L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Request
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chancellerie Pontificale – Pontificia Cancellariae – Papal Chancellery -> Bureau des audiences ordinaires - Office of the ordinary audiences
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Guy Fawkes

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2015 2:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Beste Say

Ik bestuur de Kerk in Holland niet alleen, ik heb in het verleden de fout gemaakt om iets alleen te beslissen en dit zal ik niet opnieuw doen. Daarom overleggen we en dit gebeurd niet altijd even snel.

En over dat trouwen, ik heb al gezegd dat dit is besproken binnen de Bisschoppelijke Raad van het SRING, meer kan ik hier ook niet over zeggen dat meerdere bisschoppen dit goedkeurde.

Monseigneur Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor, Bisshop of Utrecht, Count of Weesperkarspel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Helena

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2015 9:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waarde Monseigneur,

Het lijkt me toch sterk dat u op een ochtend wakker werd en zich verveelde en dacht laat ik eens een aantal gelovigen dood verklaren. Ook hierover zult u overleg hebben gehad, binnen of buiten de kerk.

U had inderdaad al het overleg genoemd over het in de echt verbinden en zegenen van een huwelijk. Ik wilde enkel een bevestiging van de kardinalen dat alle personen die tokens hebben betaald een zegening mogen krijgen van elke willekeurige priester.

Esteemed Monsignor,

It still seems strong that you woke up one morning and got bored and thought let me proclaim some believers dead. This too will have to be conferred, inside or outside the church.

You had indeed mentioned discussions about marriages and blessing those. I just wanted a confirmation of the cardinals that all persons who have paid tokens may get a blessing from any priest.

Estimé Monseigneur,

Il semble encore que forte Vous vous êtes réveillé un matin et me suis ennuyé et pensé permettez-moi de proclamer certains croyants morts. Cela aussi va être conféré, à l'intérieur ou à l'extérieur de l'église.

Vous aviez en effet mentionné des discussions sur les mariages et bénir ceux. Je voulais juste une confirmation des cardinaux que toutes les personnes qui ont payé jetons pouvez obtenir une bénédiction de tout prêtre.
Helena

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 01, 2015 8:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can I ask why all of a sudden this subject in brought before the Inquisition by Nicolino , Señor de Borja y Duque de Gandí?

Did the Vice-primates not already decided on this?

Why is Monseigneur Elequest fighting the decision of the ESEC?
Baudouin de Puyslaurent

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 05, 2015 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You should ask the Camerlengo, not us, since he is the Cardinal of the Inquisition.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2015 7:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elequest runs by chance in the hall. Rome is big and he does not know all the halls.

I am sorry that I have not heard of this discussion. I would came sooneer.
The beginning of this discussion was for me the reason that I came out of the monastery. There were things not going as they should go. I have personally put a few things straight. Such as the death declaration of men.
Unfortunately, the then seated diocesan council nobody longer active within the board.

I can tell you about the examination of the Inquisition.

The countess wanted to be crowned, but she is married to another woman.
Here I was at my note so I inquired about here in Rome. The Coronation I rejected in first instance. Initial reports also said that I was right.
I did not known that there was statement about this marriage. What never should happen.
The chamberlain did brought this to the Inquisition.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chancellerie Pontificale – Pontificia Cancellariae – Papal Chancellery -> Bureau des audiences ordinaires - Office of the ordinary audiences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: