L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Public ordinary Consistory October, 16 (7 – 64)
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 16, 2016 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Public ordinary Consistory October, 16 (7 – 64) Répondre en citant

It was her first Consistory as Camerlengo, and Cardinal Fenice was especially happy to induct a new cardinal, the new German-speaking suffragan cardinal Carissima.
The doors of the Basilica were opened, while the Guards were guarding the entrances and controlled arrivals.
The festive pealing of the great bells of the Basilica recalled the faithful.

C'etait son premier Consistoire comme Camerlengo, et le cardinal Fenice était particulièrement heureuse d'introniser un nouveau cardinal, le nouveau cardinal suffragant germanophone Carissima.
Les portes de la Basilique ont été ouvertes, tandis que les Gardes gardaient les entrées et les arrivées.
La décollait festive des grandes cloches de la Basilique rappelaient les fidèles.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 17, 2016 10:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Even though I have been here now several times that new colleagues were given the new responsibility it is still thrilling me to enter this amazing cathedral and to feel the atmossphere to be given this great honour to become a cardinal. Memories come up from my own.. and what all happened since then. Today it's gonna be for my dear friend Carissima. So I really like to participate and look for a seat at the front to be nearest as possible. I smile and greet Fenice. It is her first time to celebrate such an occassion as Camerlengo. So also something very special. I am really looking forward.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 17, 2016 11:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As always, the old cardinal was committed to attend every consistory, as he deeply respected the other cardinals, wherever they came from. Once he had come in St Titus, he greeted His Eminences Fenice and Rodrigo with a smile, and did not delay to take a seat, waiting for the ceremonial to begin.
Carissima

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 17, 2016 6:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No one had told her what to wear at this ceremony. Simple black or white or brown?????
She therefore put on her simple cassock and then went to the Cathedral.
There are no Ordination to the Bishop to Passau for her in the past. And now this ceremony...in the wonderful Cathedral in Rome.
Nervously she entered slowly forward, look to Rodrigo and a shy smile, then a deep bow to Fenice

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 17, 2016 8:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I smile back to Ayme and Cari. She looks a little shy but that will soon turn to great happiness for sure. I twinkle to her "it will be fine/ alles wird gut" i form with my lips to her and then wait for the ceremony to begin.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 17, 2016 9:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jannes is in Rome for some reasons of his studies and has hearing that the german bishop Carissima will become a cardinal today.
The unexperienced cleric isn't very sure if he's allowed to be here or if this is some levels to high above him. And so he step in trying to make no noise and placing himself in the back.
Just as he would be a random guest, by luck within the same basilica.
Feliciana

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 20, 2016 6:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Feliciana entered the Basilica. Last time she had been here had been her own appointment as Cardinal. This time she would follow the ceremony for Carissima. When she entered, she noticed Jannes in the back of the Basilica. Soon he would have finished his theology studies and maybe he would be a good choice for some work in Rome as well. But time would show. For now she only smiles shortly to him, before she searches her place among the cardinals. She finds Rodrigo and Carissima in the front. Fenice and Uter are already there too. She noods to everyone as a greeting, and only Carissima gets some works. "I am really happy that you'll be with me in the consistory soon. Don't be too nervous." Then she sits down.
Prefect of the Villa San Loyats
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 22, 2016 12:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Camerlengo saw the young new Cardinal and smiled at her, taking her hand. The memory of her own cardinal's elevation was still strong and present, and the excitement had not subsided. Now she saw the same emotion in the eyes and in the step of the young woman bowed.

Welcome, my dear. Do not be afraid

she whispered, and turning to the assembly, aloud, she said

Brothers and sisters, we all come together, now, for a moment of great joy and celebration for the whole Church, a new cardinal.
First we thank the Almighty for this gift, repeating together our profession of Faith, to ask Him support and help to the new member of the Curia.

La Camerlingue vit la nouvelle jeune cardinale et lui sourit, lui prenant la main. La mémoire de son élévation cardinalice était encore fort et présent, et l'excitation n'avait pas disparu. Maintenant, elle vit la même émotion dans les yeux et dans l'étape de la jeune femme courbée.

Bienvenue, mon chère. N'ayez pas peur

murmura-t, et se tournant vers l'assemblée, à haute voix, dit-elle

Frères et sœurs, nous venons tous ensemble, maintenant, pour un moment de grande joie et de célébration pour toute l'Eglise, un nouveau cardinal.
D'abord, nous remercions le Tout-Puissant pour ce don, en répétant ensemble notre profession de Foi, pour Lui demander soutien et aide au nouveau membre de la Curie.

Il Camerlengo vide la giovane nuova cardinale e le sorrise, prendendola per mano. Il ricordo della propria elevazione cardinalizia era ancora forte e presente, e l'emozione non si era affievolita. Vedeva ora la stessa emozione negli occhi e nel passo della giovane donna che s'inchinava.

Benvenuta, mia cara. Non abbiate timore

le sussurrò, e rivolgendosi all'assemblea, ad alta voce, disse

Fratelli e sorelle, ci ritroviamo tutti insieme, oggi, per un momento di grande gioia e festa per tutta la Chiesa, un nuovo cardinale.
Per prima cosa ringraziamo l'Altissimo per questo dono, ripetendo insieme la nostra professione di Fede, per chiedergli sostegno e aiuto per il nuovo membro della Curia.

Credo in Deum,
    Altissimum Omnipotentem,
    Creatorem caeli et terrae,
    Inferos et paradisi,
    Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
    Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
    Missum ut sapientiam et universi
    Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
    Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
    Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
    Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
    Propter salutem
    Nostram martyr perivit
    Consecutus est Solem
    Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
    Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
    Sanctorum communionem,
    Peccatorum remissionem,
    Carnis resurrectionem
    Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 22, 2016 7:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As it is time to speak the Credo so I do with deep faith in my heart and soul:

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 23, 2016 1:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice starts the ceremony and so Feliciana starts to listen. Next to Rodrigo she speaks finally the Credo. She's used to the latin form. She learned this one before she learned the Italian version. And even later she learned the German one. Still she prefers the latin. It sounds like 'home' for her. Born in Rome she feels in the Sankt Titus Basilica like being home.
Prefect of the Villa San Loyats
Jannes

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 23, 2016 6:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Obviously he is allowed to be here. At least nobody throws him out, more than that, Mother Feliciana greets him and he nods back with a smile.

As he hears that the cardinals in the front speak the latin version of the credo he needs a few seconds to realize it, then he feels joy.
Maybe he shall give Rome a closer look.

After he has study some years in Italy he is able to recitate the credo in this form. And happy to do so.

"Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN"

Carissima

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 23, 2016 7:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, don't be nervous.

It's easy to say but not easily done. But she would try it. Of course she would try it.

But the words of the Camerlengo were the words a mother would talk. The look was friendly and quiet. This helped Carissima to came down and she breathed deeply through. The Priestess took to a grateful look to Fenice

Then she spoke the profession of Faith...very slowly because it was a long time ago she spoke this prayer in latin. And then peace came to her....this lovely peace that only came from the Almighty

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

She added very quit

Beloved GOD, dear FATHER
Protect me and keep your wings over me
Give me strength when I am weak
Support me when I stumble
Light the way if I do not know what to do.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 24, 2016 1:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Eminence Edoardo was attending the ceremony in silent praying. At the right time, he joined the Brothers and Sisters in the Creed

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Eloin
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 29, 2016 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

En retard, l'abbesse poussa doucement l'une des portes du grand portail de la basilique, et rejoignit discrètement le coin des cardinaux francophones. Elle ne connaissait que de nom celle qui recevait ce jour la pourpre cardinalice, mais elle se faisait un devoir d'assister à chaque consistoire.
Ainsi, lorsque la Camerlingue manda de réciter le Credo, la cistercienne joignit sa voix à celle de ses estimés frères et soeurs, et déclama la prière en latin, comme elle en avait l'habitude depuys de longues années maintenant.

Late, the nun pushed slowly one of the doors of the basilica, and joined discreetly her colleagues, to attend the ceremony.
She knew only a name, the woman who received this day the purple cardinalice, but her had made it a duty, as every time, to come to his enthronement.
So, when the camerlingo asked to recite the Creed, the Cistercian joined her voice to that of her brothers & sisters, to say the prayer in Latin.

Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 30, 2016 11:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The choir of the voices was like a deep harmony.

The Camerlengo waited for the last words and then, solemnly, said

Brothers and sisters, the moment has come. Now we call for the delivery of the cap and the cardinal's ring.

She smiled, while a beadle called

Come forward Carissima.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: