L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ufficio Vice Prefetto del Registro Universale Romano Italian
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Registres des sacrements – Registers of the sacraments -> Registri italofoni
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Malin

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 01, 2014 6:00 pm    Sujet du message: Ufficio Vice Prefetto del Registro Universale Romano Italian Répondre en citant

En esta oficina se colgarán las novedades, anuncios y esquemas de trabajo a emplear con la finalidad de llevar a cabo el Registro Universal Romano para àrea italiana.

In this office the latest news, announcements and work schemes to be used for the purpose of carrying out the Roman Universal Register to Italian area will be posted.

Dans ce bureau les dernières nouvelles, les annonces et les plans de travail pour être utilisés aux fins de la mise en oeuvre du registre romaine universelle de la zone italienne seront affichés.

In questo ufficio saranno pubblicate le ultime notizie, annunci e programmi di lavoro da utilizzare ai fini della realizzazione del Registro romano universale per la zona italiana.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 26, 2018 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Roman registers of sacraments

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See and following Can. L.5.6, VIII I-3, 5,

Willing to gather all sacrament certificates into the care of the Holy See as mission of the universal and roman registers of sacrament and to provide the best service to the priests and bishops around the world,

Hereby mission the General Prefect Elvyna von Riddermak to help the Italian clergy to deposit their certificates of sacraments. During this time, she will act as italian secretary.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Rome the twenty-sixth day of April, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
    Archancellor of the Holy See.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/tVyANkx.png[/img]

[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Pontifical Chancery[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Roman registers of sacraments [/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Count of Sanem and Baelen, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See and following Can. L.5.6, VIII I-3, 5, [/b]

Willing to gather all sacrament certificates into the care of the Holy See as mission of the universal and roman registers of sacrament and to provide the best service to the priests and bishops around the world,

Hereby mission the General Prefect Elvyna von Riddermak to help the Italian clergy to deposit their certificates of sacraments. During this time, she will act as italian secretary.

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b][/i]

[b]Done in Rome the twenty-sixth day of April, on Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXVI.[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oZk7ZH2.png[/img]

[i][b]Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 01, 2018 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis a écrit:
Dear Vice-Prefect,

After doing a report on the entire Registers, I've a plan for the Italian Registers.

Considering the list below of the Italian-speaking provinces, there are 8 different provinces in the Italian peninsula. If we were to do a different topic for each type of ceremony (baptisms, marriages, funerals and ordinations), we would have 32 different topics (4 times Cool. I believe that 32 topics make the register a bit heavy for searching of ceremonies.

Having said that, I've a proposal. I believe we could put some provinces' registers with other provinces' registers, so that we could make the Italian Registers more functional. By looking again at the list below, we can see that there are provinces with only 5/6 parishes, while others have nearly 15 parishes. Therefore, joining some provinces' registers might be a good idea.

Here is my proposal:
- Aquileia + Ravenna = 15 parishes
- Milano + Genova = 12 parishes
- Pisa + Firenze + Siena = 13 parishes
- Capua = 15 parishes

By my proposal, we reach not only a somehow similar number of parishes but also make the Italian registers more functional, by having only 16 topics instead of 32.

I would like to hear your opinion about this, if you may.

Thank you very much,
HE NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho

Citation:
Province of Aquileia:
    Pola
    Parenzo
    Udine
    Portoguaro
    Treviso
    Venezia
    Padova
    Verona
    Mantoue

Province of Ravenna:
    Mirandola
    Guastalla
    Modena
    Piacenza
    Parma
    Fornovo

Province of Milano:
    Como
    Milano
    Lodi
    Alessandria
    Navara
    Pavia
    Savona

Province of Genova:
    La Spezia
    Chiavari
    Genova
    Albenga
    Ventimiglia

Province of Pisa:
    Pisa
    Massa
    San Miniato
    Livorno
    Volterra

Province of Firenze:
    Firenze
    Pistoia
    Montevarchi

Province of Siena:
    Piombino
    Siena
    Grosseto
    Santa Fiora
    Orbetello

Province of Capua:
    Capua
    Sessa Arunca
    Gaeta
    Terracina
    Pontecorvo
    Sora
    Sulmana
    Avezzano
    Tagiacozzo
    Chieti
    Aquila
    Terramo
    Silvi
    Montepulciano
    Arezzo

I received this from Prefect NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho. What could you have tried?
seraphine23

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 8:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellency,

ah, do you tell the archdioceses to join groups of two to streamline the work? then Aquileia Ravenna in a single register I say well? we can try but then the posts made by the predecessor Fuego should be removed and put back otherwise or so would be a little confusing according to me or leave it as it is and add other new rooms [post] divided as you said because the idea is great
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 8:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry for my intervention, but Aquileia + Ravenna is absolutely nonsense, I don't understand why. It seems logical that decisions for territories that you don't know (and this is normal) are taken by someone who lives there and knows the situation.
Ravenna is a part of the SRING; Aquileia is not.
They are two different ecclesiastical provinces, with a different hyerarchy, different heads and slightly different rules.
You need an Italian expert, otherwise all the work will be useless.
The number of parishes is irrelevant; keep the provinces separate as they are.
32 topics is not a problem, on the contrary, merge different provinces will be a big mess and would mean to waste a lot of time everytime you need to search something.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your intervention, the purpose of all this is to find easily in the records. So make storage easy and understandable.
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 7:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elvyna, this was an internal proposal to be debated in ... internal between the Prefect, you and me. Why is it already applicated without any kind of decision?!

Would you kindly put away all of this?

To Fenice

Thank you for your advices anyway.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 7:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In fact this was only an internal proposal, that's why I sent to the Vice-Prefect and the Chancellor by private letter. HE Arnarion, if we could discuss this idea privately, it would be great.

Sister Fenice, thank you very much for your feedback. In fact, it was precious for us to rethink this proposal.

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are welcome. I just add that we have our archives and our system, it works well and we are used to that for years. Changing it would mean creating big problems and wasting a lot of time. I ask you to discuss it with those who know well the system that we use in the halls of Italian ecumene.
Thank you.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then the best thing to do is to don't touch the actual italian classification plan and ask the clergy to bring a copy of all certificates here.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, this will be the best solution. Every time we write a record in our usual archive in the Ecumene, we write it here too. With the same classification plan.
Simple, clear, tidy.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 10:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well ! If there's no any further remark, I would say problem solved.

It would be nice that one of the italian bishops or cardinals takes the function of Italian secretary here to work alongside Sister Seraphine and to give a monitoring plan on italian regiters.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 10:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We can ask if there is a bishop interested in this work.
Otherwise, I will be glad to help... but first, it is right to ask for someone else.

... I think we have a volunteer... Silvio_1 is interested and willing to help.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 04, 2018 8:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great. Can you introduce him to me, please?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 04, 2018 9:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you mean, invite him here to meet you? I think this evening we can be here.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Registres des sacrements – Registers of the sacraments -> Registri italofoni Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 1 sur 8

Sauter vers: