L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A question from Holland

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 03, 2017 9:19 pm    Sujet du message: A question from Holland Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Alexei Kosygin enters the halls of the Anglophone Zone. He has been here once before, but that was a long time ago. And now he is here in search of some information for one of his parishioners. Better ask the question and see if he can find some answers.

Dear brothers and sisters, I am here to find out of our records show any sign of the wedding between Bill Wallace and Sill Wallace - Disaronno. Both where married in Lewes (so not in Holland) and Bill has asked for a divorce. So here am I, looking to find a solution for this. Bill now lives in Holland again and he was baptized in Rotterdam in the year 1459. This is all the information that I have now, I have asked Bill for more information.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 03, 2017 11:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thank you for the information Monseigneur Alexei Kosygin i will look through our records and see if i can help

Could you also provide their ig names as it would help to find the information easier

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 05, 2017 9:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop Anna, thank you for your aid I can use that (specially since I have no access to the English In-Game-Forums where the wedding took place).

The names of the people are: Bootstrapbill and Sil (retreat since May 1464)

I hope that his helps and the date of the wedding is 29/11/1461. Misty is not the priest that did the In-Game wedding, that person is no longer with us. But she did do the Res Parando wedding somewhere in Lewes. I hope that you can find some information for me.

Looking at the retreat date of Sil, there seems to be good cause to dissolve the wedding. I just have no record of Sil being baptized and therefor I do not know if the wedding is official.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 05, 2017 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the information it has helped me find that the wedding is not recognized by Rome as it was performed by the reformed church and in England i can find no evidence of sil being baptized therefore it is not an official wedding in the eyes of the roman church,i would say to get them to contact the reformed church if they want it dissolved.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 06, 2017 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alexei listens to the words of the Bishop and nods. He is has heard of the Reformation in England, but from this side of the pond it is difficult to see who is connected to which Church. Thank you Bishop Anna, I appreciate the investigation and shall address the situation with Bill Wallace. One more question, did the Reformed Church draw up official documents on this wedding?

Statler

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 06, 2017 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is somewhat strange, I have been through the archives of the Reformed Church and they have no recollection of this wedding in their Archives. What I did find was a marriage in Lewes. This wedding was an official Religious wedding (when I look at the ceremony), but is has no mention of the Reformed Church. But in the Aristotelian Creed they did remove the word Roman. So that seems reformed to me!
Her Grace Anna is correct, this is a Reformed Church thing, not ours.

How's Holland, Alexei? Enjoying yourself there?

annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 06, 2017 9:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On your notes statler i tried and found nothing so went after the priest records and as there were no records of her ever being ordained as roman clergy then found she was ordained in the reformed church
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: