L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Agreement for Heraldic ricognition

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ciridonio

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Agreement for Heraldic ricognition Répondre en citant

[ITA]
Il Duca giunse a Roma, guidato dal primate S.E. Monsignor Enrico Emanuele Aleramico dei Lancia, detto TigerJack88 e si presentò a chi di dovere:

"Sono Cyrille Antoine Gardin d'Arborea, Duca di Malta, Conte di Pescosansonesco ed Alife, Barone di Castelforte, Re d'Armi della Real Araldica Duosiciliana; sono venuto qui, guidato dalla saggezza del Primate delle Due Sicilie per discutere su un accordo di riconoscimento tra le Araldiche"

[ENG]
The duke come to Rome, accompanied by the primat S.E. Enrico Emanuele Aleramico dei Lancia, also known as "TigerJack88" and introduced himself:

"I'm Cyrille Antoine Gardin d'Arborea, Duke of Malta, Count of Pescosansonesco and Alife, Baron of Castelforte, King of arms of Royal Heraldry of Two Sicily; I came here, accompanied by the Primat of Two Sicily to discuss about a recognition agreement between"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
TigerJack88

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 17, 2014 7:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Primate entered the room with The King of Arms.
He took place next to him and waited for some delegate of the Clergy's Heraldry to come.
He was happy to serve the Church and his Kingdom in this process of mutual recognition.

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 20, 2014 6:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion was notified of the arrival of the heraldic delegation of the Two Sicilies and went to greet them.
Welcome to the pontifical colleges of heraldry, I'm Endymion d'Abbadie, Cardinal-Archbishop of Vienne and officer herald.
We use a basic treaty that we can adapt to the specificities of each kingdom, if you want you can see the ones we have already signed, and here is a copy vacuum to get an idea.

Citation:

About pontifical nobility and nobility of Two Sicilies

Us, Aaron de Nagan, cardinal and dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, arch-chancellor of the Holy Apostolic See and grand-officer herald of the Papal Heraldic Colleges, Archbishop of Caesarea, Duke of Urbino and Vicomte d'Ivry, in our capacity as representative of the Pope, Innocent VIII,
    &

Us, XXX, XXX of Two Sicilies, as our capacity of xxx of Two Sicilies,

Have decreed and ordered, and through our present edict, perpetual and final, ordain and command the mutual recognition of Two Sicilies and papal nobility, including equestrian, senatorial and chivalrous, outside and inside the territories of the States of the Church and of Two Sicilies, with the same rights, duties, privileges and exemptions in our respective states.

Therefore, we establish and prescribe norms, no one can object to this edict and what it contains. Must be observed by all, notwithstanding anything to the contrary. Must be published and immediately obtain its full effect.

Declare null and void which, by anyone, whatever its authority, consciously or unconsciously, will be decided and published in opposition to this edict.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Rome, the ...th day of ..., the year of grace MCDLXII of Our Lord.

For Two Sicilies,

[img]SEAL[/img]
    XXX

As witness,
    [img]SEAL[/img]
    XXX King of Arms

With the full consent and delegated authority of the Sovereign Pontiff Innocent VIII,
    For the Holy Apostolic See,

[img]SEAL[/img]
    Aaron de Nagan,
    arch-chancellor of the Holy Apostolic See.

As witness,
    [img]SEAL[/img]
    Endymion d'Abbadie,
    Prefect of the Papal Heraldic Colleges.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 06, 2014 12:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ITA]
Cyrille sorrise e disse: "Vi ringrazio per l'accoglienza e per averci fornito il trattato base e la visionatura dei trattati con gli altri stati, perdonateci se ci abbiamo messo un po' di tempo, ma come saprete il Regno delle Due Sicilie è stato sorpreso dalla guerra portata dal Regno Bosniaco e molte energie, in qualità di istituzione statale, sono andate in quella direzione."

Si interruppe e guardò il Primate, per poi continuare:
"Noi riteniamo molto positivo il trattato con venezia, in quanto chiarisce esplicitamente ciò che concerne i nobili ed i casati; tuttavia essendo uno stato fortemente Aristotelico, mia figlia la regina precedente è stata intitolata come "Aristotelica", vorremo non commettere mai un torto alle istituzioni ecclesiastiche, dunque vorremo una maggiore collaborazione: noi abbiamo già un Vescovo che ci illustra, ad esempio, quali personaggi sono colpiti da provvedimenti ecclesiastici (non solo la scomunica) e dunque non da nobilitare, o magari personaggi che non abbiano avuto in passato screzi con la Santa Sede, quindi volevamo sapere se fosse possibile per voi per quanto concerne le nobilitazioni palatine un nostro parere, ovviamente non vincolante sui personaggi duosiciliani."

[ENG]
Cyrille smiled and said: "Thank You for Your hospitality and for providing us the basic treaty and the view of the treaties with other states,forgive us if we have spent a bit 'of time, but as you know the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was surprised by the war led by the Kingdom of Bosnia and a lot of energy, as a state institution, have gone in that direction."

He stopped and looked at the Primate, then continued:
"We hold very positively the treaty with Venice, because it makes clear what concerns the nobles and families; however, as we are a state strongly Aristotelian, indeed my daughter, the previous Queen, was named as "Aristotelian", we want never to commit a wrong to ecclesiastical institutions, therefore we'll want a greater collaboration: we already have a Bishop who shows us, for example, what characters are affected by ecclesiastical measures (not only the excommunication) and therefore not to be ennobled or perhaps people who haven't previously had disagreements with the Holy See, so we wanted to know if was possible for you to ask our opinion, obviously not binding, about palatine ennobling duosicilian characters."
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 11, 2014 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well, your words are those of a true Aristotelian and I am glad that the Church can count on the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, shining example of a blessed kingdom.
I heard indeed the current conflict and wish ardently that a prosperous and enduring peace settles in the region.

About the opinion of your kingdom about potential ennobling duosicilian characters, you have to know the Pope asks for advice to the episcopal assemblies, therefore also to that of the Two Sicilies, and I think this is an opportunity for the kingdom, passing through the episcopal assembly of Two Sicilies, to advise and propose names for the day the Pope wish to elevate someone new.

About the treaty, if you want to base on Venice's one, it is not a problem, if you want to give me an draft then we will discuss about it together.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ITA]

Cyrille fu felice di sentire quelle parole che lo riempivano di orgoglio, così rispose:

"Vi ringrazio per le parole nei miei confronti, le porterò sempre con me.
Speriamo che questo conflitto possa sfociare in una pace, noi preghiamo che questo avvenga, ma vi confesso che non non ho molta fiducia in ciò, ma le vie del Signore sono infinite..."

Fece una piccola pausa e disse:
"Tornando alla questione...non mettevo in dubbio che la Chiesa domandasse all'assemblea episcopale delle Due Sicilie, qualche informazione sul personaggio, tuttavia, l'assemblea non può conoscere ad esempio, chi è inserito nel registro delle infrazioni o delle violazioni...almeno in maniera ufficiale, poiché come vi ho detto, nel nostro organico abbiamo un Vescovo. Io avrei piacere di ufficializzare ciò e vi propongo questa bozza sul modello Veneziano:"

Citation:
Art.1 - Del Riconoscimento
La Real Araldica Duosiciliana riconosce l’Araldica Pontificia quale Istituzione Araldica al suo pari.
L’araldica Pontificia riconosce la Real Araldica Duosiciliana quale Istituzione Araldica al suo pari.

Art.2 - Della Nobiltà
A partire dalla pubblicazione del presente documento, i nobili Duosiciliani e Pontifici vedranno riconosciuto il loro status rispettivamente.

Art.3 - Dei Blasoni
I nobili in possesso di feudi in più di uno Stato dovranno fare richiesta di blasoni e sigilli alle Araldiche di competenza per ogni territorio da loro amministrato.
Se si è in possesso di titoli di entrambi gli stati, il blasone personale e i sigilli, dovranno essere richiesti all'istituzione araldica dove si ha il titolo più elevato e poi richiesta approvazione all'araldica dove si detiene il titolo inferiore.
Se si è in possesso di titoli di medesimo rango (es. una contea per ogni stato) il nobile potrà scegliere dove farsi cconsegnare il blasone.
I chierici titolati faranno richiesta di blasone presso l'araldica pontificia anche se in possesso di un titolo nobiliare Duosiciliano e farlo approvare dall'araldica delle Due Sicilie.

Art.4 - Dei Casati
I casati che hanno familiari residenti in più Stati dovranno far pervenire alle araldiche una dichiarazione stilata dal Capo casato e suggellata con sigillo verde in cui renderà noto in quale Stato avranno la loro residenza ufficiale di rappresentanza del Casato.
Dovranno altresì fare richiesta all'araldica di competenza del blasone e dei sigilli di famiglia.
In caso di richiesta di riqualificazione verrà seguita la normativa araldica vigente nello Stato scelto per la residenza e presentare alla stessa la documentazione di riqualificazione e testamentaria. Saranno validi ai fini di riqualificazione i titoli concessi da entrambe le istituzioni.
Verranno comunque conteggiati nei punteggi di riqualificazione i valori assegnati agli incarichi delle gerarchie ecclesiastiche.

Art.5 - Collaborazione sulle Nobilitazioni
La Real Araldica Duosiciliana, si impegna a non concedere titoli, legami di vassallaggio o di legati legionis, a chiunque sia stato colpito da anatema o scomunica.
La Real Araldica Duosiciliana confischerà per direttissima i feudi di un Nobile processato e riconosciuto eretico dalla Santa Chiesa, ed annullerà lo status di vassallo o di legatus legionis.

L’Araldica Pontificia, di impegna a non concedere titoli, a coloro che si sono macchiati di Alto Tradimento verso il Regno delle Due Sicilie o che in passato abbiano tenuto atteggiamenti sprezzanti verso la nobiltà.

Al fine di rendere efficaci queste misure, la Real Araldica Duosiciliana inoltrerà all'Araldica Pontificia, ogni qualvolta ci sia una variazione, i nominativi iscritti nel Registro delle Infrazioni e nel Registro delle Violazioni; l'Araldica Pontificia inoltrerà l'elenco dei duosiciliani colpevoli di eterodossia.

[ENG]

Cyrille was happy to hear those words that filled him with pride, so he answered:
"I thank you for the words in my comparisons, I will always bring such words with me.
We hope that this conflict can result in peace, we pray that this happens, but i confess you that I don't have a lot of trust in this, but the streets of the God are endless...

He Made a small break and then said.

Returning to the matter...I didn't doubt that the Church asked to the Episcopal meeting of the Two Sicilies, some information on the character, nevertheless, the meeting cannot for instance know, who is inserted in the register of the infringements or into the register of the violations...at least in official way, since as I have told you, in ours organic we have a Bishop. I have like to make official this and I propose you this draft on the Venetian model:"

Citation:
Art.1 Of the Recognition
The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies recognizes the Pontifical heraldry what Heraldic Institution to her peer.
The Pontifical heraldry recognizes the Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies what Heraldic Institution to her peer.

Art.2 Of the Nobility
Beginning from the publication of the present document, the nobles of the Two Sicilies and Pontifical will see respectively recognized their status.

Art.3 Coats of Arms
The noble in possession of feuds in more than a State, must request coats of arms and seals to the Heraldries of competence for every territory administered by them.
If the noble has titles of both the States, the personal coats of arms and the seals, must be demanded to the heraldic institution where the noble has the most elevated title and then ask the approval to the heraldic institution where he has the inferior title.
If the noble owns titles of same rank (es. a county for every state) he can choose where the coat of arms can be manufactured.
The titled clerics will have to ask for their coat of arms to the pontifical heraldry even if in possession of a Two Sicilies' noble title, but they have to get them approve by the Heradry of the Two Sicilies.

Art.4 Dynasties
The dynasties, that have family members residents in more States, must make to reach to the heraldries a declaration drafted up by the Head of the Family, and sealed with the green seal, in which they will make known in what State they will have their official residence of the Dynasty.
They will also have to ask to the heraldry of competence the coat of arms and the seals of the Family.
In case of request of requalification, will be followed the heraldry legislation in force in the select State of residence, and will be submit to the heraldry chosen the documents for the requalification and the testamentary documents.
Will be valid for the purposes of requalification the titles granted by the two heraldries.

Art.5 Collaboration on the Ennoblements
The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies, hocks him not to grant titles, bonds of vassalage or legatus legionis, to whoever has been stricken from anathema or excommunication.
The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies will forfeit for direct the feuds of a Noble tried and recognized heretical from the Saint Church, and it will annul the status of vassal or legatus legionis.

Pontifical heraldry, hocks him not to grant titles, to those people that are stain of Tall Betrayal toward the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies or that in past has held disdainful attitudes toward the nobility.

To the purpose of these measures to make effective, the Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies will forward to the Pontifical heraldry, whenever there is a variation, the enrolled nominatives in the Register of the Infringements and in the Register of the Violations; Pontifical heraldry will forward the list of the guilty duosicilianis of eterodossia.
Ciridonio

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 20, 2014 4:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ITA]
Cyrille attendeva con fiducia un responso.

[ENG]
Cyrille waited confidently a response
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 02, 2015 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a lot of time of wait, Endymion bring a proposal,
He you have a proposal, we made some adjustments, what do you think ?

Citation:
Art.1 About the Recognition
The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies recognizes the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry as Heraldic Institution to her peer.
The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry recognize the Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies what Heraldic Institution to her peer.

Art.2 Of the Nobility
Beginning from the publication of the present document, the nobles of the Two Sicilies and of the Pontifical States will see respectively recognized their heraldic laws and customs, their nobility.

Art.3 Coats of Arms
The noble in possession of feuds in more than a State, must request coats of arms and seals to the colleges of heraldry of competence for every territory administered by them.
If the noble has titles of both the States, the personal coats of arms and the seals, must be demanded to the heraldic institution where the noble has the most elevated title and then ask the approval to the heraldic institution where he has the inferior title.
If the noble owns titles of same rank in the both states, he can choose where the coat of arms can be manufactured.
The titled clerics will have to ask for their coat of arms to the pontifical heraldry even if in possession of a Two Sicilies' noble title, but they have to get them approve by the Heradry of the Two Sicilies.

Art.4 Dynasties
The dynasties, that have family members residents in more States, must make to reach to the colleges of heraldry a declaration drafted up by the Head of the Family, and sealed, in which they will make known in what State they will have their official residence of the Dynasty.
They will also have to ask to the colleges of heraldry of competence the coat of arms and the seals of the Family.
In case of request of requalification, will be followed the heraldry legislation in force in the select State of residence, and will be submit to the heraldry chosen the documents for the requalification and the testamentary documents.
Will be valid for the purposes of requalification the titles granted by the two collesges of heraldry.

The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies, hocks him not to grant titles, bonds of vassalage or legatus legionis, to whoever has been stricken from anathema or excommunication.
The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies will forfeit for direct the feuds of a Noble tried and recognized heretical from the Aristotelian and Roman Holy Church, and it will annul the status of vassal or legatus legionis.

The PontificalColleges of Heraldry, hock them not to grant titles, to those people that are stain of Tall Betrayal toward the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies unless the reason is religious.

To the purpose of these measures to make effective, the Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies will forward to the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry, whenever there is a variation, the enrolled nominatives in the Register of the Infringements and in the Register of the Violations; Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry will forward the list of the guilty duosicilianis of eterodossia.

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 06, 2015 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ITA]
"Penso che possiamo firmare" - disse Cyrille

[ENG]
"I think that we can sign" - said Cyrille

Citation:

The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies recognizes the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry as Heraldic Institution to her peer.
The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry recognize the Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies what Heraldic Institution to her peer.

Art.2 Of the Nobility
Beginning from the publication of the present document, the nobles of the Two Sicilies and of the Pontifical States will see respectively recognized their heraldic laws and customs, their nobility.

Art.3 Coats of Arms
The noble in possession of feuds in more than a State, must request coats of arms and seals to the colleges of heraldry of competence for every territory administered by them.
If the noble owns titles of same rank in the both states, he can choose where the coat of arms can be manufactured.

Art.4 Dynasties
The dynasties, that have family members residents in more States, must make to reach to the colleges of heraldry a declaration drafted up by the Head of the Family, and sealed, in which they will make known in what State they will have their official residence of the Dynasty.
They will also have to ask to the colleges of heraldry of competence the coat of arms and the seals of the Family.
Will be valid for the purposes of requalification the titles granted by the two collesges of heraldry.

The Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies will forfeit for direct the feuds of a Noble tried and recognized heretical from the Aristotelian and Roman Holy Church, and it will annul the status of vassal or legatus legionis.

The PontificalColleges of Heraldry, hock them not to grant titles, to those people that are stain of Tall Betrayal toward the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies unless the reason is religious.

To the purpose of these measures to make effective, the Real Heraldry of the Two Sicilies will forward to the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry, whenever there is a variation, the enrolled nominatives in the Register of the Infringements and in the Register of the Violations; Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry will forward the list of the guilty duosicilianis of eterodossia.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Rome, the ...th day of ..., the year of grace MCDLXIII of Our Lord

For Kingdom of Two Sicilies

Il Re d'Armi

Ciridonio

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 11:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ITA]
"Da pochi minuti è stato eletto il nuovo Re, mio figlio, non credo ci saranno problemi, domani mi farò dare la sua firma." - disse Cyrille

[ENG]
"From a few minutes, was elected the new King, my son, I do not think there will be problems, tomorrow will take its signature" - said Cyrille
Ciridonio

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 12, 2015 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Art.2 Of the Nobility

Art.3 Coats of Arms

Art.4 Dynasties

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Rome, the ...th day of ..., the year of grace MCDLXIII of Our Lord

Il Re d'Armi

Endymion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 12, 2015 7:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wonderful ! Here you have the finished treaty.

Citation:

Treaty of heraldic recognition between the Holy See and the kingdom of the Two Sicilies

Art.2 Of the Nobility

Art.3 Coats of Arms

Art.4 Dynasties

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given at Rome, the XIIth day of february, the year of grace MCDLXIII of Our Lord

Il Re d'Armi

With the full consent and delegated authority of the Sovereign Pontiff Innocent VIII,
    For the Holy Apostolic See,

Aaron de Nagan,
    Arch-chancellor of the Holy Apostolic See.

As witness,

Endymion d'Abbadie,
    Prefect of the Papal Colleges of Heraldry.

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 13, 2015 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Great! I can post this for my Kingdom? And announce the treaty?"
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: