L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PVD
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ratio

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 22, 2007 4:42 am    Sujet du message: PVD Répondre en citant

I had an event today which read:

Citation:
22-05-2007 04:31 : The faithful of your parish doubt and distance themselves from the divine message. You should introduce a little more order (-1026 PVD).

I read in the Church Way guide:
Citation:
A. Getting PDT

The managers of Church can get PDT without preaching. They just need to check that their people's faith don't lower, but must grow.

I would like to ask how I can check the part in italics. Thanks for the help. Smile

Parish Priest of Worcester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 22, 2007 4:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wow. I think that's a new record for loss.

People must attend mass and be strengthened regularly to have their faith grow. Listening to sermons in the market place and other locations also boosts.

To have lost so much, either nobody in your town is a believer, or someone is preaching the opposite Idea in your town (each Idea has two sides). I suggest finding out which one it is in your case.
Ratio

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 22, 2007 5:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is highly likely it would be the case that no one is a believer -- Worcester is populated with new level 0s, as it is.

Thank you very much for your help. Smile

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 22, 2007 5:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wow! Shocked

I don't think I've gotten more then -100 as a parish priest, even as a bishop I don't think I've had it much more!

Wait it out brother. In time you should be able to get more people in town and the changes should be much smaller and gernerally positive.
Algernon

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 22, 2007 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We should urge the Chief Mentor, should the Mayor have appointed one, to please urge attendance at mass as the best way for beginning players to have a good mood and possibly have items from Jah should he smile upon mood improvement as a result of attending mass. I did take note of my own welcome letter for Hereford in the Worcester Grand Hall.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 22, 2007 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is... massive loss.

My own personal record so to say is -156 and I generally get +400 4 days a week. Other 3 days loss ranges from 6 to 100
Ratio

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 4:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I got the following event today, so I guess it makes up for the previous huge loss? Very Happy

Citation:
23-05-2007 04:35 : You maintain the faith of your sheep, errr, of your parishioners. Some grace has been returned to you (+1612 PVD).

Riktin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 5:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

WOW
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 6:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Like I always tell the new priests. You will have losses, but the gains always over take them.

That said Ratio you better have a positive number tomorrow too. Don't make a liar out of your bishop. Razz
Ratio

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 7:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will do my best to reach out to my fellow brethen, though I do not understand how PVD increases when there has not been any mass or preaching. Smile

On a side note, is the confessor function working? I have a confessor button in my transcendental menu which allows me to hear confessions the next day.

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 7:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No, the confessor still doesn't work.

As for PVDs only God Knows how that really works out. Don't worry about it too much.
cleophas

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 10:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

An idea I got and so far is a big success.

Is to use your lordship to sent instant message to people that get on line during mass hours.

You sent them a quick message remind them the mass and also explain that raise the mood and help them raise the chance of lucky event. I got lot of new player happy to learn that, and got message from older player thank me to make them remember about the mass, because they forget.

That is a good way to increase your PVD
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'll simply pray for you Laughing
no points but a comfort I hope! Wink

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
VArnifane
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 23, 2007 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was keeping track of my daily PVD for a month or so. I was taking that information and cross referencing it with when and who was preaching. Whether there was a mass or not. And even looking into whether there had been a large number of people traveling into or out of town.

All I ended up with was a lot of numbers. So I stopped.

FV.
Ratio

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 24, 2007 4:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency Apocas, you speak wise words. Very Happy

Citation:
24-05-2007 04:34 : You maintain the faith of your sheep, errr, of your parishioners. Some grace has been returned to you (+454 PVD).

Your Excellency syounger: This is a sign that prayers do work (and thanks!) Laughing

Father Cleophas: I am not an IG lord, though I did manage to catch a level 0 in time to invite her to my mass. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

Father Varnifane: I am currently keeping track of my cumulative PVD--that might probably help to determine how much is needed when level 4 is coded.

PS: I hope I had the addresses right as I'm new to this. I seek your forgiveness in the event that I do make a mistake with the addresses Embarassed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 1 sur 7

Sauter vers: