L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Arrival Elequest van Staverden
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office.
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elequest

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2016 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Arrival Elequest van Staverden Répondre en citant

Monsignor Elequest was all his life busy with reading spiritual books.
The Book of Virtues, life Christos Life Aristotle Saints, the law books and anything he could find in the library of his diocese.
He knew many by head. But he noted that there are still many missing books.

In Rome he found books he did not know. One problem. They were written in a language he did not know.
He took them to his office in Cologne and tried to translate them. Often helped by other brothers and believers from Holland.
He had thereby built up a friendship with a special brother. Brother Google.

Now it was time to deepen more into the books. So he decided to go see the office in Rome which is responsible for this. Maybe they could help him or maybe he could help them.

After the long journey, he knocked at the office.

Knock Knock

Dernière édition par elequest le Mar Jan 19, 2016 6:03 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gregy

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 19, 2016 12:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A disheveled man who had just finished his nap replied "Who is comming to the Holy Office? Why are you here ?"

fides scutum nostrum est,
amor telum nostrum est
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
elequest

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 19, 2016 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Your Eminence.

My name is Elequest of Staverden. I'm busy translating books in Dutch. As a result, I became interested in the holy office. Perhaps I can be of service to you

Gregy

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 19, 2016 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The man looked at elequest and he sighed.

I suppose you want to have an interview with his Eminence Gregy. Follow me. I will take you up to him. I hope you have thought on completing this administrative document. This could help us.

Citation:

Citation:
1 / Name IG
2 / Location ..
3 / function within the Church
4 / Status: faithful with baptismal certificate.
5 / theologian or not.
6 / Your motivations.
7 / A reference vouching for your motivations and your loyalty to Aristotle.

fides scutum nostrum est,
amor telum nostrum est
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 19, 2016 8:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Watching the scene, the old cardinal sighed too, and told the official :

Could you please show some respect to an archbishop ?

To Elequest :

Dear brother, don't be surprised by the way you've been welcome in the Congregation - it sadly happens to often. I hope you'll be able to see the Chancellor soon : don't lose faith, you'll need it.

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 03, 2016 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Eminence.

Everyone is doing his job. I'm just a human who comes along unexpectedly. Smile

then he grabs a pen and fill out the form

Citation:
1 / Name IG Elequest

2 / Location Amsterdam, Holland

3 / function within the Church

Prince Archbishop of Cologne
Vice primate SPRING
Ritter Teutonic Order
Duchts Hochmeister Teutonic Order
Dutch Gross Hospittler Teutonic Order
Secretary Holland Prefecture of pilgrimage
Minister of Religion Dutch council
Priest Amsterdam

4 / Status: faithful with baptismal certificate.
sonho a écrit:
Citation:
9 april 1456

Elequest,

5 / theologian or not. Yes

6 / Your motivations.
My whole life is dedicated to the highest. I commit myself to the church. Within Rome continued my activities a little behind. I want to change that.
I'm busy translating the writings Dutch. In my search for the books I came to the Holy Office. There appears here still much work to do. I like to help them to get the books in order. I am proficient in English and Dutch. Brother Google is willing to help me with the languages I do not speak.
French is the main language in Rome and Italian is widely spoken. I can Help to the make books and the halls more accessible for international visitors.

7 / A reference vouching for your motivations and your loyalty to Aristotle.
Will Follow

elequest

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 11, 2016 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elequest looks at Gregy
UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 09, 2016 8:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The new chancellor, discovering the paper written by Elequest among the mess in his new office, decided to send his secretary to tell the archbishop that he was ready to meet him, whenever he wanted.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 11, 2016 9:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elequest has received the message that there was a new chancellor. His application had come to a halt. Now he knew why. He decided to visit him to see what he could do in the office. He himself was now became Prefect of the Aristotelian teaching, but that can also be an advantage in his work.

Your eminence

Glad to meet you.

UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 16, 2016 12:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please, Monseigneur, take a seat. said the Cardinal, pointing the chair in front of him. After a short silence, he asked :

I would like to know, first of all, what would interest you, in our Congregation. Moreover, you need to be aware that we're currently dealing with a huge problem of internationalization, which languages do you speak ?

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 16, 2016 6:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At first I came here because I'm working on translating the Scriptures into Dutch.
I would like to update the Dutch library here in Rome. This is because I was working at that time on the creation of a Dutch seminar.

This seminar is now open. I myself am meanwhile appointed as Prefect of the Aristotelian teaching. In this position I think I can help to Holy Office. I speak Dutch and English. But with the help of brother Google I can read but not write other languages

elequest

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 18, 2016 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have another question.
I'm working on a pilgrimage to the Holy Sjnoel. I can not find some of the information, beyond his Hagiography. For example, his place of death. where can I find more background about him. I've tried to find people who knew him well. I myself have known him but know too little detail.
I even met him in a dream long after his death he offered his help to the church of Hollland. I prayed for a 2nd encounter but unfortunately he has not appeared in my dreams.
On May 26 we celebrate in Holland, a great feast in honor of the saint.

UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 18, 2016 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal nodded, at first, before he added :

The Congregation will give you full support for that work, Monseigneur. I've seen that you already have the keys : did Gregy appoint you as a writer ?

Hearing the name of Sjnoel made him suddenly look sad. He sighed.

Saint Sjnoel was one of my friends, long time ago... I'm not able to tell you now the precise circumstances of his death. Was it in Rome or in Cologne, I can't remember precisely, to be honest. Did you have a look in the archives of our Order ?

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 19, 2016 11:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

One day I woke up and then find a extra key with a label, Scripteurs.
I had no idea where this was for, because there was no letter with it. I tried the key in the library but it did not work. I could not adjust the Dutch books. I had asked for I put the key in my pocket and did not longer look.

Were can i use the key.

nice he was a friend of yours. I have great respect for him. When I got my first positions within the church, he had only an advisory role.
I worked in the parish of Leiden. But he lived there then no more. I seem to remember that he has spent in Haarlem last days.
Where can I find the archives?

UterPendragon
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 19, 2016 12:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's what I was thinking. I'll make the appointment soon enough, if your wish is still to be a writer in our Congregation. About the archives, I was talking about those of the Teutonic Order. You probably know that Saint Sjnoel was one of the great members. I must say that my age does not allow me to go back to Thorens as often as I wished : I think you know the place better than I do... I'm sure there must be some information there.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: