L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Cell St. Thomas
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 30, 2016 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: [RP]Cell St. Thomas Répondre en citant

Kalixtus guide the bishop of Chester into his new cell. The Jesuits are a order of transcendency and mataphysics. They lived in a clear way of prayers and theology "Omnia Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam"

He opens the door and let them come in.
In the cell there was a bed and two chairs with one table. On the table you can find some fruits, cheese and sausage with a good baked bread. One window shows the garden and the blue sky of Rome.

Welcome to your cell, brother. Feel free to relax and rest from your journey. I will inform brother Nicolino about your arrival.

He puts a jar of water and whine on the table and smiles sacred.

I am sure he will come as soon as possible. Especially if he was waiting for you.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 30, 2016 11:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hugh gratefully followed the man to his cell. It was descent looking room, humble but orderly and neat. He was travelling from England, so it was nice to have a place to rest.

" Thank you , Brother. What would be your name?" He smiled and poured some water to drink.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 01, 2016 2:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh you are right, I was just preoccupied. I am brother Kalixtus, the First Dean of this order and outside this walls. I am archbishop of Mainz and some more.

He smiles. He was not the man who flatters oneself for his own titels and all brothers and sisters know him very well, so he forgot this sometimes.

I am here to interview and take care of our members and of course our guests, novices and visitors. I take a look behind peoples minds, feelings, thoughts and their faith.

Just one look outside the window and he hear the bell. Just a calm and pretty atmosphere. Than he looks back to Hugh.

I hope you like your cell - it is very functional, isn't it?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 01, 2016 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hugh smiled politely "It's very nice to meet you Brother Kalixtus. You have a nice place in here." Humility was something rare among the high clergies but it seemed he was an expection. " It's more than I expected , Thank you, Brother."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 03, 2016 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus articblue eyes seems to examine his counterpart. What kind of man was he? Kalixtus was very inquisitiv - as always when he meet new people. It seems that he can look into the deep and his voice gets a comprehensiv timbre.
Yes, it is a special place. A little far from the center of typical way of life but not too far away to be outside. A place to calm down. A place to rest and relax but also a place to find oneself in a bigger process of metaphysic and meditation. Here we see the things much clearer and we find God in a straight direction.

But tell me:

What do you espected?

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2016 6:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás recieved a visit of a monk with a message.

-The Bishop of Chester has arrived, Eminence.

-Did Kalixtus already recieve our guest?-Nicolás asked.

-Yes, Eminence. He led him to a cell. St Martin.
-the man replied.

And the Cardinal didn't waste a minute: he went straight to the cell, with his usual fast pace. Finally, he could meet him, and maybe they could discuss about the many topics they wrote about in the many letters they sent each other.

-It is an honor to meet you, Excellency. Welcome to the hearth of our Order, and to the Eternal City too. I beg your pardon for my delay, but I am sure you enjoyed the chance to meet our brother Kalixtus, First Dean of our Order.

He is the Erzbischof von Mainz, and one of our prominent german members. As you know, we are the most widespread Order in the known world, and we have members from almost every country. Portugal, Germany, the Hispanic Kingdoms, Hungary, France, the Italian peninsula...and some of them from England too. Maybe you also have the chance to meet some of the other Cardinals among our ranks too.

So I'm glad you came to visit us in these turbulent days. Winds of change are blowing...Did you hear the news in your Kingdom?

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2016 4:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The door opens and Nico came in. There was a smile on Kalis face as he saw him. Did he even saw Kali?

I am not so prominent as you, brother. Kali giggles a little bit out of his corner.

We had a charming talk but he is here to meet you. And now you are here so it is time for me to disappear and leave you alone.

So I hope you enjoy your stay here. It was a pleasure to meet you, Excellency.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 05, 2016 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hugh was talking with Brother Kalixtus , when the Cardinal walked in. He stood up and bowed to him, " Emience, Brother Kalixtus, is a delightful person. There is no doubt that he is touched by the holy spirit. His remarkable humility is admirable. If the Curia is looking for a blessed and spirited Cardinal , I think, you should consider the name of Brother Kalixtus." Then he turned to the Archbishop" Thank you for your company, Brother. I hope we shall meet again." he smiled.

He nodded when Nicolas talked about the upcoming reform " Yes , Your Emience. The main reason of my visit is to talk about the reformation. In England , we are trying to figure out how to deal with them and preparing a petition to the higher authority. What's your view on the upcoming events?"

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 12, 2016 4:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The reform...the events in the near future that could shake the whole structure of the Church...but maybe, it was also an opportunity. The Borja was optimistic. "When the river is turbulent, the fisherman catch more fish". He was generous to share some information a brother gave him, which was expressed in the Curia...

-In my opinion, the events of the next months will be a challenge, yes, but also an opportunity. I personally wouldn't like the priests to be elected like a mere mayor, but I heard, from a brother with the gift of prophecy (yes...he claims that God spoke to him!), that it won't be so direct.

The people's opinion will be sent to the Bishop, and he will have the last word in the decision. However Bishops will be elected by the priests directly, and it seems like God doesn't want to change his plan.

Also, we will finally have a Pope and a College of Cardinals. Together with the posibility to have our own treasury and our holy armies, this part will make Rome more powerful than it is right now. And it will depend on the decisions we make, what use we will give to this power. Until now, we relied on the aristotelic princes to impose the divine law, but now, it looks like it will change.

Moreover, it will make the Church open to every regions. It won't be just about France and italy. As far as I heard, cardinals will elect the Pope, and cardinals will be related to the different nationalities. That point will be good for our Order, which is present almost everywhere. We also have to see if de facto we don't become just a single Church. There are so many unclear points yet...

And he made a pause. He wanted to know how they recieved the news in England.

-What's the English Reformed Church opinion about these changes? Did you talk about it in your Council?

Hugh_

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 12, 2016 11:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hugh listened carefully and smiled to the cardinal " I can see that , Your Emience. I think it can be great intiative to regain the Greatess of Aristotelianism, if we use it properly. But honestly , I was also kind of worried about the election myself. I think we will have to wait and see.

As for The " Reformed" Church, most of us almost forgot, why we were reformed at the first place. We do, value our changes in the canon laws, for example, allowing clergies to marry which against original canon law but It is open secret that half of the clergies have hidden wives and children anyway..."
He sighed " Well , My friend, in England, we are starting to make a list demand but you know as well as me, the high authority will do as they sound fit. May be , this reformation is a way to reconcile The Roman and Reformed Church. What would be your advise on that?" He asked politely.

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2016 5:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás smiled. They had the same thoughts...

-Well, you know my opinion about the matter. Our fate is to be together, in perfect communion, and to work for the souls' salvation. Also, I believe in the autonomy of each nationality to define the details of their rules: the most important point, is that we share the same dogma. I would like Hull to give us advice about it to both of us.

So, he looked at a shadow at the door.

-Come in, Brother. He is His Excellency Hugh Fitzroy, Bishop of Chester. Maybe you know each other from your diplomatic duties, but I am glad to introduce each other.

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2016 7:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The figure, dressed completely in black except for a scarlet biretta, came forward. He had stood motionless in the last few minutes, observing the guest.

"Dominus vobiscum; the Lord be with you, Monsignor of Chester. I am happy to welcome you into the halls of the Holy Order of Christos' Star as the Praepositus Generalis, his Eminence Hull of Northshire. Or, as some like to nickname me, the Black Pope."

The hint of a smile was upon his lips.

"I believe that we have spoken indirectly to one another some time ago, in an epistolary exchange. As I recall, you wished to speak of the model of the Church in France."

He separated his clasped hands, the back of his right hand reflecting the light that hit upon a thin cloth of pure white linen. He then clasped them once more, behind his back.

"I am aware of the situation of the Reformed Church of England. Services to the Church and payed back tenfold, by the graces of the Almighty and by the goodwill of men Let us not forget that a Concordat is a local adaptation of the Canon Law. In these troubled times, unity is of a prime importance... and I understand that that is something that could interest you."

The corner of his mouth cracked into a smile.

"For the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. As such, the common man taketh, and then taketh away once more. But the Lord thus be my witness, for Hull giveth as He giveth, and He taketh as He wills. Hereby I swear, while the Lord taketh away, Hull giveth and never taketh away."

He extended his right hand towards Hugh. The white linen seemed to brightly reflected the ambient light, even if the room was dimly lit.

"If Hugh giveth onto Hull, then Hull shall forever giveth unto Hugh. Hereby, the Church shan't taketh from Hugh, unless the Almighty himself taketh away. This is my oath, these are my rules."

He paused.

"Will you accept my benediction, Brother?"

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2016 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hugh was listening to Cardinal Borja and nodded his head in agreement. He was also believed that there is strenght in unity. As he invited Cardinal Hull, Hugh smiled and bowed " Et cum spiritu tuo , Your Eminence. An honour for me to be here, Superior General."

Hugh listened to him carefully , they have same ideas. He also agreed that as long as both of them are following the same dogma , there were no vaild reasons to tear up the church.

As The Black Pope extend his hand towards him, Hugh smiled " Gloria in excelsis deo, bless me , brother?"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2016 5:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull nodded his approved greatly of his interlocutors choice of words. He then blessed Hugh

"Almighty, we praise thy name,
Hark the loud celestial hymn
Lord of all, we bow before thee!
Angel choirs above are raising!
All on earth thy sceptre claim,
All in heaven above adore thee.

Infinite they vast domain,
Fill the heavens with sweet accord
Everlasting is thy reign.
Infinite thy vast domain,
Holy, holy, holy Lord.
Bless be thy child of yours,
Bless be Hugh Fitzroy.
"

The Praepositus Generalis face was illuminated by a large smile.

"Thou art blessed"

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 14, 2016 7:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Amen, Thank you for your blessing, Brother." Hugh smiled. He took a couple of minutes to gather his thoughts " Well, I think, I have some basic ideas .

English are fond of the " Reformed" idea. So how about recognising the Reformed Aristotelian Church as a part of the mother church. On one hand, the " Reformers" will keep their concordats and internal hierarchies as they are doing now but since it will be a part of the mother church, de facto and de jure all England will be under the mother church."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: