L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Inscriptions/Admission
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> International inquisitorial seminary
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 07, 2020 3:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Congratulations for your appointment as Dean!"

Citation:
RP Name/Nom RP : Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala
IG Name/Nom IG : Yuri00
Language required for teaching/Langue désirée pour l'enseignement : italian
Nationality/Nationalité : Italian (came from Venice)
Courses requirend/Cursus souhaité : ordinary justice and extraordinary justice

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
gastaldia

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 08, 2020 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yuri00 a écrit:
"Congratulations for your appointment as Dean!"

Citation:
RP Name/Nom RP : Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala
IG Name/Nom IG : Yuri00
Language required for teaching/Langue désirée pour l'enseignement : italian
Nationality/Nationalité : Italian (came from Venice)
Courses requirend/Cursus souhaité : ordinary justice and extraordinary justice

La tua classe è pronta.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 11:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Le sujet ou message que vous recherchez n'existe pas

Confused
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
RP Name/Nom RP: Brother William Blazing, OFM
IG Name/Nom IG: Blazingwill
Language required for teaching/Langue désirée pour l'enseignement : (german, italian or french) French
Nationality/Nationalité:
English
Courses requirend/Cursus souhaité: Ordinary justice and Extraordinary justice)

Congratulations on your nomination as Dean. I had began the classes here.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Della Scala does not want to receive my teachings, understood as content. Therefore his studies on the subject end here.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 6:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Svevo a écrit:
Cardinal Della Scala does not want to receive my teachings, understood as content. Therefore his studies on the subject end here.

"Who said that? You?

You asked me yesterday to abandon the inquisitorial seminary of Rome to come to the seminary of San Benedetto in Fornovo.

I said I didn't want to come to Fornovo since my ecclesiastical procurator, who made a mistake in the first case, studied at Fornovo and now do you invent that I said no to your teaching?

For real?"

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The course is unique in Fornovo and here. The lessons are the same, and I am the author of those lessons.

With the Dean we thought of letting you follow the lessons here, but little changes. I repeat that lessons are the same. If you think the quality is not enough, you will have to go elsewhere.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Dear, I just say "no" to come into Fornovo and you say that I say "no" to have you as my teacher.

I don't like it.

I don't think the quality is not enough, I think at my prosecutor who studied in Fornovo and make a mistake in his first case.

Hope you will understand I dont trust so much in Fornovo...after this..."

Svevo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 7:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The course is the same and the teachers also. The choice is yours, if you want to do it here I will be your teacher with the same Fornovo course.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 09, 2020 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

my dear brothers, from what I am seeing there are some doubts or issues that do not agree and I wonder:

"If this course is the same in two different institutions, what is the difference?"

"If your prosecutor, Monsignor Yuri00, made a mistake in his first case, I believe that no one would be perfect in the first case, that does not mean that the seminar is bad, that the professors are bad, maybe some interpretation error can have any .

Recall that the seminar is handled with a single canon law and a single canon law, which I imagine is also taught in Fenovo, surely a mistake can be made, an investigation with insufficient material, some witness record with confusing elements, that is where Sometimes those of us who are prosecutors or investigators must be very sharp and felt at 200% do not believe?

I know of the kindness and good judgment of Monsignor Prefect Svevo, I do not think I know so that this is put into everything that is not necessary, so my dear Monsignor Yuri, the room is ready and you can start whenever you want, please.

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 11, 2020 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello everyone, I heard your comments. And I admit that I join our Brother Dean Gastaldia. On the other hand if the prosecutor made a mistake it would be good to raise the problem within the inquisition. So that we can know what the error is. And above all to inform my colleague his Eminence Pamelita who is precisely in charge of justice in the Italian zone and throughout the Empire zone as Cardinal Vice Chancellor

Could you tell me more by mail with the evidence?

I reread myself the courses translated into Italian they are not bad. On the contrary. But for my part, I have already trained inquisitors who have passed the courses. And who basically are not able to conduct a business from A to Z without a guide.

Perhaps those responsible for Italian justice will have to help train on the ground.

If that can reassure you, my Eminent Brother, I will be there to see if everything is going well within the seminar. Go there with a light heart, I'll make sure everything goes well here.

Monsignor gastaldia we need to give access of your new student.

[ooc] you need to give access with the group you know where is ? [/ooc]
Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 11, 2020 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"The presence of Monsignor Svevo as a teacher is not a problem for me.

I never said that I would refuse the Monsignor's teaching and in fact I will not refuse it.

So I would like you to no longer slander me. This I do not accept.

Thank you."

Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 11, 2020 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I already have the keys to access the classroom, thank you brother Estevan."
gastaldia

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 11, 2020 9:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well my brothers and colleagues, matter resolved now a lot of luck with the studies, if Prefect Svevo handed me the keys to the classrooms, so everything resolved to continue.

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 26, 2020 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
RP Name/Nom RP : Son Altesse Sérénissime Ducale, Alexandre Maximilien Von Ostenmark-Sparte
IG Name/Nom IG : Alexandre.de.sparte
Language required for teaching/Langue désirée pour l'enseignement : Françaaaah.
Nationality/Nationalité : Impérial, Liégois.
Courses requirend/Cursus souhaité : Inquisitorial

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> International inquisitorial seminary Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 8 sur 10

Sauter vers: