L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Pilgrimage Sainte Illinda

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Meli

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 30, 2015 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Pilgrimage Sainte Illinda Répondre en citant

Bishop Mélisende finally went to the prefecture of pilgrimage. His project was advanced, but any help was welcome.

She knew that with the summer heat, Rome dozing, but who cares!

So, she came forward and explained his pilgrimage to the proper project.

Dear member of the prefecture of pilgrimage,

my name is Bishop Mélisende, pastor of Conflans (Champagne, France) and formerly Archbishop of Sens. I am currently preparing a pilgrimage in honor of St. Illinda, which starts in the North of France (Dunkirk, Flanders) to get to the priory of Sainte Illinda (new monastery) in Guyenne. The pilgrimage is scheduled for mid-September. The route is already mapped (see below).

This pilgrimage is of course open to all Aristotelian, regardless of their place of origin. I only ask that they submit to a code of good conduct (in preparation...) so that the temporal powers accept the passage of pilgrims on their land. I am currently negotiating with dukes and counts this delicate point.

Another delicate point is the convoyor of a sacred relics of Ste Illinda, from the cisterian abbaye of Noirlac (only RP place, but near Bourbon IG) to the priory of Ste Illinda. I plan to ask Holy Armies some help for this.

Of course, a special place is reserved for the penitents who want to alleviate the sins of their souls with the pilgrimage. The others will receive a medal as a reward.

I will keep you abreast of advancements my preparations and conduct of the pilgrimage.

Any feedback is welcome!

--------

Mgr Mélisende alla finalement jusqu'à la préfecture au pèlerinage. Son projet était avancé, mais toute aide était la bienvenue.

Elle savait qu'avec les fortes chaleurs estivales, Rome somnelait, mais qu'importe !

Ainsi, elle s'avança et exposa son projet de pèlerinage à qui de droit.

Bonjour,

je suis Mgr Mélisende, Curé de Conflans (Champagne) et anciennement Archevêque de Sens. Je prépare actuellement un pèlerinage en l'honneur de Sainte-Illinda, qui partira du Nord de la France (Dunkerque, Flandres) pour se rendre jusqu'au prieuré de Sainte Illinda, en Guyenne. Le pèlerinage est prévu pour la mi-septembre. L'itinéraire est déjà tracé (voir ci dessous).

Ce pèlerinage est évidemment ouvert à tous les aristotéliciens, peu importe leur lieu d'origine. Je demande seulement qu'ils se soumettent à une charte de bonne conduite, afin que les puissances temporelles acceptent le passage du pèlerinage sur leurs terres. Je suis présentement en train de négocier avec les ducs et comtes ce point délicat.

L'autre point délicat sera le convoyage de la relique sacrée de Sainte Illinda depuis l'abbaye de Noirlac jusqu'au prieuré. Je demanderais sûrement de l'aide à l'office des saintes armées sur ce point.

Les pénitents pourront également effectuer ce pèlerinage afin de soulager les pêchés de leurs âmes. Les autres recevront une médaille en récompense.

Je vous tiendrais au courant des avancements de mes préparatifs et du déroulement du pèlerinage.

Toute remarque est la bienvenue !

Route

Dunkerques
Tournai

Cambrai
Peronne

Compiègne
Sainte Ménéhould
Troyes

Tonnerre
Cosnes
Nevers

Bourbon (Noirlac)
Montluçon

Guéret
Bourganeuf
Limoges
Rochechouart

Angoulème
Périgueux
Bergerac

Marmande
Prieuré Sainte Illinda

Duchés/Comtés - Duchy/county
Flandres - Artois - Champagne - Bourgogne - Bourbonnais - Limousin - Périgord - Guyenne

Évéchés - Bishoprics
Malines - Cambrai - Reims - Sens - Nevers - Bourges - Clermont - Limoges - Angoulême - Périgueux - Bordeaux.
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 30, 2015 4:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás smiled. He was happy to see people interested in such a pious practice like pilgrimage.

-Welcome! I hear your words, and I'm very interested on this route. Maybe we could validate it as official and promoted by the Holy Church? I would also like to encourage it. I know about some spanish travelers in route to the monastery too, and it's also important because it's the closer monastery to the South!

Would you like to draw the route in a map?

...he did a pause, and taking some risk, he added:

...and would you like to be the Secretary of Pilgrimage for France?

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Meli

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 01, 2015 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sure I can and I will.

draw the route.

First, this pilgrimage in september will be a grouped pilgrimage, that means that (I hope) a lot of blessed people will join me to travel. I plan some mass and also to preach the good word.

But then, the route can be transformed in a official Aritotelic pilgrimage...

Make a stand

Concerning your proposal... You have to know that I was formely in the prefecture (I still have acces to the private part, in fact). But Why not ?
I don't promise that I will be very active, and I have to admit that I don't really agree the way of the prefecture... But if I can help...

Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 01, 2015 8:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás heard Meli, and he replied:

Citation:
I don't promise that I will be very active, and I have to admit that I don't really agree the way of the prefecture... But if I can help...

-Yes, I understand you. There has been a lot of inactivity and resignations...and maybe the Prefecture should delegate more in the Bishops and local faithfuls. In many Kingdoms, pilgrimages are managed for the bishops, and maybe we should be more friendly to that system.

However, If you have any suggestion in how to improve the work, please, tell me!

About the route, I think it's good. I will add the map, and do the announcement declaring it an official route.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: