L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Arrival of Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 30, 2016 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: [RP]Arrival of Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia Répondre en citant

Anthonis followed a monk around who send brought him to yet another room. He was hopelessly lost, if only he had a map. However, he had faith the monk knew where he was going. Anthonis waited until he was seen.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 31, 2016 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A man entered the room and bowed deferentially.

Welcome, Your Excellency, I am Demetrios, the secretary of the Cardinal-Chancellor.
Her Eminence will arrive shortly.
In the meantime, do you need something? Can I do anything for you?

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 01, 2016 9:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis smiled when he was addressed, he bowed back.

Sir, I thank you for your kind welcome. I had a great Italian breakfast this morning, so I should be good to go.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 06, 2016 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Chancellor arrived, smiling and affable.

Your Excellency, welcome, glad to meet you personally.
Forgive my tardiness, it seems we have a little problem: there is no trace in the records of your appointment. Have you a document that certifies it? When did occur it?
Let's sit down and talk.

She pointed to a chair and took another for herself.

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 06, 2016 11:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[i]Anthonis bowed and waited to sit down before the cardinal did.

No problem your eminence, it gave me time to think. I think my absent minded son forgot to file it somewhere. We are a bit worried about him, hopefully we can find a good doctor soon to see what is up with him. So, I only have the Dutch version of the decision on me, but here it is.

Citation:
[rp]

Wij, Pascual Raboude Asmaël de Ligne dela Mendoza
Prins-Bisschop van Utrecht
Heer van Ottersberg

Aan alle gelovigen in Holland,
Aan iedereen die dit leest of hoort,

• Kondigen de benoeming aan van Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia als Apostolisch Ambassadeur.
    Hij zal de Ambassadeur zijn van de Hollandse kerk in Rome. Hiermee zal hij in de voetstappen treden van zijn vader, Wijlen Keizer Raboude Mondrianus de Ligne.
    Moge de Almachtige de heer Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia bijstaan in zijn taken!

• Kondigen de benoeming aan van Kimahri Mason als Aartsdeken van Utrecht.
    Hij zal de rechterhand zijn van de Bisschop van Utrecht en hem helpen met het beheer van zijn Bisdom.
    Moge de Almachtige de heer Kimahri Mason bijstaan in zijn taken!

• Zullen binnenkort de twee heren officieel in hun functie wijden in een mis, de exacte details volgen nog.

Opgemaakt te Utrecht op de twaalfde dag van de twaalfde maand van het jaar des Heeres MCDLXIII, onder het Pontificaat van Zijne Heiligheid Innocentius VIII,

Pascual Raboude Asmaël de Ligne dela Mendoza
Prins-Bisschop van Utrecht
Heer van Ottersberg
[/rp]

Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 06, 2016 11:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Chancellor, who had a very basic knowledge of various languages, among which even the Dutch, saw rapidly the parchment and thought some moments.
Then she said

I see ... So, we have to clarify the terminology and understand the significance of this appointment.
In fact, it was not made by a member of the Congregation to make of you the Apostolic Ambassador of the Church to the temporal authorities of your country, but to make you the representative of the Dutch Church to the Roman religious authorities ... is it right?
Tell me if I understand correctly, I understand a little bit your language, but not enough to be absolutely sure that I understood everything.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 07, 2016 8:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis smiled.

Your language skills are far greater than mine. You are correct, I was appointed in the same role my father was in years ago: I represent the Dutch Church as ambassador to the Holy Roman Church, well here in Rome.

Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 30, 2017 6:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis blinked a few times ,while patiently waiting for an answer
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: