L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Sanctae Ophelia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Scolopius-Zénon

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 11, 2016 9:10 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Sanctae Ophelia Répondre en citant

The room in the name of Saint Ophelia had been opened and renovated to accommodate a person who wanted to enter in the Jesuits Order. One consolation awaited the candidate.
Roderick Mason

Localisation: Heusden, Graafschap Holland/County of Holland, SRING

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 14, 2016 9:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Roderick enters nervous the cell. He was looking of he saw someone. But he don't know anybody here, he only had contact by brief with one of the members. But know he was really here..
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Scolopius-Zénon

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 12:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate waited the young man in the cell dedicated to Saint Ophelia the Apostle, he welcomed the man with a smile on his lips. So, Scolopius said when he saw him :

Dominus tecum !

He gave a chair to Roderick.

You are welcome, brother ! I'm so glad to meet you here. Let me to present my self, I'm Scolopius de Médicis, The Praespositus Generalis of the Jesuits Order. Brother Nicolas gave me your name, but I don't know more about yourself.

The Jesuits smiled to the future priest.

Roderick Mason

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 1:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then Roderick see a man, who's walking to him.

Dominus tecum !

And the man gave Roderick a chair. Roderick's feets hurts after al that walking throug Rome. So he was happy that he was able to sit.

Goodmorning Sir. My name is Roderick, Roderick Mason and I am from the County of Holland.

You are welcome, brother ! I'm so glad to meet you here. Let me to present my self, I'm Scolopius de Médicis, The Praespositus Generalis of the Jesuits Order. Brother Nicolas gave me your name, but I don't know more about yourself.

I am also glad to meet you. And about myself, I am studing for missionair and after that I want to begin my first mission in Holland. I am also chaplain of our family chapel.
Further am I Herald for tournaments. And hopefully in a few days ambassador for the German speaking regions.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 19, 2016 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Praespositus Generalis nodded with a smile and said :

Oh ! So, you are very invested in the secular life ? I am very happy to hear it, really it's rare to see priests which wants to work in the political life. Wonderful, you follow perfectly Aristote's rules. A missionary has to interact in everyday life with laymen, it is an interesting way to be able to carry out your mission.
In fact, what motivates you to become a jesuit missionary ?

Roderick Mason

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 21, 2016 4:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Roderick saw that the man laughed.

Oh ! So, you are very invested in the secular life ? I am very happy to hear it, really it's rare to see priests which wants to work in the political life. Wonderful, you follow perfectly Aristote's rules. A missionary has to interact in everyday life with laymen, it is an interesting way to be able to carry out your mission.
In fact, what motivates you to become a jesuit missionary ?

Yes I am interested in the seculair life. And I agree with what you say. It is important to have contact with people from all layers of the society. And what motivates me to become a jesuit missionary? I want to be a missionary because I see in my own County how bad it is going.. I want to change that. And why I want to become a jesuit? It was my meaning to join the compagnie d'Aristotle, but then Nicolino send me a message about the jesuits. So I began to read about the jesuits and decided that I want to become a member. So I can togehter with other people spread the words of Aristotle.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 29, 2016 6:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate look at the young man.

Brother, it's a good news you tell me ! So, you already wanted to become a missionary. Well, you knock at the good door ! The Jesuits are missionaries which want to spread the Word all over the world so that all obtain the celestial inheritance. We live in a World where people go away from God, they don't know the Word and sometimes, prefer to ignore the divine commands. The Lord told us that he would become angry if we ever people forget His Holy Love. You don't think that it's the moment to react ?
Roderick Mason

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 26, 2016 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tell me please, how can I participate in this Order?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: