L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di Santa Rafaëla Arcangelo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 01, 2018 2:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Benchè fosse un Cardinale, si sentiva parte di quell'ordine come tutti gli altri cavalieri, ben consapevole che le uniche armi che lei avrebbe indossato sarebbero state quelle della fede, ciononostante si sarebbe battuta al loro fianco per la protezione dei piu deboli.
Mentre giuravano erano parte di un unica anima formata da molti corpi, quindi dopo il giuramento di alcuni dei cavalieri, anche lei guardando in viso il Cancelliere delle Sante Armate pronunciò il suo giuramento:

"Io, Alexandra Pamela Cagiostro d'Altavilla, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuro di dare la mia vita per la fede di Aristotele e dei suoi valori.
Giuro di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!"

º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨

Although he was a cardinal, she felt part of that order like all the other knights, well aware that the only weapons she would wear were those of faith, yet she would fight alongside them for the protection of the weaker.
While swearing they were part of a single soul formed by many bodies, then after the oath of some of the knights, she, too, looking at the face of the Chancellor of the Holy Armed, pronounced her oath:

"I, Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!"

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 01, 2018 7:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alessandra was left on the sidelines very excited following the ceremony and waited her turn to take an oath

I, Alexxandra Lauren Tudor, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives. I swear to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values. I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath![/i]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gabriel_junior

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 01, 2018 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I giuramenti dei Cavalieri si udivano chiari, quasi scolpiti nel silenzio nel quale la Cattedrale sembrava immersa.
Gabriel guardava i volti dei compagni dai quali traspariva la sua stessa grande emozione.
Li accolse tutti in quello sguardo, come fosse un abbraccio.
Si avvicinò al Cardinale, Cancelliere delle Sante Armate e pregò mentalmente che la voce non cedesse al nodo che sentiva salire alla gola.
Pronunciò il suo giuramento:

"Io, Gabriel Ludovisi II, Conte di Val Tidone e Barone di Segrate, Cavaliere di Merito e di Benemerenza del Ducato di Milano, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuro di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!"

The oaths of the Knights heard clear, almost carved in the silence in which the cathedral seemed immersed.
Gabriel looked at the faces of the companions from whom his own great emotion was to be displayed.
He welcomed them all in that look, as if it were a hug.
He approached the Cardinal, Chancellor of the Holy armies and prayed mentally that the voice would not yield to the knot that he felt ascending his throat.
He pronounced his oath:

"I, Gabriel Ludovisi II, Count of Val Tidone, Baron of Segrate, Knight of Merit of the Duchy of Milan, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!"

crociato

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2018 12:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While hearing the others' oaths I found myself thinking that the moment had come: no afterthoughts, nor back steps.

I, Matteo RodericBorgia, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives. I swear to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values. I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!
nesema

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2018 1:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sebastian aveva ascoltato i giuramenti del Gran Maestro e dei suoi compagni.
L'emozione era palpabile, e trasudava da ogni pietra di quella cattedrale.
Quando fu il suo turno sperò che la voce non lo tradisse e si appresto a recitare il giuramento.

"Io, Sebastian, Barone di Geisberg, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.

Sebastian had heard the oaths of Gran Maestro and his companions.
The emotion was palpable, and oozed from every stone in that cathedral.
When it was his turn he hoped the voice would not betray him and he was about to take the oath.

"I, Sebastian, Baron of Geisberg, solemnly swear an oath of fidelity to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and the orders of the Guide of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, as a member of an allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath! "

Dernière édition par nesema le Sam Juin 02, 2018 12:31 pm; édité 2 fois
seraphine23

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2018 6:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sery sentendo giurare i suoi zii del cuore, si emoziono' ancora di più , era davvero una bella cerimonia

Sery feeling sworn to her uncles of the heart, she moved even more, it was really a beautiful ceremony
Caracall_a

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2018 9:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Andrea Settimo Bassiano Caracalla, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives. I swear to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values. I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!
Laviniaegled'Avalos

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2018 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Her parents and Armando had sworn.
That cerimony was the fruit of a great job and Lavinia was very happy and proud of them.

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

I suoi genitori e Armando avevano giurato.
Quella cerimonia era frutto di un grande lavoro e Lavinia era molto felice e orgogliosa di loro.
Opalenero

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 02, 2018 8:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Io, Opale Machiavelli, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I, Opale Machiavelli, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 03, 2018 11:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Christian era li con lo stendardo della Corona di Ferro in mano. Aveva vissuto il giuramento del Gran Maestro con molto coinvolgimento e trepidazione e ora toccava a lui.
Senza far trasparire l'ansia che lo riempiva pronunciò il giuramento.

"Io, Christian Dondi de Falconieri, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.

----------------------------------------

Christian was there with the Iron Crown banner in his hand. He had lived the Grand Master's oath with much involvement and trepidation and now it was his turn.
Without showing the anxiety that filled him he pronounced the oath.

"I, Christian Dondi de Falconieri, solemnly swear an oath of fidelity to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and the orders of the Guide of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, as a member of an allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath! "
Labantie

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 03, 2018 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Io, Labantie, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I, Labantie, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 03, 2018 8:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

italian
seduto vedevo entrare cavalieri e vessilli ,ascoltavo i loro giuramenti e orgoglioso di questi uomini pregavo Altissimo li protegga

sat I saw riders and banners enter, I listened to their oaths and proud of these men I prayed Tall protects them
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 3:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Second Cardinal-Constable placed a hand on the shoulder of Rodriguo. He nodded and smiled, holding a document. It only needed to be properly given.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 3:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

From the first pew of the Basilica, the Camarlengo was contemplating the ceremony. He struggled to keep the solemn gesture and grave expression of a man with a heavy duty over his shoulders.

However, in the inside, he was full of joy to witness this ceremony: that's the reason he was there. Ceremonies like this demonstrated again that around the world, lots of faithfuls decided to follow the path of holiness and chivalry.

In a world under siege by corruption and decadence, he was proud to see brave people, ready to stand up and defend what was right. Like them, the spaniard was ready to spill their blood in defense of the Faith...

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
ludovic0

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 9:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Era giunto il momento anche per Ludovico da Guastalla di giurare, si fece avanti con la sua armatura splendente e giurò.

"Noi Ludovico da Guastalla solennemente facciamo giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuriamo di dare la mia vita per la fede di Aristotele e dei suoi valori.
Giuriamo di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!"

----------------------------------------

It was time for Ludovico da Guastalla to swear, he stepped forward with his shining armor and swore.

"We Ludovico da Guastalla solemnly make an oath of fidelity to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
We swear to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values.
We swear to follow the Canon Law and the orders of the Guide of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, as a member of an allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 12 sur 16

Sauter vers: