L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Consistoire ordinaire public du 20/12/1463 (15/63)
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnault d'Azayes

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Consistoire ordinaire public du 20/12/1463 (15/63) Répondre en citant

Le cardinal aveugle s'apprêtait à célébrer son quinzième consistoire ordinaire public en tant que camerlingue. L'hiver était bien installé dans la cité éternelle où Arnault s'apprêtait à créer cardinal un germanophone qu'il n'avait jamais rencontré mais dont la curie avait entendu beaucoup de bien.

Sur un ordre de l'Azayes, les cloches sonnèrent et les portes furent ouvertes. On fit revêtir à l'aveugle ses habits d'officiant, et on prépara les encensoirs. La cérémonie promettait d'être grandiose.

The blind cardinal got ready to celebrate his fifteenth public ordinary consistory as chamberlain. The winter was already well present in the eternal city where Arnault got ready to consecrate a German-speaking bishop that he never met, but whose name was often mentioned in good way at the curia romana.

On an order from the Azayes, the bells rang and the doors were opened. The blind was helped to wear his officiant clothes, and censers were prepared. The ceremony was going to be exceptional.

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
tacuma
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The sound of bells, every time , was the announcement that the ceremony
would begin
For tacuma it was always a moment of joy when a brother was raised to the rank of Cardinal.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Francesco Maria was the last cardinal appointed in the sacred college and could not have missed the consistory for the appointment of a new brother Cardinal.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 4:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice entered the Basilica and greeted her Brothers with a joyful smile. A new gift given by the Almighty to His Church... she knew the new Cardinal because she had met him during the Imperial election.
She reached her seat and prayed, waiting for the beginning of the ceremony.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 4:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nono alla voir ce qu'il se passait.

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 4:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le prélat bisontin entra dans la Basilique discrètement et après s’être signé, gagna les mi-rangs de droite et s'assit confortablement afin de suivre le déroulé de la cérémonie.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 5:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'arlésien se rendit au sein de la basilique Saint-Titus, il ressentait le devoir de se rendre à la cérémonie d'élévation cardinalice d'une connaissance, un évêque allemand qu'il appréciait grandement. Avant de prendre place, Scolopius salua le nouvel archevêque de Besançon.
Eloin
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La limousine se présenta aux portes de la basilique peu de temps après son confrère d'Arles, venant elle aussi assister à ce nouveau consistoire. Elle connaissait le nom du nouvel élu, ayant suivi le débat et le vote à la Curie, mais préférait y mettre un visage avant que le nouveau pourpré ne participe à son premier débat dans le palais logeant les discussions des cardinaux.

Après avoir salué le Camerlingue et les quelques prélats de sa connaissance, elle rejoignit ses confrères francophones, et s'installa sur une chaise pour attendre le début de la cérémonie.

Yut

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 6:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate was comming, as a Primate, as a cardinal, as a friend. It was somebody with whom he had work for long now who was elevated this day as cardinal. His right-hand man at the Primacy, the one in which he had total confidence and for whom he knew nothing was impossible. It was a great honnor the Curia was making him today, and it was fully deserved. He had worked for the German Church so hard, fought for it more than anybody in the last months, and now he was recognized for it. The Borgia was proud, and very happy. He entered in the Basilica, greeting his fellow colleagues while taking a seat in the section reserved to cardinals, waiting for the ceremony to start.

« Les paroles sincères ne sont pas élégantes ; les paroles élégantes ne sont pas sincères. »
Rabi_de_granezia

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

~ 20th December 1463 ~

Basilica of St Titus, the centre of the aristotelian faith. It is her first visit to the holy town, a visit made in the spirit of friendship, a visit made to support a friend.

So now the German queen, who is today only Rabi, friend of Rodrigo, enters the basilica together with some family members and her guard. But today, Rod is no longer simply Rod, the young priest who became the chaplain of her family but Rodrigo Manzanrez, Archbishop of Salzburg and soon cardinal of the Holy Aristotelian Church. How times goes by.... and true friendship prevails over all changes of status and influence.

Her royal clothes rustles softly behind her as she takes her when she walks down the aisle to take a seat in the front row. Not sure if Rod noticed her coming, she nods toward him and smiles. Rabi Is happy for her old friend. She knows how much he worked to strengthen the church, to improve it, to
kindle the spark of faith in the hart of her people. This is a great day for him, and a good day for her kingdom as well.
Gertrud

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

~ 20th December 1463 ~

Rod was a not only a priest how help us to understand some religous topics. He was a friend and so it was no question, when he ask for some accompaniment I came, no matter there barricades or not. And when he wishes that I came on such an important day and be a good girl, I obey.
I never has been here and so I walk beside Rabi quietly and devontionally and hoping not to stumble, because usually I wear no dresses and I miss my trousers. And I pray to the Lord, that Rabi will be to distracted from her routine duties, that she won't remember that I got dresses.
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- 20th December 1463 -

Before entering the big Basilica of St. Titus I stop. Again I see the huge seize of it. His history. And the legacy of Titus, the First Apostel. I remember my last time in here. When I followed the ceremony for my brother Wilbalt. Sitting next to Kathleen. I really do miss my sister in faith. Her fire burned so brightly. Is it true that a fire burns half as long when it burns twice a bright? But she burned so very very brightly for some time. I just pray she will recover somehow.

I summarize what I faced in the last months, the last years. Time went by so fast. So many faces, so many decisions. Some wrong, some right. But everything seemed to be right in the end, for the german church succesfully became signicantly reformed. People came back to church. Loving it. And I kept on going one step after the other. Student, Deacon, Priest, Bishop, Groß-Hospittler, Vice-Primas. So this will be the next step, wearing red? Worried? I was worried often in my life. But every time I could count on HIM. And in Saint George. The Virtue of friendship. Friends that help me to get through darkness and fog. Light my way and clear my mind. And so it will be here.

So why red? The Roman Church will only prevail when we stand together as Europeans. Maybe naive, but how could I know better? Even if, some things may be changed somehow. I would do my part, that we stand strong in Europe. It is the only way. Together with those that support as loyal and virtuos friends. And against those that serve the shadow, the Unnamed. As in Styria or Sion. I nod and go forth. Enter the Basilica. A lot of brothers and sisters already arrived. And let me feel Holy George being with us. I smile at them. Like Yut, Fenice or Arnarion, that I already know and had some good experience with. Especially Yut, who was with me when being ordained by Hull. My teacher in Lyon and my Primate. And some other Sisters and Brothers that I don't know. Yet. At least not personally, most of them I surely wrote regarding the Styria aspect or others. That will surely change and I will get to know a lot. I am looking forward to that.

Then I see Rabi and Gertrud and I stop again. Turn my head to them. And smile from deep of my heart. They were in a way my first believers and always helped me since then on my way in the church. They gave me confidence to go on when I faced barricades on my way. I nod and my lips form "thank you". Then I go on. Directly to the Altar. To Arnault. That I didn't get to know in person. But who I know at least by seeing him at brother Wilbalts ceremony becoming a cardinal just a few months ago. Right here.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2015 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Bisontin aperçu l'Arlésien et le Lyonnais entrer. Il leur fit un signe respectueux de la tête en guise de salutation.
Puis il vit le futur cardinal, son collègue de la Vice-Primatie allemande qu'il avait côtoyé au Concile épiscopal impérial. Il lui sourit en silence et son regard se reporta sur l'autel, et, fermant les yeux, prononça pour lui une prière muette.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 21, 2015 1:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When he heard of the announcement of Rome, that Rod should be named cardinal, Beta made his way to the Basilica of St. Titus. He entered the building and was very impressed, wasn't that the first time he was here, but just the second time. He walked through the Basilica and saw Rabi and Gertrud sitting near the front and he walked towards this bench and sat down beneath the two women. He greeted them lowly and than looked to the front, to give a smile in Rods direction. He was very happy for him getting this honor.
johnstriguil

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 21, 2015 10:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

~ 20th December 1463 ~

By all means John would not miss the cermony for Rodrigo. He was fond of brother Rodrigo and a little proud too. John had saw the fast rising of Rodrigo and in his opinion Rodrigo was an example of the new german church, which grow like a rose in these days.

He himself became desperate and went into inactiveness and now it was difficult, to rise again into action. But he will manage it. He shook his head and went to the bench, where some other people sit who he know, nodded to them respectfully, especially to the queen and sat down in the row after her, near Xbeta

He focused on the altar, on Rodrigo, concentrating on brother Rodrigo and took a deeep breath to calm down, listening to the deep silence of this basilica filling his heart with peace.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: