L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Slovenian baptism & ordination
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 10:00 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Slovenian baptism & ordination Répondre en citant

In this 5th day of november 1462, the cardinal d'Abbadie was celebrating a double ceremony in the chapel St Nicolas V : the baptism and ordination of a future priest of Celje, Hrabro.srce.
After donning his ceremonial clothing, the primate checked that everything was in place, the elements were there, and waited the man who will take care of the slovenian church.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 10:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have come to this holy place. I have long waited for this day I stand in front of Cardinal Endymion.
We can start

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion greeted with a smile the future baptized,
My children, I am pleased to welcome you in the chapel Saint Nicolas V, which is contiguous to the Basilica of St. Titus, the heart of the Aristotelian world.

And it was time to begin the ceremony.

First of all I propose that we show to the Almighty our faith in Him by reciting the first prayer of the Aristotelian, the Credo :

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 10:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Repeat prayer for Cardinal Endymion

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Always around the baptismal font that was filled with holy water, the archbishop asked the usual questions which he had no doubt about the answers.
Hrabro, my son, you have expressed the wish to join the community of believers through the sacrament of baptism. Do you renew your wish in the house of the Most High before Him and me ?

After the man had said yes, Endymion continued.
Before I baptize you, I ask you to recite and make yours the following oath :

I recognize God as the engine of the world, the supreme thinking, the efficient and final cause in the world.
I recognize the Aristotelian Church as my guide in the knowledge of God, and I swear to remain faithful to her and her authority, the only representative on earth of the divine Being.
I accept all of my own will for the salvation of my soul, for my resurrection by God in eternal contemplation of His Beauty.
I want my name to appear as baptized and servant of the Almighty.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Say oath:

I recognize God as the engine of the world, the supreme thinking, the efficient and final cause in the world.
I recognize the Aristotelian Church as my guide in the knowledge of God, and I swear to remain faithful to her and her authority, the only representative on earth of the divine Being.
I accept all of my own will for the salvation of my soul, for my resurrection by God and eternal contemplation of His Beauty.
I want my name to appear as baptized and servant of the Almighty.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After Hrabro recited the oath, the primate came forward near him, made him bend his head above the baptistery and he splashed his face with a little holy water, pronouncing the sacred words,
Hrabro, I baptize you in the name of the Aristotelian Church and in the name of the Most High, for the friendship of all the Saints and for the love of the Father of mankind.

Leaving the new faithful wipe his face with small white towel that he was tense, Endymion took the little candle he had prepared on a table near the baptistery, lit it and gave it to his new brother.

May this light shine throughout your life and as this candle diffuses light, may you radiate Virtue and Love around you.

He finally handed him the medal of the baptized, symbol of his new status.

By this medallion, show your membership as baptized at the community so that everyone knows that Hrabro loves the Almighty and the Almighty loves Hrabro !

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 05, 2014 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Holding onto fresh in the hands of Cardinal hears the word Edmndimione

May this light shine throughout your life and as this candle diffuses light, you may radiate Virtue and Love around you.

After you give me a medallion Cardinal kissed his hand and put his medallion at the bar.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was time to move on to the second part of the ceremony : the ordination. The cardinal said to Hrabro,
My brother, can you read this extract of the Book of Virtues and give me your opinion about it ?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 06, 2014 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Christos turned then to us, his apostles, whom he had named as his bishops. He said to us: “And you, my friends, as you will have to devote yourselves completely to God, as I do myself, love in the manner of which is shared personally between humans will be forever prohibited to you. You must love humanity, and not particular humans. In this, marriage is not for you, nor even sexual activity.”

And as certain apostles were disappointed by this rule, they started to grumble and murmur between themselves unpleasant words. Christos looked at them, and informed them: “These restrictions will be the price of your commitment. Learn within yourselves how to like them, because they will enable you to carry out your holy mission.”

But Daju, whose flesh was very weak, looked at Natchiachia with a lustful glance. Moreover, he was of a jealous temperament and appreciated neither the friendship that Christos carried now to the Centurion, nor the particular benevolence he showed me because of my youth. This is why he rose, irate, and exclaimed: “And why should I respect that? Why should I obey based upon a commitment that does not relate to me? You gave us the role of bishop, but guard jealously for yourself the command of the Church.”

Then Christos answered him, calmly: “Verily I say it to you; I hold the command because I am the most capable to guide you. Along the entire way that we traversed, I have been like a father, one who took care of you. But the result is tiredness and labor, not exalted status. My role is difficult and abrasive… I become exhausted because I carry the weight of the suffering of all men.

“But you, Daju, I see anger invading your face. Know that the task that I have entrusted to you and to the others is quite as noble, and will be also difficult. Moreover, to assist you in your task, you will be able to name other guides, other shepherds who will have the responsibility of each city. And you will be those that will decide my successor.”

But Daju was furious. He had been corrupted by the Creature Without Name because he could not gain some personal advantage and he left us at that time. Christos looked at his retreating figure without saying anything. His glance then fell on the Centurion, who was yet with us, and whose sword gleamed at his side. Christos turned to him and specified: “And you, Gracius, if you want to also become one of these shepherds who will guide the herd, you must set aside your sword, because weapons are sources of violence whereas you will have the mission of teaching friendship and the love of God.”

And he repeated, then, to us all: “Then, my apostles, my clerics, with you to follow the way which I have shown you, with you to baptize those who want to enter into the community of the faithful of God, with you to ordain as priests those who wish to be devoted entirely to the love of God, with you to hear the confession of those who wish to be washed of their sins, with you to punish those who could not be worthy of the love of God and to preach at least each Sunday, the will of The Most High will be achieved.”

Cristos has taught us that wars have a dialogue, to leave weapons spread the love and understanding. The love of God is the greatest need to love God primarily.
We need to spread the love of people.

Bishops when a row have the right to marry only the love of God, so will do their call. Bishop appoints priest who will be the shepherd of a certain city in the kingdom. Those who wish to row must be baptized.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 06, 2014 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion listened to Hrabro's text comment and smiled, continuing with the following of the Ceremony.
My brother, do you want to accomplish your mission as a priest with charity and simplicity of heart, to help your bishop and your primate, and advance the Aristotelian people ?

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 07, 2014 12:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My call is the church, the church of my life, I want to devote my time to people who want to get closer to God. I want to tell in the faith I want to be a priest.

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Very well" thank Endymion then he addressed the future priest,
Hrabro, please come here, the archbishop pointed to a spot at the steps leading to the chancel, one cushion were placed on the floor, and kneel.

When the man weas kneeling, some sextons then labored over. They came to draw a circle around the candidate to the priesthood, and deposed four colonnades which underpinned finely crafted objects. A pure water basin for water, a small brazier for fire, a carved stone for earth and an incense burner for air. The symbols of the four elements of Aristotelician theory. The circle and future priests, meanwhile, were the last mystical element : the Ether, symbolizing the soul and the divine presence in all things. The prelate then pursued on a voice print of a tense ceremony, a new question.

My son, faced with flame of fire rising into the sky, do you promise to live in communion with the work of Christos, as well as respect and obedience of the hierarchy of our Holy Aristotelician Church ?

[Hrabro.srce responds affirmatively]

The Aristotelician fire purifies and gives blessing to those servants of the Most High !

The archbishop then turned his gaze to the adjacent colonnade.
Faced with cut stone, founder bedrock of the whole architecture of the building of our Holy Aristotelician Church, would you devote your life to follow the path shown by the words of Aristotle ?
Promise yourself to live in communion with your colleagues with respect and obedience of Faith and Dogma for our life ?

His interlocutor replied with confidence, that he approved, then Endymion replied himself.
The Aristotelician stone purifies and gives blessing to those servants of the Most High !

And he continued to the next item :
Facing the water symbol of purity, do you promise to share with all your heart, with all your soul and without any mental reservation the precepts of Aristotelian ethics that consist primarily of finding the right balance between abstinence and debauchery ?
Do you promise with all your heart, with all your soul and without any mental reservation refuse to fall into sin by cultivating the virtues and fighting against vices ?

An approval again, and presto, the ceremony continued its course, slowly but surely.
The Aristotelician water purifies and gives blessing to those servants of the Most High !

And the last item, thank you God there were not a lot.
Faced with the smell of incense hunting bad emanations, do you promise to comply with all your heart, with all your soul and without any mental reservation, precepts of Canon Law of our Holy Church Aristotelian ? Do you promise to help the children of God to escape lunar Hell and away from any heterodoxy ?

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I knelt in front of Endymion.

His questions I answered in the affirmative

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 09, 2014 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Aristotelician air purifies and gives blessing to those servants of the Most High !

And voila, the four elements it was done, it had to end, once and for all, so he raised his hands, and pulled down on the head of the future officiating priest. Of course, all the sweetness necessary physical integrity was taken with precaution, it would be a shame to hurt his future brother...
The Aristotelian Ether completes itself in you what other items were begun. Brother, with all the Saints who intercede for us, entrust to the mercy of God those He has chosen as priest.

By the imposition of my hands and the Aristotelian Ether, receive power of your ministry and guide the faithful Aristotelician by the example of Christos and Aristotle to help them gain access to the solar Paradise !

One sexton then advanced, wearing a red velvet cushion with gold cord on which was one medal delicately chiselled. Endymion helped Hrabro to get up while delivering a medal and made him a fraternal embrace, saying with a smile,
Congratulations, your new life begins here and now.

Now I will join the other bishops of the CESE, and in two/three days I will publish an announcement to appoint you bishop of Lavant. And I will try to find some seminar lessons or guides in english to help you in your first steps.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito -> Chapelle Saint Nicolas V Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: