L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Sancti Dominicus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 15, 2016 3:32 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Sancti Dominicus Répondre en citant

There were already seven cells in use in the monastery. Seven cells, plus the aproximately fifteen of the brothers that founded the Order. And this cell, was the number eight of the ones dedicated to the new members of the orders, or the persons that were guests of the jesuits of Rome.

And this cell had the same of name of a Saint. A Saint born in Burgos. Nicolás would have been happier if he had been able to find a saint from Lisbon, but he couldn't. The roman library still needed the work of many people to write the life of the saints from every city of the world!

However, it still was a good name. And the cell was small, but it had everything a man of God could need: a Book of Virtues, a bed, a quill, new parchmin, a candle, water and bread.

So, Nicolás waited his guest to arrive...

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Evaisto

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor Evaisto was afraid, didn't know why, he approaches to the cell, didn't know what to expect in there, the heart was beating fast but after a little, Evaisto saw the brother Nicolás and the heart was slowing down, maybe because Nicolás give some peace just to be around of him.

- Hello brother Nicolás, how are you? Asked Evaisto with a big smile in his face

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Oh, I'm fine, thank you. I'm glad to see you!-he said. It was one of the first days of spring, and it was also a spring for the Order...many new branches were born for the jesuits, in many lands, close or distant, and Nicolás had the pleasure to invite Evaisto to the Order too. He saw he could have a great future in the Church...

-And how are you? How are the things in Portugal? I heard these ones were calm days. I hope they are. I still remember the days of the Queen of portugal, Ana Caterina de Monforte. She was a good friend of mine. Did you have the opportunity to meet her?

Evaisto

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 22, 2016 1:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I'am fine, thank you and you? Asked Evaisto while smiling They are doing fine, we gonna have a new Primate, it will be Pascoal Próspero my brother breathing slowly I didn't have that pleasure, I'am actually still young... blushing but I already heard good things about her! Answered happily

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 08, 2016 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Oh, I'm fine too. And I'm glad to hear that you will have a new Primate. This is a very important role in the Church, a guide for the whole Bishop's assambly, and a great responsability. I'm sure your brother will be worthy of it! I also had a brother in the Church, you know?-he smiled, remembering the old times, when Carolum was still slive. It was like ages...

-About your youth...you shouldn't worry about it. Instead of that, you should be proud. The young ones are more enthusiastic, and this is needed to lead the Church. The ones with a lot of time here, like me...tend to become more slow with the years...I really try to fight it, but the Nameless Creature is too strong and usually leads to Acedia!

Nicolás did a pause, and then he continued...

-Anyway. And what do you think about the Order, dear Brother? Are there many Orders in Portugal, like us?

Evaisto

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 31, 2016 10:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you for your kind words brother smiled and answering your question, there are not many orders like you and that is one of the many points, why I want join Answered with a smile

Evaisto was really enjoying the moment, someone to talk and couldn't hide the excitement it was for him to join the Order.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2016 3:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Then, if you feel ready to take our oath, the new Portuguese Provincial could make the honors! I am sure you know him!-the Borja replied with a smile.

-By my part, it would be great for our Order and for the Church, to include such a good bishop between our ranks.

Evaisto

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2016 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Yes I know him very very very well... Said Evaisto with a laugh

- And it will be my honor to be part of The Order.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: