L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP][UK][NL] My steps in Rome continue…
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 06, 2016 9:34 pm    Sujet du message: [RP][UK][NL] My steps in Rome continue… Répondre en citant

This town is overwhelming to me, I have never seen such a large and magnificent town in my life. Here I am, Alexei Nikolayevich de Brancion Kosygin Sacristan of the small town Leiden, in the County of Holland. I am here for my eduction in the Seminary, which is my professional reason for being here. Because soon I hope to be a Parish Priest. But that is not the only reason why I am here of course. Because I would also like to meet other people in Rome whom are here too because they are interested in Religion and have a Parish that they take care of.

But where does one start? There are so many places to discover! I have knocked on a number of doors. I have found the seminary and my study cell. And now it is time for me to meet some people as well. And what is a better place to do that than Aristotle’s Square. So here I am, looking around at the magnificent square, seeing a lot of people doing many different things.

I walk around and try to understand what many people are saying, so many different languages can be heard here. The place is buzzing of energy and activity. I love it!

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Roderick Mason

Localisation: Heusden, Graafschap Holland/County of Holland, SRING

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 06, 2016 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Roderick was walking trough Rome. And then he saw a familair face. First I thought he was wrong. But it was really Kosygin who was standing there.
He walked to him and start to talk.

Gegroet, waarvoor bent u hier in Rome? (Hello, what are you doing here, in Rome?)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 07, 2016 9:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now that is a surprise indeed! I familiar face here in Rome! This town never stops amazing me. Wherever you turn there is a new surprise and something new to see. In this case, someone I have seen before. Roderick, fancy seeing you here. I have been here in Rome for a number of weeks now, Studying in the Seminary to become a Priest. How about yourself?

Hoi Roderick, wat leuk dat ik jou hier tegen het lijf loop. Ik ben hier in Rome om te studeren aan de Seminarie. En jij dan?

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Roderick Mason

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 07, 2016 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Roderick, fancy seeing you here. I have been here in Rome for a number of weeks now, Studying in the Seminary to become a Priest. How about yourself? Roderick start laughing. I am also studying at the seminary, to become a missionary.
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 08, 2016 7:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What a coincidence that is! What is the chance that we walk into each other here in Rome. Visiting this enormous town and then being at the same time on this square. It is so nice to meet a familiar face here in Rome, with so many different and new people here. So you want to become a Missionary? That sounds like an adventurous thing to do.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2016 1:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William was talking a stoll after visiting the National Seminary for England. He was a bit disapointed for not having access to his cell. He was eager to begin his studies. Suddenly, he came across two fellows speaking of their theology study. He decided to board them.

Hello there, I am William Blazing. May I join your conversation please? It seems to me that your topic is much interested.
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2016 9:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seeing another young man approaching us, I look up at him and smile. I listen to his introduction and say. Hello to you as well, William Blazing. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Alexei Kosygin from Holland. And you are more than welcome to join our conversation. What brings you here to Rome? Are you new here like we are? Alexei is happy to get to know more people here in Rome.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2016 4:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Alexei, Hello Roderick. I am from Southampton in England.

I have often heard of Rome through my late cousin Abbot Blazingfast o.f.m. He was a Franciscan monk that was very dedicated to spreading the faith in England. He passed away a few years ago. I decided to help the Franciscans in writing his hagiography which they will propose to the Holy Office.

By doing all this research, I felt inside of me the call to give my life to the Most High. So I am here in Rome to learn more about the Church and about God.
Kimahri

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2016 11:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A day away from everything ... that was needed for a very long time, but my eyes wouldnt rest here.
So much beaty in this city .. everywhere there was something to see and in my case to taste.
But as of now my teachings where on a hold and this allowed me to visit the town a bit more and enjoy all beauty of this world.

Around the square i see a familiar face ... Alexei .... fancy meeting you here .. enough from the bread in the classroom?

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2016 9:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alexei listens to the words that William is saying, it is nice to hear that he is from Southampton. Well Alexei has never been here, so would not know how nice it is there. And then his cause, he has something important to do here, a man with a cause, how great is that. I am sorry to hear of your cousins passing, I am afraid that I have never heard of him or the Franciscans. However, it is a noble thing of you to write his hagiography, people should learn about the Franciscan Monks from our past. There is not much of them to be found about them here in Rome, as far as I have seen so far. Then Alexei sees a very familiar face aproaching the little group that has gathered here on the square. His eyes are not decieving him, that is truly Kim. Amazing! Kim, my old friend, what a surprise to see you here in Rome! Yes, I am taking a short break to enjoy the grand city of Rome as well. You know, "life of the city" is after all a key element of our Faith. What brings you here? Alexei still can't belief that his friend is here in Rome as well.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2016 3:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William listened carefully to what his new friend was saying.

I have a feeling that you want to know more about the Franciscans. Rome is packed with Franciscan monks, most of them are cardinals or bishops. They manifest their spirituality by the attention they give to the poor, those in need.

They have convents here and there... France, England and in Italy. If ever you are interested I can get you into contact with them. However, most of them are here in Rome to serve the Church.

William greeted the new arrival.
Kimahri

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2016 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was good to see a familiar face here as the city could look so beautiful but there where so many new people and buildings.

Kim, my old friend, what a surprise to see you here in Rome! Yes, I am taking a short break to enjoy the grand city of Rome as well. You know, "life of the city" is after all a key element of our Faith. What brings you here?

I smiled to Alexei ... taking a break to ... water and bread is al good but you know me ....
How is everything at the lessons?

It was good to see a friend but i did walk into a conversation and gave my hand to the man next to us...

Kimahri is the name ...

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 11, 2016 9:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

An other young man from England had joined the conversation. Hello, my name is Roderick.

But then Roderick see a very familair face. Brother! What are you doing in Rome? Roderick hadn't expect his brother here in Rome..
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 9:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is amazing to see how many familiar faces you see once you are active here in Rome. And I have even met a new brother of the faith here, all the way from Devon. How nice is that! My lessons are progressing well, it is a lot of work and involves a lot of reading and studying the scripture. So I try to answer some of the questions daily, but sometimes there is just too much to read. But thanks for asking, Kimahri. Then I turn to brother William and say. Thanks for the explanation, so far I haven't met that many people here, except for the current party here and my mentorin the Seminary, His Grace Elequest. It would be nice to get to know more people.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 18, 2016 3:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I understand that you haven't met any, they are just too busy in their offices. But sometimes I get the chance to visit them and they are always welcoming.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: