L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hugarian church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 23, 2014 3:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is not basically a religion issue.

The hungarian members of the Autocephalus church in the last years cheated, attacked the aristotelan church and done anything to get power.

Based on those facts, and that they did not even tried to discuss anything before they now tried to get Veszprém - behind our backs - and even if we skip the fact that those priests are mostly clones of Eregen, Sava and Analise, they are not welcome to annex any part of the Hungarian church.

Those who are writing here, be honest. If someone just would wrote to the Admins that they want to kick someone else from their position and get its ingame seat, you would find it righteous? Really? And this would be at least their second try. Before this they got our archdiocese and lied to Brennos about it. So it is not a religious issue. It is a moral issue. Fair play issue.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 8:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Because the other topic is not for arguments:

Sava a écrit:
Kiscsillag. a écrit:
Sava a écrit:
Diocese of Veszprém

Bishop: Rika0912 -> Eregen

Thank you,
+ Sava
patriarch, archbishop of Esztergom

Veszprém is not part of Sava's church. It's the diocese of the Roman Aristotelic Church as Győr.

Other question is that our archdiocese is in Sava's hand with a technically non-existing church with 2 members.. Oh sorry, I always forget the "same computer" issue. So with 3 members...

So, as the Roman Aristotelic archbishop of the Hungarian Kingdom, I ask you for this:

Diocese of Veszprém

Bishop: Eregen -> Rika0912

Rika0912 a écrit:
The bishopric of Veszprém is not part of the Sava church labeled with the name!

What kind of administrator put a non-aristotle people to the Bishop of the Church of Aristotle?

Sava has nothing to do with his gang and the Veszprém mitral!

What right has been appointed Eregen?

Rika

Libertus a écrit:
Diocese of Esztergom

Bishop: Sava -> Kiscsillag

Thank you!

This is a lie!

The Archdiocese of Esztergom belong to the Hungarian Aristotelian (Autokephalous) Church, and not to Rome!
We are fully supported by the Hungarian Chuncil for many years and not Rome!

+Sava
patriarch, archbishop of Esztergom

There was only one count (not chamber) who supported your church and that's why you are there where you are. So if you say lies, at least try to be honest a little bit. It would be a great difference after all these years you continuously lie to admins, players and everyone. And now the issue of Veszprém was also not supported by any chamber. You just asked here for the position.
Iosephus

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 9:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As a member of the Hungarian Council I confirm, what Kiscsillag said. The Hungarian Council never voted about the change of the Church.
In case of Esztergom Arion, at that time the count of the Hungarian Council requested it from the admins. There wasn't any kind of voting in the Council.
In case of Veszprém the the majority of the Council didn't know about the request.

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 1:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear My Brothers and Sisters in the Aristotelian Faith!

The real church with the ortheos doxos faith is our Holy Church. The romans hasn't got any faithfull. The Roman Church has not any active member in the land of Hungary. Then they just see that has been a church wich is more active than they had ever been. We has so many active member who are see the faithfulls needings and belongings. This is one of a resault for the changing.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 1:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Are you reading what you are writing or you just believe that everyone here is a newborn baby and will believe your lies? First of all, this is an OOC topic, second, you have max 5 players as faithfuls who are not retired or dead or inactive - and I don't go in there who is with whom on the same computer, because at the end you'll leave with 5 members, but including those who plays priests. We have more than 50 players as faithfuls, 3 as cardinals, 4 as bishops, and several priests.

We are not active? I really don't who who started to harass us on the forums by following everywhere and make a scene... Oh, yes, it was you. Since Aranykorona, who is now plays as Sava was expelled, you always tries to attack those who wants to play nicely. No one ever wrote to your topics to make your game impossible from us, but you always made a move - lying to admins, trying to steal dioceses several times until Arion joined you and Sava was put there as archbishop by his loving friend and without the agreement of anyone else.

You make impossible to play nicely or to play next to each other, because you always cries when we stand up against your willfully cheater acts, but when you intentionally disturb our game, you're a saint and a martyr as always, right?

Oh, I forgot to mention that you intentionally use the SAME name for your church to trick the players...
{Giosep}

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Evil or Very Mad
Eregen

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If i listen well your post you chamge the names to your's name. But not this is the main problem.

The main problem is that not we lying. I know that the true is a very unbelivable thing but would be all better if you already stood it: the most of people are inactive because of you and left the game, not of me. We try to play this play but we cannot with you. The counts are know it, so they support us of course if already this will be a play.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I hope you are well and the ceiling hasn't fell on you yet because of your lies.
Eregen

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for your concern. I never eta better than today.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm sorry to intervene, but I must underline that before arguing about wrong concepts and limits difficult to follow (and so much strict that they're ruining the will of participating), You have to try to conform with them: there isn't a worse rewiever than the one who hadn't read the book.
And if anyone thinks that a good rule is the easier one to follow and the one which leaves the chance to do everything and easily get every power all over other people, I think he/she isn't trying really to understand that choice.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

History:

Sava as Aranykorona played an archbishop for years, then he kicked out everyone from the Hungarian church except himself, Habsburg_mark (who then was a girl and named as Analise) and Iosephus.
He was removed by the curia. He appeared then as patriarch of the autocephalous church.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=32984&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=285
- Sava wrotes to the admins to cheat out our archbishop from his seat in 2013 and to put him into the seat, he succeeds for several days, then he is removed by Brennos

After that he wrotes a letter that he has the support of Brennos for the religion change, and Brennos appears on our secondary forum to tell everyone it's a lie. This was archived by our admin (who by the way threatened me with a religion change supported by her because I didn't want to sanctify IG a marriage which was not played on the forum, Brennos shall remember this also), but I'm sure you'll be able to find it if you want.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=32984&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=585
- Eregen wants to get Veszprém by linking the admins a Hungarian unofficial nomination
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=32984&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=615
- Sava tries again several days later
They fail.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=32984&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=660
- Arion wrotes his letter about the religion change
- They start to use the same name as the Roman Church
- Sava states himself they only want Esztergom

Our faithfuls:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=748

Of course, because a lot of player are here since the beginning, there are dead ones. But even without them we have a lot.

They get 5 new ones since they got Esztergom, and most of them are several days or max weeks old. The others are dead, inactive, returned to us or...*
http://forum2.kiralysagok.com/viewforum.php?f=9399

Even if it also unfair that they have Esztergom with only 5-10 players (*and you'd be surprised if you'd check who is on the same comp with whom...) but now you give them another one even if there was an unofficial agreement that they will not ask for it.

So what we ask is to not assist such a "play" which ruins the game for so many people, just because Arion and Shedunul as counts play like this, without the support of anyone except Sava, who is not member of the political force... Make a line which shall not be crossed just because a rule can applied without considering the result. Please.

I don't think that it's a lifelike situation that a player who is currently plays as count can change the whole kingdom's religion just by writing a letter to you...
Shedunul

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 7:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So... let's get try to understand each other! My predecessor appointment Sava as Archbishop of Esztergom. The episcopate of Győr and Veszprém is in the province of the archishop.

Citation:

Mémorial

A Pápa: Innocentius

Esztergomi Érseki Tartomány
Érsekség: Esztergomi Érsekség

Püspökségek:
Veszprémi Püspökség
Győri Püspökség

Győri Püspökség
(a következőktől függ: Esztergomi Érseki Tartomány, az érsek vezetése alatt Sava)

Citation:
Archdiocese of Esztergom

Metropolitan Diocese: Archdiocese of Esztergom

Suffragan dioceses:
Veszprémi Püspökség
Győri Püspökség

Archdiocese of Esztergom
(depends on the Archdiocese of Esztergom, managed by the metropolitan bishop Sava)

Archbishop : Sava

I dont know where is the problem. The admins said you need to built an army ant try to take Esztergom, and the council and the count can write a letter to switch back you to the chair of the archbishop.

The switch is over then half a year. And u dont try to make a deal with anybody. The council havent got any official letter from the MERAE. Nobody assumed the responsibility for the Queen or for the other abuses.

I dont want to change anything before you all make a deal.

The majority of the Hungarian Counchil do not support Kiscsillag as archbishop because of her actions.

By Shedunul Árnyassy
Count of the Hungarian Kingdom
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How do you know who support anyone if there was never ever a vote about the changes? It was never mentioned anywhere before it took place and witnesses already wrote this before. and the majority of the chamber was baptized by us - even you by the way.

And by the way, it's not about me or you, it's about two groups of players. If you'd have problem with me, there would have been an official way to deal with it. But you punish several people by ruining the gameplay of the majority because you want revenge. Sava's first act was to kick out everyone from everywhere in Esztergom. Deja vu.

You too already stated several times that this situation is not good, and you wanted to put another (non ordinated) person as Archbishop instead of Sava when he started to play all the roles in Esztergom as parish priest, archbishop and everything and when there was no IG mass for months and a lot of people were complaining on the forums.

Iosephus was nominated as watcher to talk to each party, and since we asked you to say a name who can be by the rules nominated as archbishop and who is not me, if you have personal problems with me, only silence was the answer. You only hold pique against me and there is no logical reasoning behind your act. I'm feeling sorry for you because of this, it can be a really bitter life...

And no, war and violence is not the answer to such a situation where the question is the religion. Even if you and Arion already ordered the killing of those who you thought can make any harm.... It's your style not ours.

One time you says oh, we still part of Rome, the other you clinging tenaciously to Sava. You rotates the way the wind blows.

I know that the player of our late queen is your friend, but if you think it's abuse to play by the rules, you shall try to think again. Maybe you think only those rules apply to you which are in your favor, but it's not true.
Arion

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 9:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The church can fulfill its mission only with the leadership of Sava.

As a Count I made the right decision that time, I would do the same now.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2015 8:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What church? You don't even know the name of it. Sometimes it autocephalous, then aristotelic, then national, then ortodox. Mission? Without canon law, dogma? Oh, yes, they have one mission: to force the IRL greek catholic religion to everyone who you met in the pub whether they are interested or - mainly - not. Why shall someone do this in a game?

Last time Sava started this, he reduced the clerics to 3 person, then he was removed. Now you forced him back, and wow, there are 3 clerics again and you start to force everywhere the greek catholic religion. Sava and Eregen even using it on the forums as "RP" announcements with words and expressions that are not used in any IG religion. They play their IRL life here. Which would not be a big problem, but they force everyone else to assist them in it.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: