigan

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 31, 2014 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Morrigan listened to the ceremony quietly and waited for her turn to speak.

I am dedicated to the mission of spreading the Aristotelian faith and will follow the commands of the Highest

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arne listened happy to the words of the monseigneur and smiled.

I accept the mission to do all the best things for the Church.

History repeats itself because no one was listening the first time
Cath

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cath heard about the ordination of her sister. Though she was skeptic about religion and in the end only believed in herself, she knew how important this moment was for her sister. After talking with her husband they decided to go to Rome and support Morrigan during this very imporant period of her life.
Morri didn't know that they would come and she hoped that her sister would be happy to see them. Quietly they enter the Saint Nicolas V chapel and after seeing her sister and hear her say those words, she could only be proud of her.

💕 Aidi 💕
Morrigan

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 02, 2014 3:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While listening to the others speak their vows, Morrigan took a moment to look around the chapel. To her great surprise she saw her sister and her husband sitting in the chapel watching the ordination. The last thing she had expected was to see them here. It really touched her that they had taken the effort to come here. A tear appeared in her eye that she quickly blinked away.

Holland had been without priests for so long, it would be great to finally have new people again

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 06, 2014 3:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet had greeted the three future priests, had given them her right hand, so they could kiss her ring. "It is a pleasure to meet you both." she said to them. Laella she greeted with a nod.
Then she listened to Endymion and spoke the Confiteor. She smiled as they spoke from the hearth and assured them that they were earnest. Then she went to the book of Virtues for the sermon. She opneded it and read.

Citation:
Christos turned then to us, his apostles, whom he had named as his bishops. He said to us: “And you, my friends, as you will have to devote yourselves completely to God, as I do myself, love in the manner of which is shared personally between humans will be forever prohibited to you. You must love humanity, and not particular humans. In this, marriage is not for you, nor even sexual activity.”

And as certain apostles were disappointed by this rule, they started to grumble and murmur between themselves unpleasant words. Christos looked at them, and informed them: “These restrictions will be the price of your commitment. Learn within yourselves how to like them, because they will enable you to carry out your holy mission.”

But Daju, whose flesh was very weak, looked at Natchiachia with a lustful glance. Moreover, he was of a jealous temperament and appreciated neither the friendship that Christos carried now to the Centurion, nor the particular benevolence he showed me because of my youth. This is why he rose, irate, and exclaimed: “And why should I respect that? Why should I obey based upon a commitment that does not relate to me? You gave us the role of bishop, but guard jealously for yourself the command of the Church.”

Then Christos answered him, calmly: “Verily I say it to you; I hold the command because I am the most capable to guide you. Along the entire way that we traversed, I have been like a father, one who took care of you. But the result is tiredness and labor, not exalted status. My role is difficult and abrasive… I become exhausted because I carry the weight of the suffering of all men.

“But you, Daju, I see anger invading your face. Know that the task that I have entrusted to you and to the others is quite as noble, and will be also difficult. Moreover, to assist you in your task, you will be able to name other guides, other shepherds who will have the responsibility of each city. And you will be those that will decide my successor.”

But Daju was furious. He had been corrupted by the Creature Without Name because he could not gain some personal advantage and he left us at that time. Christos looked at his retreating figure without saying anything. His glance then fell on the Centurion, who was yet with us, and whose sword gleamed at his side. Christos turned to him and specified: “And you, Gracius, if you want to also become one of these shepherds who will guide the herd, you must set aside your sword, because weapons are sources of violence whereas you will have the mission of teaching friendship and the love of God.”

And he repeated, then, to us all: “Then, my apostles, my clerics, with you to follow the way which I have shown you, with you to baptize those who want to enter into the community of the faithful of God, with you to ordain as priests those who wish to be devoted entirely to the love of God, with you to hear the confession of those who wish to be washed of their sins, with you to punish those who could not be worthy of the love of God and to preach at least each Sunday, the will of The Most High will be achieved.”

She closed the book.
"The apostels were he first bishops, the first priests. And we all here will follow them.
Being priest means to have a mission, a mission we need to be dedicated to. We have to take care of our faithfuls, love them, be there for them, lead them in the faith. We have to be examples. We have to do everything we can to bring lost faithfuls, back to the faith, because they are our responsibility and if we fail and their souls are lost, God will hold us resonsibe, if we did not try our best. And we have to proselytise those, who do not want to see the way of God.
It sounds like a huge task and of course it is, but we all do our part in it, bit by bit to make the world a more aristotelian world and with that a better place.
We dedicate our lives to serving others. And that also means sacrifice. We can never marry, never experience love between man and women. We cannot carry weapons and use violence, not even to defend ourselves.
It is not an easy life we live. But the way of God is never the easy one, it is always the hard choice. But for those who go this way with all their hearth, it is worth all the sacrifice, because of what we achieve. Every time, we help someone, we administer the sacraments, we feel the joy of doing something good and right.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: