L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A Christosmas Address

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 24, 2014 5:05 pm    Sujet du message: A Christosmas Address Répondre en citant

I've recently preached in the Chapel of Hastings and would like to share with all those words and thoughts regarding the birth of Christos and his message to humanity. I will be taking this same address to Lewes tomorrow.

Catriona_mackenzie a écrit:
"Welcome to all who wish to share in the joy of this time, when we remember the birth of Christos and recall how he was sent by Jah to deliver the message of goodwill and salvation for all who open their hearts to Jah."

Citation:
Maria lived with Joseph, whom she was going to marry. Both were humble vagrants, but they lived in virtue, thanking The Most High for every terrestrial benefit that they enjoyed. Moreover, they had, each for the other, a love sincere and pure of any lust, and their life was happy. But one day, Maria saw in her dreams a rider coming from far away to meet with her. He arrived in front of her house and dismounted. He was a man of majestic demeanor; he advanced, and said:

“Maria, do not fear, because the Eternal loves you and has chosen you for a wonderful work. A child will be born from you, and you will name him Joshua. He will be a guide, a Messiah inhabited by God. He will carry the word of God everywhere he goes and will save the people from their sins by teaching the wisdom of Aristotle to them.”

The rider then set out again, back toward the remote region he had come from. Maria awoke at this time and saw Joseph in front of her, looking at her with eyes of love.

And it occurred as the dream had announced. Maria delivered a child, and all occurred according to the prophecy of Aristotle, his parents naming him Joshua.

The child was born in Bethlehem, in Judea. Because of the overpopulation that existed in this city, the couple found only one dilapidated shack in which to rest, for there was no place to accommodate them elsewhere. But when the child was born, he seemed, to all those who saw him, touched by divine grace, because he radiated gentleness and calm. So the people of the small village made donations so that this blessed child of God should have all that was necessary for him. Some brought linens, others helped to repair the shack, and still others brought food and clothing to the two happy parents.

Maria was transfigured by happiness. Her joy made her luminous and she thanked The Most High each day thereafter for the birth of this child.

"So Christos was born, the son of Maria and Joseph, in humble surroundings. Yet why did Jah send this man, endowed with the divine message, to us?"

"Well ... when Jah first created the world, he chose humans as his preferred race, raising them over all other creatures, because it was a human called Oane who realised that the purpose of life, the reason why Jah had given the gift of life, was ... love."

"Yet over time man was diverted from Jah and fell into sinful ways, encouraged by the temptations of the nameless one. Man forgot Jah and in an attempt to understand the purpose of life anew, began to worship gods of his own choosing. Thus the world continued with a plurality of pagan gods raised up in different countries and cultures in man's attempt to explain the reason for existance and to connect with the everpresent sense of something divine and everlasting."

"It was not until Aristotle that the truth was revealed of one god as the first cause of all life. Aristotle was a remarkable man. Through logic alone, without vision or visitation from Jah, Aristotle reasoned that all life came from one supreme divinity, the logos, the one and only god whom we, in the English speaking lands call Jah. And he prophesized that one day a man would come who would show us the way to live in the love of The Most High."

"That man was born to Maria and Joseph, named Joshua at birth and then later called Christos to hide the infant from the tyranny of those who, out of fear of being displaced, sought to harm the child."

"When Christos reached adulthood, he revealed himself to the world as the messiah, the guide and Mirror of the divinity, inhabited by Jah. He preached far and wide, resisted the temptations of the nameless one and brought to all who would listen that once-forgotten message of love. He let all know how to reach Jah through the confession of sin and to live a life without sin."

"But how would such a message last? What if we forgot that message and once again were diverted from Jah, falling into sinful ways and returning to the worship of pagan gods?"

"One woman in the crowd, listening to Christos asked: "Teacher, what do we have to do to live in the love of God? ”

Citation:
Then, Christos answered her with a smile: “The faithful of God, those who learned the teachings of Aristotle and who want to follow the way that I show you, must form a community of life. This community will find its direction, and will allow each one to live in virtue, if he or she is plain in the shared friendship that each one of its members must test toward others in the community. To guide you, I would be the father of this community, I would set up the principles of it, and my successors will do so in the same way after me.”

Christos turned then to Titus, who was nearby, “Titus, approach, my friend. Titus, you are strong and vigorous. You can help me to carry this community; you will be my second. Now, Titus, you are Titan, and it is with the assistance of your strength that I would build a titanic Church! ”

And he turned to the other apostles, who grimaced and pouted, saying: “And you, look at yourselves, here you forget the virtue and become jealous! To belong to this community, faithful to God, it will be necessary to hold yourselves in purity and avoid sin. However, I see well that none among you can claim to such a level of virtue. Turn then toward God, my brothers, for He is merciful and the occasion remains for you to wash away your faults and to follow the way that I show you.

Thus do not be sorrowful, for you will be my successors. You will carry the good news to all the nations by helping Titus to create my Church. Thus, I call on you to be guides to those faithful to God. Be models for those who listen to you, because a bad guide traces a bad road for those who follow it. I name you as Bishops. You will have responsibility for the safety of your flocks.”

"So the Church was established, with Christos at its head and Titus as its foundation. And thus it continues today, centered in Rome, known most commonly to those in the English speaking lands as the Universal Aristotelian Roman Church.

"It is universal in that it is open to all, regardless of culture, nationality, race, gender, whether rich or poor, noble or peasant, all are the children of Jah for we are his chosen creatures. It is Aristotelian in that it was Aristotle who reasoned that that the divinity was singular, eternal and supreme. It is Roman in that Rome is the physical centre of the Church where the holy texts are preserved and translated, where the leaders of the Church gather to determine the dogma and canon law of the Church according to the direction of Christos."

"I have been asked why Christos is not part of the name. Well, I don't know the answer to that, except that perhaps being a man of humility and discretion, he didn't wish the Church to be known in his name. Just as when Loyats, a man of Sussex elevated to sainthood for his good work in translating the holy texts into English, established his order, he chose to not name it after himself but instead dedicated it to Saint Jérôme."

"Sadly though, in the last few years, many of the faithful have been diverted from Jah, lulled by messages of nationality and culture being paramount in the worship of the divine over Christos's message of a universal faith. This is all the more sad, in that it is not done in ignorance as in the time before Aristotle, but done despite knowledge of Christos and the founding of his Church. The fundamental principle of a universal faith was shunned by those who ... well, I don't know why they did it ... perhaps it was too difficult for them? But whether for political convenience, for personal and earthly fame, for the desire to make their mark on life ... or just a plain lack of understanding of the universal faith, it has been done."

"I therefore invite all who are faithful to the Universal Aristotelian Roman Church to join me in prayer."

"We pray to thank Jah for the gift of life and his love. to remember Aristotle who through logic reasoned the nature of the divinity, and to remember Christos who showed us the way to Jah and the eternal paradise, and who established the Church so that we would not lose our way again."

"We pray that Jah sends his wisdom and love to those who have been diverted from his light. That they spend time examining their conscience and consider the message of universal faith and love. That they seek forgiveness from Jah, repent their sin and return to the true faith."

"We pray that that all who sin, who are not faithful, who live in wickedness, know that Jah still loves them and that the way to Jah will always be clear, and their sins will be forgiven if they are truly contrite and live in the light of the divine."

“Believe in the love that God carries for you, and love God in your turn. AMEN”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: