L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Giovanni dei Martiri
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kobus

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 07, 2023 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kobus, walked closer, feeling the Cardinal's gaze on him. As he sat down in the first pew, he began to listen intently to his words. He felt calm, he was filled with God's love, and he knew that this was the day he had been waiting for all his life.
When the cardinal finished praying for him, Kobus said:

Amen
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Granius

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2023 5:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Reverend Calixtus's words filled Granius's heart with warmth and joy. When Aristo's grace possesses a man's soul, it takes the form of faith in his reason, in his will it takes the form of hope, and in his heart we will find love. After finishing the prayer, Granius said - Amen.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 09, 2023 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Baptism of Kobus

Kalixtus smiled with sanctity and gazed into the depths for a moment, a brief moment of pure mercy enveloping the cardinal's spirit. He beckoned the acolyte with the Book of Books to his side. The two torchbearers joined him, and the cardinal, torn from his melancholy, spoke to those present:

We are about to hear a passage from the Hagiography of Archangel Raphaelle.

Citation:
      "How dare you call me by name, YOU, GOD with good thoughts and evil deeds?"
        "Doesn't a father call his children by their names?"

"Well, but a father cares about his children. He loves them, and they love him."
        "Isn't that what I am doing?"

As HE said this, HE gestured to the earth.

"Raphaelle,
        See the path of your life.
        These marks. These are your steps."

"If these marks are my steps, to whom do the marks running beside belong?"
        "Those are mine, Raphaelle. I have walked beside you since you came into the world."

"And in the hardest moments, there were only two sets of footsteps! Why weren't YOU there when I needed you?"
        "I was there, and if you saw only two sets of footsteps, it was because I was carrying you, my child."

The heart of stone, though hard to convince, turned into a heart of flesh and blood in that moment. Raphaelle understood before whom she stood: before her Father. She fell to her knees before HIM and asked for forgiveness.

"Wipe your tears, Raphaelle, it is time for joy. You believed poorly, but at least you remained true to your thoughts. Now that you have seen, your conviction will save you and show the way to others that I have destined for them."

"Father, why did you never show yourself? Why did you never tell me that you were there?"

"I did tell you, my child, but your ears did not want to hear. I showed myself to you, but your eyes did not want to see. I took your hand, but you did not hold it. So, I revealed myself in your heart, and you believed. I allowed you to choose, for you were free. You did not want to receive me; I did not want to impose myself on you. You sought me, and I revealed myself to you. Many questions are yet to arise within you, but be patient! I will answer them in the depths of your heart when the time is right. Go! For now you know that I am with you until the end of all time. When you fall, I will catch you."

Kalixtus raised his head from the reading and crossed himself with the book from which we have just gained wisdom. He let the words fade away, much like his powerful voice, which disappeared into the corners of his basilica.

The nature of the world appears to blur in the face of human imperfection and become indistinct. When faced with change, we often realize that, despite countless languages, there seems to be one human language that unites them all - mathematics. That language of logic, of sciences, and yet only an explained measure of the nature of God, whose exploration and discovery it has taken upon itself in an empirical, worldly way.

In its quest, science examines the mind of God in His creation. In it, science recognizes the incredible imperfection of humanity in contrast to the glory of creation. It must express this through the power of numbers, numbers that seem to explain the world. They surround us, manipulate us, and pull at us. Some of us are denied this language; it seems as if they are not talented in this manner. It also shows that the imperfect nature of humanity is unable to recognize the form of the Creator God but can only grasp His dimensions. Knowledge that the Church has known since the beginning of days - the language of God and that language resides in all of us - it is love.

Love knows no boundaries; it knows no gender, no judgment; it resides within us, shows itself, makes us feel and sometimes suffer. When we lose those we love, when love goes unreciprocated, when love seems to deceive us, or when we deceive love. God's love for us, just like our love for Him, comes as the essence of unwavering trust, of unconditional confidence, refuge, closeness, and purity. In it, all ideas gather in their essence. It is as all-powerful as God Himself; thus, it is revealed to us that love is God Himself. One of His manifestations that we can feel and experience. Like the sunrise or the first bloom of roses in spring. The scent of an autumn forest, the beauty of a snowflake. God's creation is so mighty, so deeply ingrained in us that we understand our relationship with the environment as a self-conditioning construct. We are part of the creation; we are made from the same creative spirit - hence, we not only feel obligated but also made and sheltered within it. God's creation is like Him, an act of pure love. Raphaelle doubted this love as she saw the suffering of the city of Oanylone - the dead, the fallen, the sinners, the scourge. She wondered why she had to suffer so much in her life. Suffering appears to be a part of the creative process of our lives. It seems logical that we grow through suffering and transcend ourselves, like Raphaelle, in good God-fearing humility, to experience faith as a devotion to HIM and He rewards us with His kindness, His grace, and His love.

In baptism, it is about taking this step together with Him. Trusting in Him because, as He told Raphaelle, God carries you in the hour of your suffering when your own legs can no longer bear you. He never abandons us. We are His children, and He loves us unconditionally - may we love Him likewise - unconditionally.

Just as God's love and care, so is the Mother Church and the Aristotelian community a place of home, of belonging. Here, in the middle of a crossroads, we stand together as a community and welcome you, Kobus. It is a true joy when a person recognizes the truth in words and writings, feels the call of God in their chest, in the beating heart, and knows - there is something more. We want to explore this "MORE" together with you - in joy, in suffering, in love, and in sorrow.

Kalixtus smiled happily and with full delight, raising his arms, and spoke.

Let us confess our faith, as the Holy Mother Church taught us through HIM and with HIM and in HIM - God and the holy Prophet, with gratitude:

Credo in Deum,
        Altissimum Omnipotentem,
        Creatorem caeli et terrae,
        Inferos et paradisi,
        Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
        Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
        Missum ut sapientiam et universi
        Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
        Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
        Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
        Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
        Propter salutem
        Nostram martyr perivit
        Consecutus est Solem
        Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
        Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
        Sanctorum communionem,
        Peccatorum remissionem,
        Vitam aeternam.

Amen

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 09, 2023 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kobus felt like he was in another dimension, everything around him appeared in beautiful colours. The words of the cardinal, who was reading the book, flowed through the air towards him. He understood the love that God gives us, he felt happy, and he knew that he would give the same love to all the people he met on his life's journey.
    As the cardinal stood up and began to speak: "We profess our faith..."
    Kobus, also standing up, began to repeat the words of the prayer.

Credo in Deum,
    Altissimum Omnipotentem,
    Inferos et paradisi,

Et in Aristotelem, prorokam,

Credo etiam in Christum,
    Vitam deedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
    Propter salutem
    Nostram martyr perivit
    Consecutus est Solem
    Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum requireabat

Sanctorum communionem,
    Peccatorum remissionem,
    Vitam aeternam.

Amen
    Granius

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 09, 2023 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was worth listening to the beautiful and mysterious speech of Cardinal Calixtus, which certainly inspires prayer, reflection and contemplation to surrender to the power of unearthly beauty.

Credo in Deum,
    Altissimum Omnipotentem,
    Inferos et paradisi,

Et in Aristotelem, prorokam,

Credo etiam in Christum,
    Vitam deedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
    Propter salutem
    Nostram martyr perivit
    Consecutus est Solem
    Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum requireabat

Sanctorum communionem,
    Peccatorum remissionem,
    Vitam aeternam.

Amen

Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 10, 2023 1:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Baptism of Kobus

Now it was time, and the cardinal stepped up to the flower-adorned marble baptismal font. He beckoned Kobus and Granius. The choir sang Respice, Domine as an acolyte with a golden jug, containing the consecrated water, came forward.

In a high arc, he poured this water from the jug, saying:

"Certainly, we are trapped in matter, subject to its rules, but our goal is the turning to YOU, ETERNAL PERFECT SPIRIT. As I perceive it, YOU have given life the meaning of love." To this, GOD said, "Human, because you are the only one who understands that it is about love, I make those like you MY children. And now you know that the talent of your kind is its ability to love ME and Mine. Other kinds can only love themselves."

Then he set the jug aside and took the hands of Kobus and Granius. Together, they recited the prayer:

Dear God, Father in Heaven!
        We thank you for Kobus.
        Thank you for making him so wonderfully.
        In Kobus, we see how wonderful all your works and deeds are.

Today, we place Kobus into your hands.
        Guide his life,
        and let him be sheltered in you,
        envelop him with your love.

Protect Kobus from illness and all harm,
        and grant him to recognize the purpose of his life with you.

Give us patience and ample forbearance,
        so he may never have to doubt our love.

Continue to provide all the necessities of life,
        so we can pass them on to our children.
        Give Kobus people to accompany him.
        Thus, your love will be passed on to the earth.
        Amen.

Then he let them go and smiled with delight. He asked Kobus to bow his head and, with the shell of a scallop, wet the young man's head. He spoke:

"I baptize you in the name of the Aristotelian Church and in the name of the Almighty, for friendship with all the Saints and for the love of the Father of humanity."

Next, he took one of the white cloths from an acolyte and dabbed off the excess water from Kobus's head. Then, he handed the cloth to Kobus and took one for himself to dry his hands. He winked at Kobus, and two more acolytes approached the cardinal. In the hands of one of them rested a golden chain with a medallion of Aristotle in cyan attached at the end. A gift from the cardinal, which he bestows upon each of his godchildren. He took it from the pillow and placed it around the new member's neck, adjusting the medallion to face the right way and lightly tapping the young man's chest, all with a sense of happiness and joy.

This is the Medallion of Aristotle - it unites the teachings of the Prophets for unity and goes back to the Apostles. Since Apostle Titus, it has been the symbol of our Church, marking you as a member of the community of Aristotelians.

Then came the baptismal candle, indicating this new path because baptism is like a rebirth - cleansed from all sins, Kobus was now part of the Aristotelian community and an affirmative child of God on the golden path of virtue.

The choir sang the Asperge,me - a motet for the sprinkling of the spirit with God's presence. The cardinal lit the candle from the eternal and consecrated flame of the annual candle and handed it solemnly to Kobus.

This is the flame of faith. It is the living symbol of our faith. Carry this faith in your heart and beyond. Be an example - a flame that pierces the darkness and gives people a shining example of God's great grace. Be an example of virtue so that at the end of all days, the solemn entry into the Solar Paradise becomes an act of truth and glory, as He promised us.

You have chosen a special baptismal verse: "Love God as He loves you and live in friendship with others, as Aristotle taught you." In these words lies the essence of our greatest truth - love itself. For without it, everything fades into nothing. God's creation is bound to the substance of love, and we, whether we want it or not, remain subject to this love, as our souls are created from parts of God and thus consist of pure love. Your baptismal verse also admonishes us to maintain this love within ourselves and towards others. This is expressed through the Aristotelian virtues. They lead to the righteous path of God - the path of eternal love that leads to the Solar Paradise.

Now, after the singing and while the baptizee and godmother were organizing themselves, the cardinal sang an old song in Occitan, the language of his childhood - a song that encourages the faithful and invites devotion - devotion to God Himself:

Pax in nomine Domini.

Fetz Marcabrus los motz el so.
        Aujatz que di:
        Com nos a fait, per so doussor,
        Lo Seingnorius celestiaus
        Probet de nos un lavador,
        C'anc, fors outramar, no'n fon taus,
        En de lai deves Josaphas:
        E d'aquest de sai vos conort.

When he reached the altar, he turned around and looked at the people. Though there were only two, it felt to him as if there were thousands because every soul is a gift of eternity - immeasurably precious, for it is God's presence within us. An acolyte brought the bread that Kalixtus blessed and broke:

May he who begins all his work and actions in your name sow good seeds. Bless our work now so that it may succeed, that we may teach and help what is useful and constructive.

Amen

He then distributed the bread to the acolytes, servers, and, of course, to Kobus and Granius.

With a smile on his lips, he raised his hands for the final blessing and spoke solemnly:

The Lord bless you and keep you;
        The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
        The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
        Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

Let us say one final prayer together:

Almighty God and Father,

It is love that leads us to you, and it is love that strengthens our will for introspection and repentance. Your love gives us hope for eternal peace in the Solar Paradise. May this love never end.

Through Christ, the Prophet, who reigns in unity with Aristotle for all eternity.

Amen

Kalixtus raised his voice for the final hymn, the Te Deum, and then he would retreat to the sacristy. He beckoned Kobus and Granius to come along, as both of them had to sign the baptismal certificate that he would prepare for the Roman records.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 10, 2023 7:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At the sign of the priest, Kobus stood up with his hands folded in prayer and moved slowly towards the baptismal font, listening to the choir.
    Standing at the font, he grasped the priest's hand in one and Granius' in the other and began to pray with them:

Dear God, Father in Heaven!
    We thank you for Kobus.
    Thank you for making him so wonderfully.
    In Kobus, we see how wonderful all your works and deeds are.

Today, we place Kobus into your hands.
    Guide his life,
    and let him be sheltered in you,
    envelop him with your love.

Protect Kobus from illness and all harm,
    and grant him to recognize the purpose of his life with you.

Give us patience and ample forbearance,
    so he may never have to doubt our love.

Continue to provide all the necessities of life,
    so we can pass them on to our children.
    Give Kobus people to accompany him.
    Thus, your love will be passed on to the earth.
    Amen.

Once the cardinal had poured water over him, a shudder went through him. He heard the words:

"I baptize you in the name of the Aristotelian Church and in the name of the Almighty, for friendship with all the Saints and for the love of the Father of humanity."

A moment later he felt Kalixtus wiping his head on his head.
    He was told to bend over, then felt the cardinal put something around his neck, his heart began to beat harder. He first touched and then took Aristotle's medallion in his hand, smiling kindly at the priest, bowing in acknowledgement.
    As the choir sang again, Kobus went to his pew holding the candle he had received, he was happy.
    At the end of the ceromony, the cardinal blessed everyone in the church and together we began to pray:

Almighty God and Father,

it is love that leads us to you and it is love that strengthens our will to introspect and repent. Your love gives us the hope of eternal peace in the Sunny Paradise. May this love never end.

Through Christ the Prophet, who reigns in union with Aristotle for all eternity.

Amen

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 10, 2023 12:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Granius joined the prayer and waited in silence to go to the sacristy to sign the documents, while admiring the art of the holy place.
    Although Granius did not have the same access to God's greatness, she was more than aware of His existence. She certainly wasn't sinless or the most pious person, but no one with sense could deny God the creator. God was simply present everywhere. She is glad that she could participate in such an important ceremony for Kobus.

Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 11, 2023 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus signed the baptismal document, which the other two also had to sign for the Roman registers and for their own records:

Citation:

Certificate of Baptism

We, Eminenz Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg, writing in Our capacity as Cardinal-Bishop of Saint John the Martyr,

the baptismal certificate of Kobus Rakowski , baptised in the Roman-Aristotelian faith on 7th October 1471 in the Basilica di San Giovanni dei Martiri, in the presence of his godparent.

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine

S. Em. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg out of the House de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville
        Cardinal-Bishop of Saint John the Martyr
        Metropolitan Archbishop of Salzburg
        Chancellor of the CDF
        etc.

signature and seal of the godparent

Signature and seal of the person to be baptised

Roma, VII Octobris anno Domini MCDLXXI

Code:
    [quote]
    [img]https://up.picr.de/46463743op.png[/img]
    [list]
    [list][b][size=16][color=green]Certificate of Baptism[/color][/size][/b]

[b]We, Eminenz Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg, writing in Our capacity as Cardinal-Bishop of Saint John the Martyr,

[/b]
    [list][i]the baptismal certificate of Kobus Rakowski , baptised in the Roman-Aristotelian faith on 7th October 1471 in the Basilica di San Giovanni dei Martiri, in the presence of his godparent. [/i]
    [/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gRLiiyh.png[/img]

[b]S. Em. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg out of the House de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville [/b]
    Chancellor of the CDF
    etc.

[b]signature and seal of the godparent[/b]

[b]Signature and seal of the person to be baptised[/b]

[size=9]Roma, VII Octobris anno Domini MCDLXXI[/size]
    [/list][/list][/quote]

Dernière édition par Kalixtus le Mer Oct 18, 2023 9:43 pm; édité 1 fois
    Kobus

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 11, 2023 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Certificate of Baptism

We, Eminenz Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg, writing in Our capacity as Cardinal-Bishop of Saint John the Martyr,

the baptismal certificate of Kobus Rakowski , baptised in the Roman-Aristotelian faith on 7th October 1471 in the Basilica di San Giovanni dei Martiri, in the presence of his godparent.

S. Em. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond von Hohenzollern-Habsburg out of the House de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville
        Chancellor of the CDF
        etc.

Kobus Rakowski herbu Korab

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 11, 2023 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kobus a écrit:
    Citation:

Certificate of Baptism

Chancellor of the CDF
        etc.

Granius Rakowska herbu Korab

Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 12, 2023 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Certificate of Baptism

Chancellor of the CDF
        etc.

Granius Rakowska herbu Korab

Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2023 10:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Taufe von Perdan

Heute hörte der Kardinal, umgeben von aufsteigenden Wolken kostbaren Weihrauchs, den Stimmen eines neuen Ensembles von Mystikern zu, die dieses allmächtige Gotteshaus mit Kunst und Talent bereicherten, um IHM Freude zu bereiten und so die Gegenwart Gottes für die Menschheit zu erheben.

Kalixtus saß in seinen liturgischen Gewändern auf dem Thron hinter dem Altar. Er lauschte der Musik und erwartete die Ankunft von Perdan, seinem Paten oder seiner Patin, und den Gästen, die er mitgebracht hatte.

Er wirkte wirklich beeindruckend, von einer Aura überirdischer Macht umgeben, die den Kardinal fortwährend umgab. Ministranten brachten das Wasser für das Taufbecken, das vor dem Altar aufgestellt war, ein Kunstwerk aus Marmor und Gold. Kerzen wurden entzündet. Der Duft von Weihrauch und Blumen, vermischt mit Kerzenwachs, erfüllte die prachtvolle Kirche des Kardinals.

Alles war bereit.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2023 11:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perdan betritt die prachtvolle Kirche.
    Er ist allein, keine Gäste oder Bekannte.
    Es macht ihm nichts, im Gegenteil, dieser Moment gehört nur ihm,
    ihm und seinem Gott.

Den Kardinal hinter dem Thron erblickend,
    die Düfte der Kerzen und des Weihrauchs vernehmend,
    Das Farbenspiel der großen Fenster
    und den großen Altar erblickend,
    schreitet Perdan demütig darauf zu,
    um davor Halt zu machen und Kalixtus
    in seinem Gewand anzuschauen.
    Kalixtus
    Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2023 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Taufe von Perdan

Kalixtus sah wie Perdan die Basilika betrat und er lächelte zufrieden, es war immer wundervoll wenn sich die Ereignisse zusammenfügten. Eine Taufe noch in diesem Jahr. Vermutlich das letzte Sakrament, das Kalixtus im Jahr 1471 spenden wird. Es war also auch für ihn etwas besonderes und ein zeitiger Abschluss für dieses Jahr, wenngleich ein würdevolles.

Als er vor dem Taufbecken stand griff er nach dem Krug und lies das Wasser in einem langen glitzernden Strahl in das Marmorbecken fallen:

"Gewiss, wir sind in Materie gefangen, unterliegen ihren Regeln, aber unser Ziel ist die Hinwendung zu DIR, EWIGER VOLLKOMMENER GEIST. Wie ich es empfinde, hast DU dem Leben die Bedeutung der Liebe gegeben." Daraufhin sagte GOTT: "Mensch, weil du der Einzige bist, der versteht, dass es um Liebe geht, mache ich solche wie dich zu MEINEN Kindern. Und nun weißt du, dass die Begabung deiner Art darin besteht, MICH und Meine zu lieben. Andere Arten können nur sich selbst lieben."

Er stellte den Krug beiseite und sprach ein Gebet:

Himmlischer Vater,

wir kommen vor Dich an diesem feierlichen Tag der Taufe von Perdan. Wir danken Dir für Deine Liebe und Fürsorge, die uns umgeben. Wir bitten Dich um Deinen Segen und Deine Gnade für Perdan, der nun in Deiner Gemeinschaft aufgenommen wird.

Segne dieses Kind Gottes mit Weisheit und Verständnis auf seinem Lebensweg. Lass ihn wachsen in Deiner Liebe, Deinem Licht und Deiner Geborgenheit. Möge er stets von Deiner Gnade umgeben sein und in der Liebe zu Dir und seinen Mitmenschen wachsen.

Wir beten für die Menschen in seinem Umfeld und die Aristotelische Gemeinschaft, dass wir Perdan auf seinem Weg begleiten und unterstützen können. Schenke uns die Weisheit, Liebe und Geduld, die nötig sind, um Perdan auf seinem Lebensweg zu unterstützen und zu fördern.

Wir danken Dir, dass Du uns in Deiner göttlichen Familie aufnimmst. Möge Perdan immer Deine Liebe erfahren und in Deinem Licht wandeln. Wir vertrauen ihn Dir an, voller Hoffnung und Vertrauen, dass Deine Hand ihn stets leiten wird.

Im Namen unseres Herrn, Amen.

Mein lieber Perdan, lass uns gemeinsam das Glaubensbekenntnis sprechen, dem wir uns als Aristoten verpflichtet fühlen:

Ich glaube an Gott, den allmächtigen Allerhöchsten,
        Schöpfer des Himmels und der Erde,
        der Höllen und des Paradieses,
        Richter über unsere Seele zur Stunde des Todes.

Und an Aristoteles, seinen Propheten,
        Sohn des Nikomachos und der Phaetis,
        entsandt, den irregeleiteten Menschen
        die Weisheit und die göttlichen Gesetze des Universums zu lehren.

Ich glaube auch an Christos,
        geboren von Maria und Giosep.
        Er widmete uns sein Leben, zeigte den Weg ins Paradies.
        So kam es, dass er, nachdem er unter Ponce gelitten hatte,
        im Martyrium gestorben ist, um uns zu retten.
        Er ist zur Sonne zurückgekehrt, wo Aristoteles zur Rechten des Allmächtigen ihn erwartete.

Ich glaube an das Wirken Gottes;
        an die Eine und Unteilbare Heilige Römische Aristotelische Kirche;
        an die Gemeinschaft der Heiligen;
        an die Vergebung der Sünden;
        an das ewige Leben.

AMEN

Sobald das gemeinsame Credo vollzogen worden war und die Stimmen wie ein sanftes Echo in der großen Basilika verhalte war es Zeit für den Taufritus und dieser folgte prompt. Er tauchte mit einer Jakobsmuschel Wasser aus dem Taufbecken und tropfelte es auf das Haupt des jungen Mannes, dabei sprach er die salbungsvollen Worte:

"Ich taufe dich im Namen der Aristotelischen Kirche und im Namen des Allmächtigen, für die Freundschaft mit allen Heiligen und aus Liebe zum Vater der Menschheit."

Als Nächstes nahm er eines der weißen Tücher von einem Ministranten und tupfte überschüssiges Wasser von Perdans Kopf ab. Anschließend reichte er das Tuch an Perdan weiter und nahm selbst eines, um seine Hände zu trocknen. Er zwinkerte Perdan zu, und zwei weitere Ministranten näherten sich dem Kardinal. In den Händen eines von ihnen ruhte eine goldene Kette mit einem Medaillon von Aristoteles in Cyan am Ende befestigt. Ein Geschenk des Kardinals, das er jedem seiner Patenkinder verleiht. Er nahm es vom Kissen und legte es um den Hals des neuen Mitglieds, richtete das Medaillon so aus, dass es in die richtige Richtung zeigte, und klopfte leicht auf die Brust des jungen Mannes, alles mit einem Gefühl von Glück und Freude.

Dies ist das Medaillon von Aristoteles - es vereint die Lehren der Propheten für Einheit und geht auf die Apostel zurück. Seit Apostel Titus ist es das Symbol unserer Kirche und markiert dich als Mitglied der Gemeinschaft der Aristoteliker.

Dann kam die Taufkerze, die diesen neuen Weg anzeigte, denn die Taufe ist wie eine Wiedergeburt - von allen Sünden gereinigt, war Perdan nun Teil der aristotelischen Gemeinschaft und ein bejahtes Kind Gottes auf dem goldenen Pfad der Tugend.

Der Chor sang das Asperge,me - ein Motett für das Besprengen des Geistes mit der Gegenwart Gottes. Der Kardinal entzündete die Kerze an der ewigen und geweihten Flamme der Osterkerze und reichte sie feierlich an Perdan weiter.

Dies ist die Flamme des Glaubens. Sie ist das lebendige Symbol unseres Glaubens. Trage diesen Glauben in deinem Herzen und darüber hinaus. Sei ein Beispiel - eine Flamme, die die Dunkelheit durchdringt und den Menschen ein strahlendes Beispiel für Gottes große Gnade gibt. Sei ein Beispiel für Tugend, damit am Ende aller Tage der feierliche Eintritt ins Solare Paradies zu einer Handlung der Wahrheit und Herrlichkeit wird, wie Er es uns versprochen hat.

Du hast einen besonderen Taufvers ausgewählt:

Ich wuchs auf und sah die Zeichen, doch vermochte sie nicht zu deuten.
        Ich lebte ein Leben und doch war ich durchtränkt von lebloser Leere.
        So begann ich die Suche.
        Eine Suche nach der Wahrheit, die alles weiß und alles formt,
        die immer da und niemals fort,
        auf dass ich näher tret' heran zum Sein, das lichtvoll Fülle mir darbot.
        Durch alle Zeiten, ein Jetzt unendlicher Ewigkeiten,
        geführt vom Einen aller Unser und bei den Propheten,
        in eurem Sinne will ich beten,
        in eurem Sinne will ich leben.

Lieber Perdan ich will dir ein paar Worte mit auf dem Weg geben, welche durch deinen Taufspruch in mir aufkeimen und die nunmehr Teil deiner Zukunft sein werden:

"Ich wuchs auf und sah die Zeichen, doch vermochte sie nicht zu deuten. Ich lebte ein Leben und doch war ich durchtränkt von lebloser Leere. So begann ich die Suche."

Diese Worte, so tiefgreifend und voller Sehnsucht nach Bedeutung, spiegeln die Erfahrung vieler von uns wider. Das Erkennen der Zeichen, die das Leben uns zeigt, ist oft nicht leicht. Wir durchleben Phasen der Unsicherheit und Leere, wo das Leben trotz seiner äußeren Fülle eine innere Leere hinterlässt.

In diesen Momenten, wenn das Herz nach Sinn und Wahrheit sucht, beginnt eine Suche. Eine Suche nach der Wahrheit, die alles weiß und alles formt. Eine Suche nach dem, was immer da ist und niemals fortgeht. Eine Suche danach, näher zu treten zum Sein, das lichtvolle Fülle verspricht.

Und hier kommen wir zur Verbindung mit dem Sakrament der Taufe, dem Heiligen und der Arbeit der Kirche. Denn in der Taufe erleben wir eine symbolische Wiedergeburt, eine Reinigung von Sünden, eine Einbindung in die Gemeinschaft der Gläubigen. Es ist der Moment, in dem wir uns auf die Suche nach der Wahrheit begeben, die Gott uns offenbart.

Die Heiligkeit Gottes, die in diesem Prozess gegenwärtig ist, wird in der Taufe erlebt und zelebriert. Die Heiligkeit, die uns dazu ruft, unser Leben in Übereinstimmung mit den göttlichen Prinzipien zu führen. Die Heiligkeit, die uns leitet, wenn wir uns verloren fühlen, und uns die Hand reicht, wenn wir im Dunkeln tasten.

Die Kirche, als lebendiger Leib Christi, ist ein Ort der Gemeinschaft und Anleitung. Hier erfahren wir Liebe und Unterstützung, während wir auf unserer spirituellen Reise voranschreiten. Durch die Gemeinschaft der Gläubigen finden wir Kraft und Trost, wenn wir mit den Herausforderungen des Lebens konfrontiert sind.

Die Arbeit der Kirche erstreckt sich über die Zeiten, ein Jetzt unendlicher Ewigkeiten, wie im Vers beschrieben. Die Kirche, geführt vom Einen aller Unser und bei den Propheten, hat die Aufgabe, das Licht der Wahrheit zu bewahren und es in die Welt zu tragen. In unserem gemeinsamen Wirken als Kirche beten wir, leben wir und dienen wir in Gottes Sinne.

"In eurem Sinne will ich beten, in eurem Sinne will ich leben." Diese Worte rufen uns dazu auf, unser Leben in Übereinstimmung mit Gottes Willen zu führen. Mögen wir in der Taufe die Wahrheit finden, die unser Leben formt und uns dazu führt, das lichtvolle Sein Gottes zu erfahren. Möge die Arbeit der Kirche uns dabei unterstützen, diese Wahrheit zu bewahren und sie in die Welt zu tragen, zum Wohl der Menschheit.

Möge Gottes Segen uns auf diesem Weg begleiten. Amen.

Als er den Altar erreichte, drehte er sich um und blickte auf die Menschen. Obwohl es nur wenige waren, fühlte es sich für ihn an, als wären es Tausende, denn jede Seele ist ein Geschenk der Ewigkeit - unermesslich kostbar, denn es ist Gottes Gegenwart in uns. Ein Ministrant brachte das Brot, das Kalixtus segnete und brach:

Möge der, der all seine Werke und Handlungen in deinem Namen beginnt, gute Samen säen. Segne unsere Arbeit nun, damit sie gelingt, dass wir lehren und helfen können, was nützlich und aufbauend ist.

Amen

Dann verteilte er das Brot an die Ministranten, Diener und natürlich auch an Perdan.

Mit einem Lächeln auf den Lippen erhob er seine Hände für den abschließenden Segen und sprach feierlich:

Der Herr segne dich und behüte dich;
          Der Herr lasse sein Angesicht leuchten über dir und sei dir gnädig;
          Der Herr erhebe sein Angesicht auf dich und gebe dir Frieden.

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

Lasst uns gemeinsam ein letztes Gebet sprechen:

Allmächtiger Gott und Vater,

Es ist die Liebe, die uns zu dir führt, und es ist die Liebe, die unseren Willen zur Introspektion und Buße stärkt. Deine Liebe gibt uns Hoffnung auf ewigen Frieden im Solaren Paradies. Möge diese Liebe niemals enden.

Durch Christos, den Propheten, der in Einheit mit Aristoteles für alle Ewigkeit regiert.

Amen

Kalixtus erhob seine Stimme für das abschließende Hymnus, das Te Deum, und dann würde er sich in die Sakristei zurückziehen. Er winkte Perdan zu sich, denn beide mussten das Taufzertifikat unterzeichnen, das er für die Römischen Register vorbereiten würde.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
    Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Suivante
    Page 21 sur 24

Sauter vers: