L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

1465 - Annonces diverses
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Collectio Regestorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr
Mme pipi de Rome - Rome's Restroom Miss

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Requiescat In Pace

We, the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in the name of Pope Innocent VIII and under the gaze of Aristotle,

Have learnt with sadness the death of His Imperial Majesty Elias Juliani Fauville de Talleyrand Cheroy. We express our deepest sympathy to the imperial family and to the people of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ. We invite the whole Church, faithfuls and clerics, to pray for the salvation of his Soul. May our Prophets, Aristotle and Christos, and all the Saints, welcome him in the Solar Paradise.

Given in Rome on the 19th day of April in the year of our Lord MCDLXV

For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
    His Em. Aymé von Frayner
    Camerlengo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Granting the title of Aristotelian Majesty to the King of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies

We Francesco Maria Sforza, Cardinal of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, Archdeacon of Rome, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Vicarius Urbis, Duke of Urbino, before the Most High and under the mercy of Aristotle,

See that the new King of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Cyrille Antoine Gardin d'Arborea dict Ciridonio, is a man of great devotion and real faith. Great nobleman of the Kingdom and member of a historic family. He's also Undersecretary of the Kingdom Two Sicilies for the Prefecture of Pilgrimage, and as King of Arms of the Heraldry of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies was the first one to conclude an agreement with the Pontifical Heraldry.

And seeing the admirable will to carry out, as a first act, a great pilgrimage along all the cities of his Kingdom, to give central importance to the Aristotelian True Faith and to thank the Most High who placed it on the throne.

Announce:

To grant the personal privilege of using the title of Aristotelian Majesty to His Majesty Cyrille Antoine Gardin d'Arborea dict Ciridonio, in official and private acts for his devotion and faith to be an example and model to follow for his people and for all the rulers of the Kingdoms.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the eight day of May in the year of Our Lord MCDLXV.

Citation:

Concessione del titolo di Maestà Aristotelica al Sovrano del Regno delle Due Sicilie

Noi Francesco Maria Sforza, Cardinale della Santa Aristotelica e Romana Chiesa, Arcidiacono di Roma, Vice Cancelliere della Cancelleria Pontificia, Vicarius Urbis, Duca di Urbino, dinnanzi all'Altissimo e per grazia di Aristotele,

Visto che il nuovo Sovrano del Regno delle Due Sicilie, Cyrille Antoine Gardin d'Arborea dict Ciridonio, è uomo di grande devozione e sincera fede. Grande nobile del Regno e membro di una storica famiglia. Essendo altre sì sotto segretario per il Regno delle Due Sicilie alla Prefettura per i pellegrinaggi, e in qualità di Re d'Armi dell'Araldica del Regno delle Due Sicilie è stato il prima a siglare un concordato con l'Araldica Pontificia.

Vista l'ammirabile volontà di compiere, come primo atto, un grande pellegrinaggio per tutte le città del suo Regno, per dare importanza centrale alla Vera Fede Aristotelica e a ringraziare l'Altissimo che lo ha posto sul trono.

Annunciamo:

di garantire il privilegio personale di utilizzare il titolo di Maestà Aristotelica a Sua Maestà Cyrille Antoine Gardin d'Arborea dict Ciridonio, negli atti ufficiali e in quelli privati affinchè la sua devozione e la sua fede siano esempio e modello da seguire per il suo popolo e per tutti i sovrani dei Regni.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Scritto in Rome il decimo giorno del mese di maggio dell'Anno di Grazia MCDLXV.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
    A l'Universalité des Fidèles,
    Frères et Soeurs devant Dieu et ses Prophètes,
    De nous, Aymé von Frayner, Cardinal-Camerlingue,

Poussé par la nécessité et pressant les ultimes forces que le Seigneur veut bien encore nous consentir, tandis que notre main gratte le parchemin, à l'esprit nous revient incessamment un verset bien connu de la Fin des Temps. Dieu veuille que nous ayons la force de le recopier ci-après : "Et il répétait sans cesse qu’il était temps d’entendre en confession ceux qui avaient des péchés à leur actif. Mais personne ne l’écoutait plus, la terreur prenant le pas sur la raison, et tous regardaient à présent à travers les vitraux de l’église".

Nous avons tourné notre regard vers le Ciel, et avons guetté un signe de notre Seigneur ; Il nous a montré le vélin, et cette lettre universelle sera notre ultime acte de dévotion, le dernier devoir de notre ministère. Frères et Soeurs, à l'heure où nous prenons la plume, ne nous reste qu'une mince poignée d'instants pour partager avec vous tout ce qu'il nous faut vous dire ; déjà le cardinal d'Azayes a succombé de ses blessures, et sans doute ne tarderai-je pas à le rejoindre : frappés par une main hostile, nourrie du sein même de notre Sainte Eglise Romaine, notre mort n'aura été, tristement, que la suite logique de la lente et irrémédiable chute des cardinaux romains dans un péché si noir, si vil, que l'avenir de la Foi nous semble aujourd'hui compromis.

Seule votre Foi, mes Frères, mes Soeurs, peut encore sauver l'Eglise du Mal terrible qui la ronge. Mais il vous faut savoir : ainsi vous dirai-je, ainsi écrirai-je, aussi longtemps que Dieu permettra à ma main de gratter ce vélin, aussi longtemps que mes doigts ensanglantés tiendront, tremblants, la plume révélatrice.

À ceux qui voulaient le rejoindre, Christos dit un jour qu'il leur faudrait avoir l'amour au cœur, et une conscience plus collective encore que personnelle. Mais le message des Prophètes, et c'est mon propre coeur qui se serre alors que j'écris ces mots, ceux-là même qui en sont les gardiens l'ont oublié, parfois en partie, parfois en totalité : "et de l'amour de Dieu, il ne fut plus question". Au fil des semaines et des mois, les langues d'or se muèrent en serpents, et la haine, la défiance, furent un venin terrible au coeur des empourprés. Que Saint Lescure et Saint Nicolaïde, vers lesquels tant de nuits j'ai tourné mes prières, m'en soient témoins...

Que d'enseignements de nos Prophètes n'avons-nous pas oubliés ! Qui parmi nous se souvient encore qu'il faut sacrifier son bien personnel sur l'autel du bien collectif ? Hélas, à l'intérêt commun ont succédé les intérêts des groupuscules nationaux et réguliers : chacun, pris d'une insatiable soif de pouvoir, cherchant à placer ses acolytes sans autre but que de servir ses propres intérêts. La Grandeur de l'Eglise, la Victoire de la Vraie Foi, tout cela ne compte plus, oublié par des cardinaux ivres d'orgueil, désireux surtout de satisfaire leurs pulsions plutôt que de préserver les institutions.

Que dire de ces vains idiots qui, gonflés par l'orgueil et la soif d'un pouvoir dont ils ne feront rien d'heureux, se portent candidats aux plus hautes fonctions ? Eux qui n'ont ni l'expérience, qui n'ont parfois encore rien accompli, prétendent ainsi pouvoir commander l'Eglise ? Que dire encore de ceux dont la langue malade vient cracher propos diffamants et partiaux en place publique ? Que dire enfin de ceux qui, paralysant la Curie, usent des procès non pour assainir l'Eglise mais pour servir leurs propres intérêts ? Vanité ! Aveuglement ! Faute suprême !

Voilà les terribles coupables de la Fin des Temps à venir ! Ces hommes et ces femmes, supposés transmettre les valeurs suprêmes que nous ont transmis les Prophètes et les Saints, n'ont rien fait d'autre que les subvertir. Combien de coeurs sont dévorés par l'acédie, la colère, l'envie ou l'orgueil ? Combien encore portent haut et fort l'amitié, la tempérance, la justice et le don de soi ? Ils me semblent ne plus être, ou n'être que si peu, à cette heure où une main fratricide s'est levée et abaissée sur nous...

Soyez maudits, cardinaux jésuites,
    Soyez maudits, cardinaux italiens,
    Sois maudite, Curie dégénérée,
    Et puisses-tu nous pardonner, Seigneur, nous qui n'avons pas su empêcher ton Eglise de sombrer...

Mes dernières forces m'abandonnent, je ne pourrai bientôt plus écrire. Il me faut maintenant prier pour le Salut de la Foi... Je porte cet ultime espoir, à l'heure de ma mort, que toujours il se trouvera sur Terre des hommes et des femmes pour prier notre Seigneur. Mon heure est venue, ma mission est achevée... Aimez !

Le quinzième jour de mai MCDLXV, quelque part près de Ferrare.

Aymé von Frayner,
    Cardinal-Camerlingue.

Citation:
    To all the Faithfuls,
    Brothers and Sisters before God and His Prophets,
    From me, Aymé von Frayner, Cardinal-Camerlengo,

Urged by the necessity and using the last strength that the Lord still wants to give us, while my hand writes on the parchment, comes again and again to my mind a famous excerpt of the End of Times : "And he repeated unceasingly that it was time for those whose souls were choked with sin to make their confessions. But nobody listened to him any more, terror trampling on their reason, and all looked out now through the stained glass windows of the church."

We've turned our gaze to the Sky, and have waited for a sign from our Lord ; He shown the parchment, and this universal letter will be our last act of devotion, the very last duty of our ministry. Brothers and Sisters, at the time I take up the pen, a couple of moments are only left to me to share with you all we need to tell you ; already the cardinal of Azayes has died from his wounds, and I will probably join him soon : hit by a hostile hand, fed from the breast of our Holy Roman Church, our death would have been nothing but the sad and logic result of the slow and irreparable fall of the cardinals in a sin so dark, so vile, that the future of the True Faith seem compromised to us today.

Only your Faith, my Brothers, my Sistsers, still can save the Church from the terrible evil that bites Her. But you need to know : and so I'll tell you, and so I'll write, as long as God will allow my hand to write on the parchment, as long as my bloody fingers will hold, trembling, the revealing feather.

To those who wanted to join him, Christos said one day that they had to have love in their heart, and a conscience more collective than personal. But the message of the Prophets, and my own heart tightens as I write these words, have been forgotten by those who are supposed to be its guardians, sometimes for a part, sometimes totally. "And no more thought was given to the love of God." Through the weeks and the months, the golden tongues became snakes, and the hate, the mistrust, became a terrible venom for the crimson hearts. May Saint Lescure and Saint Nicolaïde, to whom I prayed during so many nights, be the witnesses of it...

How many teachings from our Prophets haven't we forgotten ! Who among us still remembers that we shall sacrifice our personal interest on the altar of the collective good ? Alas ! After the collective interest came the interests of some national and regular groupuscules : each, taken by a insatiable thirst of power, trying to obtain positions for their acolytes without any other aim than serving its own interests. The Greatness of the Church, the Victory of the True Faith, all of this does not matter anymore, forgotten by some cardinals drunk with pride, willing to satisfy their urges more than to preserve the institutions.

What could be said about these vain idiots who, swelled by the pride and the thirst of a power with which they will do nothing good, are candidates to the highest functions ? They, who have nor the experience, nor sometimes accomplished anything yet, pretend that they could lead the Church ? What else could be said of those whose diseased tongues say slanderous and biased words in public ? What eventually could be said of those who, paralyzing the Curia, use the trials not to make purify the Church but to serve their own interests ? Vanity ! Blindness ! Supreme sin !

Here are the ones guilty of the End of Times to come ! Those men and women, supposed to share the supreme virtues that have been shared to us by the Prophets and the Saints, have done nothing but undermine them. How many hearts biten by acedia, wrath, envy or pride ? How many still hold high friendship, temperance, justice and self-sacrifice ? They don't seem to be anymore, or so few, at this time when a fratricidal hand just raised and fell on us...

Be damned, jesuit cardinals,
    Be damned, italian cardinals,
    Be damned, degenerate Curia,
    And may You forgive us, ô Lord, who were not able to prevent Your Church from falling...

My last strength is leaving me, soon I will not be able to write anymore. I shall now pray for the Future of the Faith... I have that last hope, at the time of my death, that always there will be on Earth men and women to pray our Lord. My hour has come, my mission is accomplished... Cherish !

15th of May MCDLXV, somewhere close to Ferrare.

Aymé von Frayner,
    Cardinal-Camerlengo,

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Annonce officielle du décès du Cardinal Camerlingue et du Cardinal Archidiacre de Rome

Nous, Tibère de Plantagenest, Doyen, Cardinal Connétable, Chancelier de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, Préfet du Tribunal Suprême de la Signature Apostolique, Archevêque de Nicée,

Au nom de Sa Sainteté Innocent le Huitième et de la Curie réunie en Sacré-Collège, devant le Très-Haut et sous le regard d'Aristote,

Faisons annonce officielle de la mort de Son Éminence Aymé von Frayner, dict Uterpendragon, Cardinal Camerlingue, Chancelier de la Congrégation du Saint-Office, Archevêque in partibus de Nazareth et frère grégorien, et de Son Éminence Arnault d’Azayes, Cardinal Archidiacre de Rome, Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Sainte Inquisition et Archevêque métropolitain de Tours.

Tout indique que Leurs Éminences ont fait l’objet d’un lâche assassinat, qui a suscité l’effroi dans les rangs du Sacré-Collège. Nous ne pouvons que condamner avec la plus grande fermeté un acte d’une lâcheté sans nom, qui est clairement destiné à déstabiliser l’Église dans son ensemble. En réponse, nous nous engageons à rester unis pour combattre le mal et protéger l’Église dont nous sommes les enfants, dans la fraternité. Une enquête a d’ores et déjà été diligentée afin de connaître les circonstances exactes du meurtre de Leurs Éminences.

Dans l’immédiat, les membres du Sacré Collège souhaitent se consacrer à pleurer leurs frères et à recommander leurs âmes à Dieu, afin qu'ils goûtent aux grâces solaires éternelles. Nous décrétons un deuil d’une semaine en la mémoire de Leurs Éminences, et nous demandons aux clercs de l’Église Aristotélicienne de consacrer des prières aux défunts cardinaux, ainsi qu’à la Curie.

Durant cette période de deuil, nous recommandons à l’ensemble des clercs de l’Église de manifester la plus grande unité et la plus grande fraternité face à épreuve difficile.

Les funérailles de Leurs Éminences auront lieu dimanche 21 mai, en la Basilique Saint Titus de Rome. Conformément aux dispositions testamentaires de Son Éminence Aymé von Frayner, son corps sera mis en terre à l’abbaye grégorienne d’Argentat, à l’issue de ses funérailles.

Tibère de Plantagenest,
    Doyen

Faict à Rome, le seizième jour du mois de mai de l'an de grâce MCDLXV de notre Seigneur.

Citation:

Official annoucement of the death of the Camerlengo and the Archdeacon of Roma

We, Tiberius Plantagenest, Dean, Constable Cardinal , Chancelor of the Holy Armies Congregation, Prefect of the Supreme Apostolic Signature Court, Archbishop of Nicée,

In the name of His Holiness Innocent the Eighth and of the Curia gathered in Sacred College, in front of the Most High and under the gaze of Aristotle,

We officially announce the death of His Eminence Aymé von Frayner, alias Uterpendragon, Cardinal Camerlengo, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Office, Archbishop in partibus of Nazareth and Gregorian brother, and His Eminence Arnault d'Azayes, Cardinal Archdeacon of Rome, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition and Metropolitan Archbishop of Tours.

Everything indicates that Their Eminences have been the subject of a cowardly assassination, which has aroused shock in the ranks of the Sacred College. We can only condemn with the utmost firmness this act of unspeakable cowardice, which is clearly designed to destabilize the Church as a whole. We can only condemn with the utmost firmness an act of nameless cowardice, which is clearly destined to destabilize the Church as a whole. We will be united to fight evil and to protect the Church, of which we are all children and therefore brothers among us. An investigation will be carried out to determine the exact circumstances of the murder of Their Eminences.

In the immediate future, the members of the Sacred College wish to devote themselves to weeping their brothers and to recommending their souls to God, so that they may taste the eternal solar graces. We declare a mourning for a week in memory of Their Eminences and ask clerics of the Aristotelian Church to consecrate prayers to the departed cardinals and to the Curia.

During this period of mourning, we recommend to all Clergy of the Church to manifest the greatest unity and brotherhood during this difficult ordeal.

The funeral of Their Eminences will take place on Sunday, May 21, in the Basilica of St. Titus in Rome. In accordance with the testamentary dispositions of His Eminence Aymé von Frayner, his body will be placed in the ground at the Gregorian abbey of Argentat at the end of his funeral.

Tiberius Plantagenest,
    Dean

Given in Rome on the 16th day of May in the year of our Lord MCDLXV

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Validation de la Vie de Saint Yves

Nous, Son Éminence Aymé von Frayner-Embussy, Cardinal Romain Électeur-Prêtre de Sainte Raphaëlle Archange, Chancelier du Saint Office, archevêque in partibus de Nazareth et duc de Ferrare, au nom du Saint-Office et du Sacré-Collège, faisons annonce de :

La validation et reconnaissance de l'Hagiographie de Saint Yves, consultable dès à présent au sein de la bibliothèque romaine.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.
    Donné à Rome, le VIIème jour du mois d'Avril de l'an d'Horace MCDLXV, sous le Pontificat d'Innocent.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ouverture du procès en canonisation de Segalello

A l'Universalité des Fidèles,

Nous, Son Éminence Aymé von Frayner-Embussy, Cardinal Romain Électeur-Prêtre de Sainte Raphaëlle Archange, Chancelier du Saint Office, archevêque in partibus de Nazareth et duc de Ferrare, faisons annonce de :

La validation par le cénacle des théologues du Saint-Office et par le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux de l'hagiographie de Segalello, prêtre italien ayant vécu après le Renouveau de la Foi.

Annonçons ainsi l'ouverture du procès en Canonisation dès le premier jour du mois de mai de cette année : les fidèles du monde entier sont invités à se prononcer en place d'Aristote, après avoir pris connaissance de la vie exemplaire du bienheureux.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.
    Donné à Rome, le XXIXe jour du mois d'Avril de l'an d'Horace MCDLXV, sous le Pontificat d'Innocent.

Citation:

Opening of the process for the canonization of Segalello

To all the Faithfuls,

I, His Eminence Aymé von Frayner-Embussy, Cardinal Roman Elector, Priest of Santa Rafaella Archangelo, Chancellor of the Congregation for the Cause of Saints, archbishop in partibus of Nazareth and Duke of Ferrare, make the announcement of :

The validation, by the coterie of the theologians from the Congregation for the Cause of Saints and by the Sacred College of Cardinals, of the hagiographie of Segalello, italian priest who had lived after the Renewal of Faith.

We therefore announce the opening the de process for his canonization on the first day of may of this year : the Faithfuls from all over the world are invited to express themsleves in Aristotle's square after they've discovered the exemplary life of the blessed man.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.
    Written and sealed in Roma, the XXIXth of April, in the year of Horace MCDLXV, under the Pontificat of Innocent.

Citation:

Apertura del processo per la Canonizzazione di Segalello

A tutti i fedeli,

Noi, Sua Eminenza Aymé von Frayner-Embussy, Cardinale Romano Elettore, Sacerdote di Santa Raffaella Arcangelo, Cancelliere del Sant'Uffizio, Arcivescovo in partibus di Nazareth e Duca di Ferrara, facciamo annuncio di:

La convalida, da parte del Cenacolo dei teologi del Sant'Uffizio e del Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, dell'agiografia di Segalello, sacerdote italiano vissuto dopo il Rinnovamento della Fede.

Annunziamo quindi l'apertura del processo per la sua Canonizzazione il primo giorno di maggio di quest'anno: i fedeli di tutto il mondo sono invitati ad esprimersi nella piazza di Aristotele dopo aver scoperto la vita esemplare del beato.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.
    Scritto e sigillato a Roma, il XXIX giorno di Aprile, nell'anno di Horace MCDLXV, sotto il Pontificato di Innocentius.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congrégation du Saint-Office

Canonisation de Cesarino della Rovere "Segalello"

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Jean des Martyrs, Vice-chancelier du Saint-Office, Archevêque métropolitain de Besançon, Recteur de la Congrégation de Saint-Thomas, Comte d'Orvieto & Vicomte de Beaufort, en Union avec le Sacré-Collège et pour le compte de sa Sainteté le pape Innocent VIII,

Après ouverture du procès en canonisation en bonne et due forme & constatant l'acclamation universelle des fidèles,

Constatons & reconnaissons, par ses vertus et ses miracles, Cesarino della Rovere "Segalello" comme Saint de l'église aristotélicienne universelle. Affirmons sa place & sa participation au sein de l'éternelle Église triomphante.

Au nom de la Congrégation du Saint-Office,

Rédigé, signé et scellé à Rome, capitale du monde, le XVI.V.MCDLXV

Citation:

Congregation of the Holy Office

Canonization of Cesarino della Rovere "Segalello"

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs, Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Office, Metropolitan Archbishop of Besancon, Rector of the Congregation of St. Thomas, Count of Orvieto & Vicomte of Beaufort, in Union with The Sacred College and on behalf of his Holiness Pope Innocent VIII,

After the opening in due form of the trial of canonization and noting the universal acclamation of the faithful,

We hereby recognize and note, through his virtues and miracles, Cesarino della Rovere "Segalello" as Saint of the universal Aristotelian church. We hereby affirm his place and participation in the eternal triumphant Church.

In the name of the Congregation of the Holy Office,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, capital of the world, XVI.V.MCDLXV

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Report on the activities of the Congregation of Evangelization of Peoples

We, his Excellence Mons. Arduino I "Gropius" Della Scala, General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

In the name of His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Roman Elector Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Cardinal-Archbishop of Ravenna,

In the name of the Congregation of the Evangelization of People.

As it is customary, we publish publicly the following reports from the various offices and prefectures of the Congregation, detailing their accomplishments for the month of April.

Office of the Chapel Registry

The Office of the Chapel Registry, directed by H. Exc. Mgr Kalixtus von Tyto und Alba [Kalixtus], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Citation:
Detailed report
  • We actually had a very calmly and silently period. A few chapels are registered but not so many as the last period. Maybe that would be the silence before the storm but that silence was not untapped. We have seen a big problem in Rouen
    (maybe in some Archdioceses more):
    The lists within the dioceses are not in common with the registry here in Rome. We actually work on this causa but maybe we must create a period of controlling of all dioceses. It would be a big punch of work but work is always a good sign of action.
    If this problem is solved we can implement it in our big journey of reform.
    Is all a matter of employees, time and work - we will do it.

Villa San Loyats
The Prefecture is vacant. Ther is a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats:

Citation:

Revocation from the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples
    Call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats

We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Cardinal-Archbishop of Ravenna, Cardinal-priest of the parish of Sainte Adonia du Trastevere,

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the revocation of his Eminence Feliciana Maria Colonna [Feliciana] from his position of Prefect in the Office of Villa San Loyats.

His long periods of absenteeism are not consistent with the vision that we have of the Congregation. For the well being of the Congregation, and of the Office of Villa San Loyats, the revocation is effective immediately.

Considering that the position of Prefect will be vacant, we announce the opening, for the next seven days, of a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Villa San Loyats.
      All candidates will be required to have skills in management, to be able to oversee to the proper functioning of the Office, and give it an international vocation. All candidates will preferably be multilingual, or have knowledge of French and English.

Applications must be sent by private message to the Chancellor of the Congregation, His Ém. Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio]

Given in Rome, the thirteenth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXV.

The Company of Aristotle

The prefecture, under His Exc. Msg. Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Citation:
Detailed report
  • Four active missions (Companions: Aster_x, Napoleone87, Hispalis, Gropius)
  • I'm looking for a vice prefect
  • At the moment, the crisis in some Italic provinces produced a slowdown in activity in the territory of some preachers. The Companion Franciscus_bergoglio suspended its activities for a period, while remaining in the company.

Prefecture of Pilgrimage
The Prefecture of Pilgrimage, directed by Napoleone Barberini [Napolenoe87], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Office of the Antechamber of Exorcists

The Antechamber of Exorcists, under the direction of His Eminence Egal Borromeo [Egal] as the Archexorcist, is unfortunately working slowly on recruiting and preparing its new members.
We are still waiting to choose the Great Inquirer, because there are few Exorcists among who make a choice. Unfortunately, the long-term absence of the vice-Archiexorcist, who is also the Great Professor, shows a big difficulty on defining a better way about education and preparing of the new Exorcists.
So the seminar is still running, indeed, waiting for new students, and we got some new requests, but the progression stopped, because of the lack of teachers in all languages, problems of the students and missing documents, which continue to be the hugest problems in reorganization (and, I think, it's really impossible letting all moves to be done by the Archiexorcist...).

Citation:
Detailed report
  • Waiting for the effects of the advertising about recruiting new members (really few outside Italophone lands)
  • A very few people were waiting to become students until some days ago, but more other ones stopped their trail for deep o personal problems not concerning the Brotherhood (and some disappeared without explainations)
  • A suspended case of possible possession still to be examined, but we had no news by the cleric who submitted the original request

Planned work (mainly the same before)
  • The progression of the commitment of some new students
  • Still on working about the creation of the third figure on leading the Brotherhood, such as the Great Inquirer; it rises the necessity of a more present vice-Archiexorcist and a different Great Professor, interested in all the courses proceedings
  • As a consequence of the lack of His Eminence Hull19, who managed one French student recently, we are now going to face again problems for the courses.
  • The ongoing recruitment of new forces to fight evil and the spreading of the warning about possession to all the faithful.
  • A waiting-to-be-started debate on a project about defining the praxis for intervention in case of investigation.
  • Revision of the texts concerning the rule of the Brotherhood and the books used for the seminars (mainly in their structure rather than in their content, completing missing parts between translations where they are lacking).
  • Translation and spreading of the two existent announcement inviting all clerics interested of joining the Brotherhood, after having trained and passed the seminar, and warning all the faithfuls to be aware of the presence of the evil among all communities and the necessity to inform the Brotherhood when presented with suspicious and malicious behaviors.
  • Ongoing monitoring of the new beginning of the activities of the Brotherhood.
  • A new necessity to find new forces among the countries; however, I'm really happy to see the Italian community a bit more active on this side.

Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching is vacant. Ther is a call for applications to the position of Prefect:

Citation:

Revocation from the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples
    Call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Cardinal-Archbishop of Ravenna, Cardinal-priest of the parish of Sainte Adonia du Trastevere,

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the revocation of Mons. Alchemicus from his position of Prefect in the Office of Aristotelian Teaching.

His long periods of absenteeism are not consistent with the vision that we have of the Congregation. For the well being of the Congregation, and of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching, the revocation is effective immediately.

Considering that the position of Prefect will be vacant, we announce the opening, for the next seven days, of a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian teaching.
      All candidates will be required to have skills in management, to be able to oversee to the proper functioning of the Office, and give it an international vocation. All candidates will preferably be multilingual, or have knowledge of French and English.

Applications must be sent by private message to the Chancellor of the Congregation, His Ém. Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio]

Given in Rome, the thirteenth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXV.

Office of the Bibliomélie

The Office of the Bibliomélie, under the direction of H. Exc. Mgr Thibauld d'Espalion [Thibauld], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Roman Regular Chapter

Franciscus_bergoglio was appointed as Delegate, and he immediately became active in the new task. He will work with full faculty in agreement with the Cardinal Chancellor, in order to recreate fraternal collaboration and unity among Religious Orders.

Citation:
Additional Note: Appointments of missing prefects will be made by today.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, the XXIV day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXV.

Mons. Arduino I "Gropius" Della Scala
General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 9:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Labellisation personnelle

Nous, son Éminence Hull de Northshire, Cardinal Romain Électeur, Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, Cardinal-Gouverneur et Comte de Pesaro, Cardinal-Évêque de Nice, Cardinal-prêtre de la paroisse Sainte Adonia du Trastevere, Recteur de la Sacré Ordre de l'Étoile de Christos, Abbé et Prince-Abbé de Stavelot-Malmedy, Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique, Aumônier Général des Saintes Armées, Grand Professeur Exorciste, Vice-Préfet des traducteurs français de la Villa San Loyats, Héraut et Expert en héraldique des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux, Inquisiteur, Comte de Lundy, Landmeister de la Seigneurie de La Combe Bleue, Chevalier (Ritter) de l'Ordre Teutonique, Grand-Officier de l'Étoiles d'Aristote, Chevalier de l'Ordre de Volpone,

En conformité avec le Droit Canon sur la labellisation personnelle, nous avons procédé à entendre le serment en notre Basilique di Santa Maria in Trastevere.

Ainsi, nous avons décrété et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, déclarons, ordonnons et commandons la reconnaissance de Mgr Portalis de Vandimon [IG: Portalis] comme étant labellisé. Nous accordons aussi notre bénédiction congrégationnelle à ce qu'il soit nommé, par le Marqusiat de Provence, à la charge d'Aumônier Général des Armées du Marquisat de Provence. Celui-ci se voit confier la mission, par cette présente annonce, de s'occuper des âmes militaires du Marquisat, ainsi que d'éventuelles chapelles au service desdites Armées.

L'Aumônier Général aura l'accord de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi, ainsi que l'autorité spirituelle, à nommer des clercs à la position d'Aumônier pour l'assister dans la gestion spirituelle d'une chapelle pour les troupes du très Aristotélicien Marquisat, ou dans la gestion d'une Armée In Gratibus.

Le Marquisat de Provence maintient le droit d'abolir le poste, qui relève de sa structure militaire, tandis que la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi maintient le pouvoir discrétionnaire de labellisation. La labellisation étant personnelle et non-transmissible, un successeur de Mgr Portalis serait tenu de venir à Rome se faire assermenter et labelliser afin de recevoir la bénédiction de notre Congrégation.

Donné à Rome, le vingt-quatrième jour du quatrième mois de l'An de Grâce MCDLXV.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 10:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Napoleone87 a écrit:
Citation:

RECOGNITION OF ST. GENNARO'S ROUTE

Me, Napoleon Barberini, by the power vested in me by this Holy Congregation, following the statues of this Office, as Prefect of the Prefecture of Pilgrimages, decide:

1.- To recognise and approve, in the name of the Holy Church, the Pilgrimage Route of Saint Gennaro, and to encourage our brothers and sisters in the faith, to travel along this route, to purge their sins by penitence and pious prayers.

2.- To suggest the Holy Inquisition and the local Officialities of Capua, Sora, Pontecorvo, Gaeta, Sessa Aurunca, Terracina, Avezzano, Tagliacozzo,Teramo,Silvi,Chieti,Sulmona and l'Aquila to.

3.- To suggest the Holy Armies, if there is an important number of pilgrims, to escort them along the route, and to defend its sacred relics and holy sites.

4.- To order the local Secretary to include the related information in the Book of Pilgrimages Routes.

So, let's Aristotle and Christos bless the people who looks for sanctity through piety.

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam,

Roma, XXX / IV Anno Domini MCDLXV.

+ S.E mons. Napoleone Barberini

+Bishop of Sora
    +Missus Inquisitionis
    +Writer of the Holy Office
    +Member of Villa St. Loyat
    +Member of the Order of St. Domenico
    +Deputy-Dean of the Domenican University
    +Prefect of the Prefecture of the Pilgrimages
    +Prior and First Chaplain of the Episcopal Guard
    +Primat of the Pontifical States and the Kindom of two Sicilies

Citation:

[size=14]RICONOSCIMENTO DEL PELLEGRINAGGIO DI SAN. GENNARO

Noi, Napoleone Barberini , per il potere conferitami dalla questa Sacra Congregazione, seguendo lo statuto di questo Ufficio, come Prefetto della Prefettura di Pellegrinaggi, decidiamo:

1 .- Di riconoscere e approvare, a nome della Santa Chiesa, il Pellegrinaggio di San Gennaro , e di incoraggiare i nostri fratelli e sorelle nella fede, nel percorrere questa strada, per eliminare i loro peccati con penitenza e pie preghiere.

2 .- Di informare di ciò la Santa Inquisizione e le autorità locali di Capua, Sora, Pontecorvo, Gaeta, Sessa Aurunca, Terracina, Avezzano, Tagliacozzo,Teramo,Silvi,Chieti,Sulmona e l'Aquila

3 .- Di invitare le Sante Armate, se vi è un numero importante di pellegrini, di scortarli lungo il percorso, e di difendere le sacre reliquie e i luoghi sacri.

4 .- Ordinare al segretario locale di includere le informazioni relative nel libro di pellegrinaggi.

Possa Aristotele e Christos benedire la gente che cerca la santità attraverso la pietà.

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam,

Roma, XXX / IV Anno Domini MCDLXV.

+ S.E mons. Napoleone Barberini

+Vescovo di Sora
    +Missus Inquisitionis
    +Scrittore presso il Sant'Uffizio
    +Traduttore presso Villa St. Loyat
    +Membro dell'Ordine di San Domenico
    +Vice-Decano dell'Università Domenicana
    +Prefetto della Prefettura dei Pellegrinaggi
    +Priore e Primo Cappellano della Guardia Episcopale
    +Primate degli Stati Pontifici e del Regno delle Due Sicilie

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 10:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Validation du cursus professoral du Séminaire archidiocésain de Reims

Par la présente, Nous, Monseigneur Boguslaw Swiatoslawicz, Préfet de la Préfecture à l'Enseignement Aristotélicien,

Devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi,

Annonçons, après une étude approfondie des leçons, la validation du cursus professoral du Séminaire archidiocésain de Reims, en l'accordant ainsi la permission d'enseigner librement le dit cursus aux étudiants.

De plus, nous reconnaissons l'ensemble des diplômes professorales délivrées par le Séminaire archidiocésain de Reims depuis la publication de cette annonce.

Pax et Bonum

Fait à Rome le 8 mai de l’An de Grâce MCDLXV.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 10:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Validation du cursus professoral du Séminaire Grégorien d'Argentat

Par la présente, Nous, Monseigneur Boguslaw Swiatoslawicz, Préfet de la Préfecture à l'Enseignement Aristotélicien,

Devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote, au nom de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi,

Annonçons, après une étude approfondie des leçons, la validation du cursus professoral du Séminaire Grégorien d'Argentat, en l'accordant ainsi la permission d'enseigner librement le dit cursus aux étudiants.

De plus, nous reconnaissons l'ensemble des diplômes professorales délivrées par le Séminaire Grégorien d'Argentat depuis la publication de cette annonce.

Pax et Bonum

Fait à Rome le 8 mai de l’An de Grâce MCDLXV.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 10:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Recognition and reopening of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland

Hereby, We, His Eminence Hull of Northshire, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dessimination of the Faith, and

We, Monsignor Boguslaw Swiatoslawicz, Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching,

Before the Most High, and under the gaze of Aristotle, on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith,

Announce, after thorough study, recognition and reopening of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland, granting it the permission to freely teach the following curricula - pastoral and theology degree.

The reason for this announcement is the fact that National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland had been temporary closed by a decree from 17.06.1462 and the document of its subsequent official reopening had been lost due to an administrative mishap. In the meantime, the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland had continued to teach and issue diplomas to various students. Not wishing to discredit the degrees obtained by these students and the effort they invested in their studies, we decided to correct this mistake, and issue a sincere apology on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith. Therefore, it will be considered that the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland had never been temporarily closed by the decree of the 17.06.1462.

Furthermore, we recognize all diplomas issued by this seminary since its inception, as well as we recognize all diplomas issued by this seminary since.

Pax et Bonum

Done in Rome on 11th May, the Year of our Lord MCDLXV.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 10:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Labellisation de bâtiment

Nous, son Éminence Hull de Northshire, Cardinal Romain Électeur, Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, Cardinal-Gouverneur et Comte de Pesaro, Cardinal-Évêque de Nice, Cardinal-prêtre de la paroisse Sainte Adonia du Trastevere, Recteur de la Sacré Ordre de l'Étoile de Christos, Abbé et Prince-Abbé de Stavelot-Malmedy, Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique, Aumônier Général des Saintes Armées, Grand Professeur Exorciste, Officier Héraut des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux, Vice-Préfet des traducteurs français de la Villa San Loyats, Inquisiteur, Comte de Lundy, Landmeister de la Seigneurie de La Combe Bleue, Chevalier (Ritter) de l'Ordre Teutonique, Grand-Officier de l'Étoiles d'Aristote, Chevalier de l'Ordre de Volpone,

En conformité avec le Droit Canon sur la labellisation de bâtiment, nous avons constaté l'accréditation préalable du groupement visé et requérante, avons constaté l'autorisation de l’archevêque métropolitain de Besançon, validons le document de donation et constatons que le bâtiment relèvera de personnes relevant de l'Ordre Religieux Romain reconnu, soit la Congrégation de Saint Thomas. Le Chapitre Régulier Romain aura la possibilité démettre un vote consultatif si un désir se fait sentir.

Ainsi, nous avons décrété et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, déclarons, ordonnons et commandons la reconnaissance de l'Abbaye-fille de Saint-Vincent comme étant labellisée. Celle-ci aura pour but de remplacer l'ancien bâtiment abandonné de l'abbaye-fille de Saint-Karel.

Ainsi, nous avons décrété et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, déclarons, ordonnons et commandons la fin de la reconnaissance de l'Abbaye-fille de Saint-Karel comme étant labellisée. Suite au déménagement des locaux, le bâtiment isolé et abandonné ne sera plus labellisé. En cas de donation ou d'expansion par la Congrégation de Saint Thomas, le bâtiment pourrait se voir labellisé de nouveau par une simple requête auprès de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi.

Donné à Rome, le douzième jour du cinquième mois de l'An de Grâce MCDLXV.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 18, 2017 10:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Villa San Loyats recluta traduttori

Saluti, padri e madri, fratelli e sorelle nella fede,

Villa San Loyats, così chiamata in onore di un santo inglese, è l'ufficio che si occupa della traduzione di ogni tipo di testo per la Santa Romana Chiesa, spaziando dalla Sacre Scritture ai semplici annunci relativi all'amministrazione della Chiesa. Questi testi hanno una cosa in comune: sono scritti in una o due lingue e non possono essere compresi da tutta la comunità Aristotelica, che parla diversi idiomi da tutto il mondo conosciuto.

Poiché la Chiesa Aristotelica è universale e riconosce il diritto di tutti di leggere i testi sulla Vera Fede nella propria lingua, il lavoro della Villa è centrale e molto importante per la comunità Aristotelica. I testi originale sono solitamente scritti in francesce, inglese, italiano, tedesco o in un altra lingua; la Villa può al momento tradurli solo nelle lingue per cui ci sono dei traduttori: inglese, italiano, francese, portoghese, olandese e finlandese. Il lavoro, comunque, non finisce mai.

È per questo che abbiamo bisogno di voi. La Villa ha estrema necessità di nuovi traduttori per tutte le lingue già attive e per tutte le altre. Devi solo sapere almeno due lingue: la vostra lingua madre e una o più lingue dalle quali siete in grado di tradurre. Siete pregati di presentarvi alla Villa ((hrp:è necessaria la registrazione)) e riempire il modulo come da istruzioni. Vi daremo le chiavi della Villa e potrete cominciare il vostro importante lavoro.

Unitevi a noi. La Chiesa conta su di voi!

Lì, Villa san Loyats, Roma,
XIII giorno di maggio dell'anno di grazia MCDLXV

Juhana v Kaarlesson jr.,
Prefetto di Villa san Loyats

Anna de' Medici Bellarmino,
Vice-Prefetto Italofono di Villa san Loyats

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Collectio Regestorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 3 sur 11

Sauter vers: