L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 15, 2017 11:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Cardinal sourit avec un regard bienveillant, et hocha la tête.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 17, 2017 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le bedeau toujours à la traîne rappela la mère grégorienne le plus discrètement possible :
Ma mère, ma mère revenez le Vicomte d'Argentat méconnaissable sous sa vieille robe de bure et au fond de la basilique et semble fort mécontent.

Si c'était vrai elle devait rebrousser chemin et regagner la Basilique. En y pénétrant elle découvrit que le bedeau n'avait pas menti...Elle s'agenouilla alors face à lui, lui prit la main et la porta à ses lèvres. Elle pouvait lire sur son visage de la tristesse et de la déconvenue.

Mon frère pardonnez lui, j'en suis en grande partie responsable si j'avais pu savoir, je l'aurai tiré par le bas de la robe et l'aurai entrainé ailleurs.

Puis elle lui tendit le bras, et dit :

Venez cette fois ci nous partons, nous ne reviendrons que pour les funérailles d'Aymé et d'Arnault d'Azayes.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 16, 2017 3:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La Eterna Roma, ciudad donde se asentaba el poderío de la Santa Iglesia. Hacía algún tiempo que el barón Enrique Legrat se mantenía allí, resolviendo algunos menesteres y haciendo tratos mercantiles con algunos comerciantes que pasaban por Roma con alguna poca de asiduidad. Pero la verdad era que el de Monterado estaba en búsqueda de algún lugar más apartado donde pudiese sostener un encuentro con el Altísimo, donde postrarse en oración y suplicar el perdón de sus culpas... Tantas culpas que le habían apartado de la ventura de ser hijo del Altísimo, o siquiera de sentirse bien consigo mismo.

Aprovechando el hecho de estar en Roma fue hasta la Basílica de Santa María en Trastevere, dado que era la parroquia a la cual estaba asignado el Cardenal Romano Hull de Northshire.

Ingresó en silencio, apreciando la maravillosa construcción y sumiéndose en un estado de éxtasis tan cercano a lo divino que era difícil de describir. Tomó lugar en uno de los lejanos banquillos, mientras hizo avisar al párroco que él estaba ahí y deseaba verle.

The Eternal Rome, city where the power of the Holy Church was based. Baron Enrique Legrat had been staying there for some time, resolving some business and doing business with some merchants who passed through Rome with some assiduity. But the truth was that the one in Monterado was in search of some more secluded place where he could hold a meeting with the Most High, where he could prostrate himself in prayer and beg for the forgiveness of his sins ... So many sins that had separated him from the happiness of being Son of the Most High, or even to feel good about himself.

Taking advantage of the fact of being in Rome went until the Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere, since it was the parish to which was assigned the Roman Cardinal Hull of Northshire.

He entered in silence, appreciating the marvelous construction and sinking into a state of ecstasy so close to the divine that it was difficult to describe. It took place in one of the distant benches, while he informed the parish priest that he was there and wanted to see him.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 21, 2017 3:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal was warned, a bit slowly, that he had a visitor. Thus, being always open to discuss with anyone who asked cam to see him, he returned to the Basilica.

Once there, he looked upon the empty pews, spotting a single man. Hull went to greet the faithful, recognizing a pontifical noble : Enrique.

"My son, I was told that you asked for me. What may I do for thee, in the House of God?"

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 21, 2017 7:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enrique kissed the cardinal's ring, ancient custom that was learned at the time of priestly preparation; It was about respect for the hierarchy of the Holy Church. He was pleased to be able to meet the man, especially in those moments so murky for him.

- Your Eminence, it is a pleasure to meet you in person. I am sorry if I interrupted you in your work, but I wish I could speak with Your Eminence. I would like to be "acquitted" of my sins ...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 21, 2017 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal smiled upon the gesture, one of respect that many would often forget deliberately. He gave a benediction to Enrique, signing and warding him with a cross-shaped movement of his hand.

"You wish to confess, my dear faithful. That is good on your part. Do you wish to enter in the confessional cabinet? We may also stay here and go pray in front of the altar, doing an open confession in front of the Almighty.

Wherever we go, He smiles upon us and upon the sinners who ask for forgiveness. I will listen to you, and by His grace you will be washed of your guilt and confessed actions.
"

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 21, 2017 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Baron of Monterado was pleased to accept the blessing which the cardinal gave him, while he smiled broadly; He had not been in the presence of a prince of the church for a long time. He maintained the posture of his body, that which transmitted security and serenity, while he replied:

- I think you'll be fine here, Eminence." As Your Grace affirms, the Most High smiles wherever we are and fills us with His grace ... You will tell me when we begin.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 1:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal smiled and invited Enrique to follow him in front of the altar. There, he knelt on the ground and placed his hand in prayer.

"My Son, join me at my side, in prayer."

Once the Baron had joined him, they prayed for a few minutes. Finally, Hull spoke once again.

"In front of the Almighty, and under my private ear, what can I do, hear, listen, forgive and absolve, my dear faithful...?"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 2:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It plunged him into deep ecstasy, reminding him that the Creator was only moments of silence and prayer. Sharing a moment of prayer with the Cardinal had been good, especially after a busy season, with too much to do and little time for his faith ...
A faith that seemed to be faltering, which seemed to be falling into an abyss of animosity.

- Eminence, before the aegis Almighty, I want to confess to you my lack of faith in many moments of my life; I am carried away by apathy, by pride, by selfishness and by a perverse adoration for myself, many are the occasions in which I sit to contemplate my life and to gloat over everything I have ... But I do not do it An austere form, pleasing to the Lord, but in perverse forms, devoid of all humility. I want to confess to you that I have been tempted to let myself be carried away by the fashions and currents of the world, many times the voice of the Lord, closing my ear to such a sublime and merciful voice. Sometimes I fall into the boldness of my actions, believing that they will not have a consequence. Many times I am irresponsible, believing that with it I will gain mercy through excuses. Many times I want to feel superior to others, just to have a title ... But it is what there is in the world, eminence! And as much as I try to fight with it, it is impossible. My heart suffers when I see how much animosity there is, but also impotence invades me because I can not do against those who oppress, against those who make our most destitute brothers suffer. I am a sinner by omission, because sometimes I forget to act with a kind heart, sometimes I think it is better to trample, to impose my command before the cry of many. Your Eminence, forgive my sins. Forgive my faults. Cleanse my soul and guide me to the truth, again.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Silently, he listened, sometimes nodding his head. He placed a hand on Enrique's shoulder.

"My Son of Faith, I have but one question for you. A direct one, that you must answer while looking into my eyes. Do you regret your sins and whole heartily confess and ask for a penance to please the Almighty?"

The Cardinal looked into the eyes of the nobleman, with compassion in his eyes. After all, they everyone sinned.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And there was only one reason why barón Enrique was inside that Roman parish sought absolution from his sorrows. He looked into the cardinal's eyes, even as he held his hand on his shoulder.
The Monterado, with a serene look, replied:

- Eminence, I am totally repentant of all my sins and I ask for a penalty to expiate my soul, to cleanse my sorrows and to help me to be in grace with the Most High.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 8:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled.

"Then rise with me." was his reply. Sanding up, he waited for Enriique to stand on his feet. The priest the blessed.

"Rise and be a model, rise and be proud of your faith. The Almighty giveth as the Almighty taketh. And to him, I shall pray for you. and to him, you can pray with me.

O my Lord, this faithful is heartily sorry for having offended you and he detests all of his sins, because he dread the loss of the Solar Heaven and the pains of the Lunar prison. But most of all because he has offended you, O Almighty, who are all good and deserving of all our love. He firmly resolves, with the help of your grace, to confess his sins, to do penance and to amend his life. O Almighty, to You I pray, to you I say Amen.
"

The Cardinal signed Enriique, warding him with a cross.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. For His mercy endures forever. As Penance, you will pray every night this week. And, during this week, if you meet people that you have wronged, be humble and ask for there Aristotelian Friendship and for forgiveness. And thus, you will be absolved of the sins that you have confessed, of the sins that you regret."

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He had been invited by the Cardinal to the altar of the Roman parish, he felt privileged to be there, he heard the hierarch of the church perform a prayer full of mercy enough to feel his heart widen with joy, one that came from the Mr.
He promptly heard how the Cardinal gave him penance, was just and necessary.

"Your Eminence, you do not know how much peace now abounds in my heart," snapped the Baron, while he held his hand on the cardinal's shoulder. "I will fulfill the penance you have given us, I assure you that as soon as you leave Monterado, I will do what You have asked And, Your Eminence, I hope you will accept an invitation to Monterado
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 22, 2017 9:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal smiled, once more.

"My dear son of the faith, dear Baron, I will happily visit your land and household, for hospitality is Aristotelian, and you have my Aristotelian Friendship.

I will always be there for the Faithful who requires my help. I your time of need, remember my name and seek me out. I will always respond.
"

For Hull was a man of Faith, but also a man of the people. He would never forget or abandon those in need.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 23, 2017 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enrique only smiled, feeling from that moment a new man, full of the divine grace of the Lord. He still held his hand on the cardinal's shoulder, did not know if it was a daring, but it was more a fraternal act than anything else.

- Remember, eminence, the doors of our castle in Monterado will always be open to you. It will be soon that we will see each other, if the Most High Creator allows it. I will go and fulfill the penance you have entrusted to us. It has been a real pleasure to see you, Your Eminence - and in an act of profound respect he kissed the cardinal's ring. After which, in a sepulchral silence, he threw the cloak of moire black cloaked in an ermine, settling to the distant lands where his barony, his Monterado, was found.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 6 sur 7

Sauter vers: