L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Presentation of the Catalan Ambassador

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Khatherina

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 25, 2017 3:45 pm    Sujet du message: Presentation of the Catalan Ambassador Répondre en citant

Llegó a la plaza de la Sede romana, cada vez que iba allí su corazón se encogía de gozo. Entregó una nota y sus credenciales, a la espera de ser recibida.

Citation:

A la Atención de
    las Autoridades Diplomáticas:

Nos, Khatherina de Plegamans Quijada Ródena, Diaconisa de LLeida, Senyora de Agramunt, nos presentamos ante Vosotros como embajadora del Principado de Catalunya, por orden de S.M. Suplici.

Quedamos a Vuestra disposición, con el amparo de Jah, Nuestro Señor.

Code:

For the attention of the Diplomatic Authorities:

Us, Khatherina de Plegamans Quijada Ródena, Deaconess of LLeida, Senyora de Agramunt, let's sense beforehand us before You as ambassador of the Principality of Catalonia, on order of S.M. Suplici.

We stay to Your disposition, with the protection of Jah, Our Lord.

Citation:

Nomenament de l'Ambaixadora en Roma

Jo, Sa Excel·lència i Molt Honorable Sigfridus Eisendrachen, Vescomte de Tarragona, Senyor de Llívia i Canceller del Principat de Catalunya, en ple ús dels meus deures i responsabilitats atorgats per la Corona, i en nom de S.M; faig efectiu el nomenament de Sa Il·lustríssima  Khatherina de Plegamans,Senyora d'Agramunt a ambaixadora en Roma.

Amb el convenciment que exercirà el seu càrrec amb lleialtat i perseverança, signo i segello la present as Castell de Sant Marti el 22é dia del mes de Febrer de l'any 1465

Canceller del Principat de Catalunya

[/rp]

[rp]
Citation:

Nombramiento de la Embajadora en Roma

Yo, Su Excelencia y Muy Honorable Sigfridus Eisendrachen, Vizconde de Tarragona, Señor de Llívia y Canciller del Principat de Catalunya, en pleno uso de mis deberes y responsabilidades otorgados por la Corona, y en nombre de S.M; hago efectivo el nombramiento de Su Ilustrísima  Khatherina de Plegamans, Señora de Agramunt como embajadora en Roma.

Con el convencimiento de que desempeñará su cargo con lealtad y perseverancia, firmo y sello la presente en el Castell de Sant Marti el ventidosavo  día del mes de Febrero del año 1465

Canciller del Principat de Catalunya
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 27, 2017 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Prothonotary was informed of the arrival of the Catalan diplomatic. He went to welcome her and offer her his greetings.

Hello Your Excellency, peace and good to you. I'm His Excellency Mons. Arduino I Della Scala, Prothonotary Apostolic. Welcome to Rome.

He smiled affably.

---

Il Protonotario venne informato dell'arrivo della diplomatica catalana. Si recò ad accoglierla e porgerle il proprio saluto.

Salve vostra Eccellenza, pace e bene a voi. Sono Sua Eccellenza Mons. Arduino I Della Scala, Protonotario Apostolico. Benvenuta a Roma.

Le sorrise affabile.

---

El protonotari informat de l'arribada del català diplomàtic. Se'n va anar a donar-li la benvinguda i oferir-les seves salutacions.

Hola a Sa Excellentissima, pau i bé a vostè. Són SE Mons. Arduino Della Scala, protonotari apostòlic. Benvingut a Roma.

Va somriure afablement.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Khatherina

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 28, 2017 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Se inclinó en reverencia, ante Monseñor Della Scala, Alabado sea Jah. Dijo primero a modo de saludo y continuó, Os agradecemos Ilustrísima vuestra cálida recepción. Quiera el Altísimo iluminarnos para cumplir nuestra misión Sonrió al Protonotario y aregó, ¿Podría Vuestra Merced decirnos dónde están las oficinas y despachos diplomáticos, tenemos orden de dar informaciones.?

He inclined in reverence, before Monsignor Della Scala, Praised it is Jah. He Said first like greeting and continued, we are grateful To You The Most illustrious for your hot receipt. The The Most High wants to illuminate us to fulfill our mission He smiled at the Prothonotary and aregó, Your Mercy might say to us where the offices and diplomatic offices are, we have order to give information.?

Si inclinò in riverenza, davanti a Monsignore Della Scala, Alabado sia Jah. Disse in primo luogo a modo di saluto e continuò, Os ringraziamo Illustre la vostra calda accoglienza. Voglia l'Eccelso illuminarci per compiere il nostro misión Sorrise al Protonotaio ed aregó, la Vostra ¿Podría Grazia dirci dove stanno gli uffici ed uffici diplomatici, abbiamo ordine di dare informazioni.?
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Certo, vostra Eccellenza. Vi prego di seguirmi intanto verso Palazzo San Nicola, la Sede della Nunziatura apostolica. E fece strada.

----

Of course, your Excellency. Please meantime, follow me to the San Nicola Palace, the See of the Apostolic Nunciature. He led the way.

----

Per descomptat, excellència. Si us plau, mentrestant, segueix-me al Palazzo San Nicola, la seu de la Nunciatura Apostòlica.
Ell va obrir el camí.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: