L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Letter from the Archdeacon for H.Em. Bartosz

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2015 11:55 pm    Sujet du message: Letter from the Archdeacon for H.Em. Bartosz Répondre en citant

Citation:
Drogi Bracie w wierze

on behalf of the Camerlengo and the entire Curia, I again welcome You in the College of Cardinals in Rome.
Because each of us has found a little difficulty in the beginning of his path as Cardinal, please don't be afraid to ask for explanations, help and advice whenever something is unclear.
Remember that your contribution is valuable: freely participate in discussions, ask questions, made suggestions and requests.
You will always be heard and considered carefully.
In this regard, we ask You what is your feeling as a member of the Church, of your Consistory and of the Curia, and what we can do to improve your personal situation and that of the Consistory.
Looking forward to seeing You more and more involved in the work of the group, we greet you fraternally in the Faith.

Archdeacon of Rome
Cardinal-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Century Affairs
Grand Prior of the Dominican Order

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 28, 2015 4:50 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Letter from the Archdeacon for H.Em. Bartosz Répondre en citant

Citation:
Droga Siostro w wierze,

Thank you for your letter. I have been busy (and lazy :) so I couldn’t reply quickly. I am beginning to understand where I am, and actually I like it. Every day I follow work of the College of Cardinals and Congregations. As soon as I will have something important, wise or interesting to get a say (about Poland too), I will do it, I swear.

I would also like to express my thanks for the support. Cardinals and other members are very friendly, understanding and helpful.

Bartosz M. Trzebiatowski herbu Żmuda,
Cardinal National Suffragan,
Bishop of Krakowska.

Bartosz Mikołaj Trzebiatowski herbu Żmuda
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: