L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Request from Cardinal Fenice

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 4:06 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Request from Cardinal Fenice Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice entered with her usual rapid and decisive step in the anteroom, and presenting herself to an officer, said

Pax et Bonum, I am the Cardinal-Chancellor of the CAS, I have to confer with the Chancellor of the Congregation.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The new - but not that fresh - Chancellor had been told that Her Eminence Fenice wished to see him : therefore, using his canne, he went to the antechamber as fast as he could and as he saw her, he greeted her with a smile.

Eminent Sister, it's a pleasure to see you here. What can I do for you ?
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 4:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother, it's a pleasure for me too, and I congratulate you for your new "adventure", if I may say so...
But I don't want to make you waste your time... so... two things: I ask you if you remember of an appointment of Anthonis de Ligne as Holland Ambassador CAS, and in case you do, where can I find his appointment?
The second thing is very different: I am here to ask you what have I to do to get the recognition of a miracle done by the Blessed Segalello, protector of Genoa, to ask for his sanctification. The miracle had many witnesses, and I have a letter, written by the recipient of the miracle, from her deathbed.

The Cardinal smiled back and shook Uter's hand.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 4:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old cardinal kept silent for a moment, trying to remember anything evoked by that name, without success.

I must confess that I have no memory of that. Is it sure that he's been appointed, someday ?

About the Blessed Segalello, it is great news ! It would indeed require witnesses, and probably to improve a bit the hagiographie. Then, you probably know the process : the coterie shall vote, then the Curia, and finally a votation shall be open in Aristotle's square.

Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So... neither of us remember anything of this appointment, this is a problem indeed. I haven't found anything in the records of the Congregation.
Well, I will take the best solution possibile.

For Saint Segalello... I must gather witnesses, add a part in the Hagiography, submit all the documentation to the Coterie... right?

She was very attentive.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 5:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hearing that neither of them had made the appointment, the Cardinal nodded.

It's quite surprising...

About the hagiographie, I'll ask a theologian or a writer to supervise the work. I'll open a work about it soon : as you have access to that Palace too, feel free to come work with the Congregation and to bring every document you think useful. His Eminence Aaron does that regularly, when he has a special project.
concluded Aymé with a smile.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 05, 2016 7:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, dear Brother, I will she said, and after a simple grateful greeting, she took leave.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 26, 2016 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After several months, the new Camerlengo came back to meet the Chancellor and said him

My dear Brother, can we complete the work, please? I brought the reports of the witnesses, I helped in writing the new part of the Agyography... I was working with Jul., but I have not received any news for so much time... Where is he? Can I have another writer to work with? I must admit I am worried.... I really hope we can get the result, it is very important for Genova, threatened by the heretic Caleblost.
Can you take care of this work with me, please?

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Chancellor smiled to Fenice, and offered her a glass of apple juice, that came from his land of Ferrare.

Please, Sister, have a seat. I understand your worries, and I must say I have not heard of Monsignor Julioano for some weeks. Would you agree to work with Monsignor Franciscus Bergoglio ? He's the italian vice-prefect, and I bet that it would be easier to work in your mother tongue. But I can also take care of it with you. It is up to you.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 26, 2016 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She sipped the apple juice and smiled.

Delicious... Well, I will be happy to work with Monsignor Franciscus, I know him well.
I only ask you to "keep an eye" on our work, I mean, I hope there won't be any delay yet. Time runs... and dark shadows come from the heretics.

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 26, 2016 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yours Eminences, I'm at your disposal to work on.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 27, 2016 6:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, Brother Franciscus, grazie.

I tried to find more informations about the first and the last miracle, but it seems that many of the witnesses of the first one are dead, and about the last one... well... I brought some testimonies of people present, as well as that of the healed woman. I was celebrating... of course I can give my testimony also.
So I think we can go on from the point we were. Maybe we can write the last part of the Hagiography in a better way. Tell me what can I do to help. Ditemi cosa posso fare per aiutarvi.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: