L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Request for a teacher for german zone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 10:59 am    Sujet du message: Request for a teacher for german zone Répondre en citant

God with you my Brothers and sisters,

our translators are close to have the new Inquisition Courses translated to german.

What we need in next step would be a teacher that could function as teacher for our german professors. Just once.

It would be really helpful if both could at least answer in English to the lessons.

Could someone help in this regard once?

As soon as Feliciana and Tallon have this course and get a permission to teach these Inquisition courses by their own in the german Zone then new People for the Inquisition are always secured for the future.

Thanks for help in this regard.

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 5:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

We have a project about an international seminar, here in Rome. If the new lessons are translated in German, they may be teached in this new seminar.

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 6:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh that sounds good, thank you.

Our translators guess will finish this weekend. We simply have no teacher yet that has passed an old or new Inquisition course.

And therefor may not teach it.

Thats why I asked for a teachter, that accepts english answers. You can help in this regard?

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, this is a problematic point… Of course we will think about it with Stefano. Many thanks for the transitions, this is the most important work!

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks in advance! Maybe someone could help out.

What about Hull? I remember he is accredited professor and has the courses. He could surely english answers.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe that every believer you choose what language want to take the course. Depending on the language will have a teacher ... so in the case of Germany the answers will be in German. Maybe all you need is a basic English to coordinate with the other teachers. I would say that two is enough to start.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 10:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Indeed so would you agree Hull teaches Tallon and Feliciana?

Then you would have 2 germa teachers for that?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2016 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I could, dear brothers, as soon as I will have translated the classes. I am starting to work on them on Monday Smile

After that, Stex and Arnault can choose to form German teachers whichever way they choose Smile
"

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 13, 2016 1:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can in German teach if you need...

+ S.E. Monsignor Napoleone Barberini

(Since 1457)
+ Bishop of Parma
+ Missus Inquisitionis
+ Lord of Casamarciano
+ First Chaplain of the Episcopal Guard
Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 15, 2016 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe that a teacher must have made himself the course or have experience of courts. Rather a German, if you know English, will do the course in English - first- but the teaching will then in German.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 16, 2016 12:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Napoleone, dont get me wrong but your German has no fluent level. We would be very happy if Hull could help us. He knows both English and French. Tallon and Feliciana could pass the courses and then teach in german on their own. As long as the Inquisition allows them do to of course. I would recommend that.

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 16, 2016 11:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ich studierte Inquisition und bin Inquisitor, die Übertragung von diese Wissen in Deutsch an andere studenten wäre uns nicht so problematisch zu schaffen...vor allem wenn die texten schon übersetz worden sind. Wenn es notwendig wäre, können Sie Sich einfach mit uns in Verbindung stellen.

I studied Inquisition and I am Inquisitor, the transfer of this knowledge in German to other students would be a problem for us ... especially when the texts have yet been translated. If it were necessary, you can also just ask us.

+ S.E. Monsignor Napoleone Barberini

(Since 1457)
+ Bishop of Parma
+ Missus Inquisitionis
+ Lord of Casamarciano
+ First Chaplain of the Episcopal Guard
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: