L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

For your Eminencia, Camerlengo of the Aristotelian Church.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Khatherina

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 15, 2016 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: For your Eminencia, Camerlengo of the Aristotelian Church. Répondre en citant

He came to Rome, to Aristotelous square and broke patience, entrusting to Jah, by the task that must comply. He was waiting to be received.

He was there to comply with an order of his Tutor, the Princep de Catalunya, and Deaconess of Lleida as a member of the Catalan Cortes. Waiting could be long, so it began to pray for themselves, while playing with the message that had been in the hands.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 16, 2016 6:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Camerlengo was told that someone was waiting to Aristotle's Square with a message for him. After completing some urgent business, he went to see who this person is.

Good day my daughter, and welcome to Rome. I think you want to talk to me.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Khatherina

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 16, 2016 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When it reach the Camerlengo, approached him and he dedicated a respectful reverence. His Eminence, thank you we have received, Khatherina of Plegamans y Quijada Rodena, heiress of Agramunt Cardona, pupil of the Princep of Catalunya, trustee and Deaconess of Lleida. We introduce ourselves to you, to give you a letter of our Princep and wait for your answer.

Citation:

Us, His Majesty Vilaragut de Titagrossa, Príncep de Catalunya and Illes Balears, Comte de Barcelona, Marqués de Sóller and Baró de Bellver de Vilaragut, have to inform to Your Grace that we have been inside the painful obligation to suspend treatments and negotiations to get a Concordat between the Holy Mother Church and our country.

Rome's Ambassador, Cardenala Fenice, had been offensive, insulting, because of her words and forms, both. Shee has tried to have authority over the Príncep and the Síndics of Catalan towns. She has been contemptuous with our proposals to debate and rejected all debate.

We are offended with that attitude and behavior, Us and therefore all Catalunya. We have received the representatives of Rome with conviviality and friendship spirit, as our Credo dictates, and we have been insulted in our own House.

Nothing can be above our Constitucío, which recognizes Aristotelian Religion as official and puts limits to other faiths apology, so no presence of spinozists, averroists and reformists in our land; there are hardly poor inhabitants with ancestral customs who practice pagan rituals with discretion and never attempting against the good customs, but they are not considered less Catalansfor us for this reason.

It's long time ago that we hope to reach an agreement, in despite of obstacles raised until arriving to a judgment against one of your clerics. Anyway, and with our True Faith profit wish, we maintain our hope for keep dialogue and good doing.

We recognize freewill, as Aristotle teaches us, and in Catalunya Freedom is all, Freedom that any Catalan Corts Síndic will allow to be vassalized, any catalan will accept that.

More authority than your laws is not pretended as we can sit down to agree, even agreement is our most fervent desire. Moreover France and Italy have Papal Nuncios and own charges in Congregations, would not be wiser to give a charge to a catalan cleric to negotiate with freedom?

Left His Eminence on the flyleaf of the Most High who we will raise our prayers to reach a good solution.

En veure arribar al Camarlenc, es va apropar a ell i li va dedicar una respectuosa reverència. La seva Eminència, agraïm ens rebis, Khatherina de Plegamas Quijada Ródena, hereva d'Agramunt Cardona, pupil·la del Princep de Catalunya, Síndic i Diaconisa de Lleida. Ens presentem davant vós, per lliurar-vos una carta del nostre Princep i esperar la vostra resposta.

Citation:

Nos, Sa Magestat Vilaragut de Titagrossa, Príncep de Catalunya i les Balears, Comte de Barcelona, Marqués de Sóller i Baró de Bellver de Vilaragut, informem a vostra Mercè que ens hem vist en la penosa obligació de suspendre el tractament i les negociacions per aconseguir un Concordat entre la Santa Mare Església i el nostre poble.

L'ambaixadora de Roma, Cardenala Fenice, ha estat ofensiva i insultant, tant en les seves paraules com en les seves formes. Ha pretès tenir autoritat per sobre del Princep i els Síndics de les viles catalanes. S'ha mostrat despectiva envers les propostes a debatre i ha impedit qualsevol debat.

Aital actitud i comportament ens ofen i per tant ofen a tota Catalunya. Hem rebut als representants de Roma amb esperit de bona convivència i amistat, com mana el nostre Credo i hem estat insultats en la nostra pròpia casa.

Res pot estar per damunt la nostra Constitució, que reconeix a la Religió Aristotèlica com a oficial i limita l'apologia d'altres credos, per la qual cosa gairebé no es poden trobar spinozistas, averroistas o reformats en la nostra terra; amb prou feines hi queden escassos habitants amb costums ancestrals que practiquen ritus pagans amb discreció i sense que atemptin contra els bons costums, però que no els considerarem menys catalans per això.

Fa molt temps que esperem arribar a un acord amb l'Església, malgrat tots els obstacles que s'han suscitat, fins i tot el judici contra un dels vostres clergues. Tanmateix , amb la voluntat d'obtenir el benefici de la Veritable Fe, mantenim la nostra esperança de diàleg i bona voluntat.

Reconeixem el lliure albir, tal com ens ensenya Aristòtil, i a Catalunya la llibertat ho és tot, llibertat que cap Síndic de les Corts catalanes pot consentir que sigui menystinguda, i que cap català acceptarà.

No hi ha consens possible si es pretén ostentar una autoritat superior a la de les nostres Lleis, tot i que sigui aquest el nostre desig més fervent. D'altra banda França i Itàlia tenen Nuncis Apostòlics i càrrecs propis en les Congregacions, no seria més savi donar-li el càrrec a un clergue català perquè negociï amb llibertat?

Que l'Altíssim guardi a vostra Eminència , a qui elevarem les nostres oracions per aconseguir una bona solució.

Rehael

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 29, 2016 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

To Your Majesty Vilaragut de Titagrossa, Príncep de Catalunya and Illes Balears, Comte de Barcelona, Marqués de Sóller and Baró de Bellver de Vilaragut,

We have taken good note of your mail. The Roman Curia has decided to lead an internal investigation.

We are determined to find, with you, a solution for a better working in the dialogue between the Holy Aristotelian Church and the Catalunya. We know very well the strong ties between your country and the Church, and we are very confident.

We hope that the concordate negotiations will continue in the future under better way.

We pray with you that the Most High helps us find the best solution.

Pace e bene

Tiberius Plantagenest, aka Rehael,
    Camerlengo

Rome, the XVIII day of the month of June, the Tuesday of the Year of our Lord MCDLXIV.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Khatherina

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 30, 2016 11:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was restless to awaiting the outcome of their diligence, when returned to the Carmalengo and gave the answer for the Princep. He took the mail, bowed and said goodbye. Thank you for your attention, been the guardian of the Lord. She cam back to the carriage which was waiting for her and returned to deliver the response.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: