L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Sant'Elena inter duos pontes - Isola Tiberina
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There was a long pause.
Cardinal Fenice looked at Hull and asked him

Brother, can we proceed? I am worried about Aliénor, and my archiatra absolutely ordered me not to get tired. I am recovering from pneumonia, with the help of the Almighty.
Please, let's go on.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 11, 2017 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal smiled slightly and asked his question once again. Aliénor was the perfect example of what a ceremony should usually look like : denial in humility before acceptance.

"Aliénor Catherine Hypatie de Cetzes de Chenot, my child of God, do you deem yourself worthy of the honour that the Cardinal Borgia wishes to grant upon yourself?"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 11, 2017 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice looked at him, in silence. For a long minute. Then she asked

Brother, I am sure you remember you have already asked this question... what is the reason for this repetition?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 11, 2017 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lifted a hand, for silence, addressing the Assembly.

"Humility is a great trait. Humility is a... virtue. Yet, this ceremony is not a sign of humility, in fact... it is the exact opposite. Unlike other usual ceremonies, this is one of pride. Pride and humility do not mix, as do the questioning of procedures.

The person being honored today is asked once again the same question, so that she may, with no humility, accept the honor. Let she tell Us, all of Us, here and now, that she desires the honor. Not because of humility, but because of her faith and of her long service to the Church.

Often, people accept directly. Rarely, do they say it is because of humility. Those who do usually renounce the honor because of that fact : they are to humble to accept it. A humble would refuse, one with pride would accept it and ask for more. But one worthy will accept it simply.

Aliénor Catherine Hypatie de Cetzes de Chenot, my child of God, are you too humble to accept this honor, or do you deem yourself worthy, without humility, of the honor bestowed upon you?
"

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 11, 2017 11:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aliénor was grateful to Cardinal Fenice of caring for her at this late stage of pregnancy but she became worried to hear about the health of her friend. The ceremony continued and, at first whe thought that she didn't spoke loud enough and that the Cardinal didn't hear her. She obviously looked troubled and remained silent while the two Cardinals discussed the process. But ohhhh! A kick! And a strong one. Her face changed for a few seconds. Thank the Almighty, it didn't last and she was able to catch her breath to calmly answer.

I accept the honor Your Eminence

Aliénor était reconnaissante envers le Cardinal Fenice de s'occuper d'elle à ce stade avancé de la grossesse, mais elle était inquiète d'entendre parler de la santé de son amie. La cérémonie continua et, au début, elle pensa qu'elle n'avait pas parlé assez fort et que le cardinal ne l'avait pas entendu pas. Elle sembla visiblement troublée et demeura silencieuse pendant que les deux cardinaux discutaient du processus. Mais ohhhh ! Un coup de pied ! Et un fort. Son visage changea pendant quelques secondes. Gloire au Très-Haut, ça n'avait pas duré et elle put reprendre son souffle pour répondre calmement.

J'accepte l'honneur Votre Eminence

Aliénor era grata al Cardinale Fenice di prendersi cura di lei in questo tardo stadio della gravidanza, ma si preoccupò di sapere della salute della sua amica. La cerimonia continuò e, all'inizio, pensò che non parlasse abbastanza forte e che il Cardinale non la sentisse. Evidentemente sembrava turbata e rimase in silenzio mentre i due cardinali discutevano il processo. Ma ohhhh! Un calcio! E uno forte. La sua faccia cambiò per alcuni secondi. Ringrazia l'Onnipotente, non è durato e lei è riuscita a riprendere fiato per rispondere con calma.

Accetto l'onore, Vostra Eminenza

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal moved forward and took an arm of Aliénor. He was not insensible, even if formalities were... well.. formalities. He lowered his voice and spoke to her.

"My Daughter, there there... will you be able to kneel for the oath? Let me help you, tell me if there is a problem."

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 2:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Eminence of Northshire took her arm and proposed his help in a whisper. She nodded her acceptance and holding his arm, she lowered herself until she knelt down on the cold stones.

Thank you Your Eminence

Son Eminence de Northshire lui prit le bras et proposa son aide à voix basse. Elle acquiesça de la tête et tenant son bras, elle se s'abaissa jusqu'à ce qu'elle s'agenouille sur le froid carrelage.

Je vous remercie Votre Éminence

Sua Eminenza del Northshire la prese per un braccio e propose il suo aiuto in un sussurro. Annuì alla sua accettazione e tenendogli il braccio, si abbassò finché non si inginocchiò sulle pietre fredde.

Grazie, Vostra Eminenza
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 1:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiled gently.

"Now now, be careful, it shouldn't be to long."

He then turned to Fenice, signalling her to come take her position. The Cardinal then took the Book of Virtues and took his own position before speaking once again.

"The Cardinal Governor of the Province, must stand in front of the noble-to-be and by our side, as we must now commune and see to the vassal oath."
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The convoy had to take a detour to reach the private palace of the prince, the streets of Rome were crowded as always and the Tiber Island was the shortest way to home.

Suddenly, while crossing the Pons Cestius, the chariot jolted, one of the wheels had inexplicably broken.
The reparations would take some time, so the Monsignor took the chance to visit the local basilica.

He knew a ceremony was due to take place that day so he entered silently making sure not to disturb those who had gathered.
He took a seat not far and started praying still keeping an eye on the apparently slowly proceeding ceremony...

Il convoglio dovette fare una deviazione per raggiungere il palazzo privato del principe, le strade di Roma erano affollate come sempre e l'Isola Tiberina era la via più breve per tornare a casa.

All'improvviso, mentre attraversava il Ponte Cestio, la carrozza sobbalzò, una delle ruote si era inspiegabilmente rotta.
Le riparazioni avrebbero richiesto del tempo, così il monsignore colse l'occasione per visitare la basilica locale.

Sapeva che una cerimonia avrebbe dovuto svolgersi quel giorno, così entrò in silenzio assicurandosi di non disturbare quanti si erano radunati.
Si sedette poco lontano e iniziò a pregare tenendo d'occhio la cerimonia che sembrava procedere lentamente...

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 3:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice promptly took her place in front of Aliénor, alongside Hull.

Here I am.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Leonardo carefully followed the whole ceremony, but he was at the same time worried about the conditions of his wife ...
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal was going to continue his monologues - which was, quite frankly, the boring part of any Ceremony - when he spotted a figure that had come in silently. As Fenice had requested that the ceremony be as formal as possible, having even added a religious communion at the beginning, it was only fitting to let the true Canonical and Heraldic representative come forward. As dictated by law, second to the Pope.

"It seems that we are honored by the presence of the head of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry, with the powers of exclusive authority, I name the Great-Officer Herald. His authority is sovereign in matters of heraldic questions and decisions, second only to His Holiness the Pope.

We kindly invite him forward to inform the noble-to-be of the duties she will have to respect after the pronounces the oath. It would be a great honor for the hereby-present faithful.
"
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As he heard the Cardinal's words he came closer, greeting the guests: I didn't mean to disturb, as always you were instructing the ceremony in the appropriate way.

He took his place by the side of the two cardinals and, being concerned for the condition of the lady, he cut short the introductions: I'm sure that such a worthy faithful already knows the duties of a noble, but for the sake of formalities I'll instruct her once again.

As a member of the Senatorial Order of Nobility, my child, you shall owe the Pope loyalty, obedience and advice. In exchange for that, His Holiness will grant you with protection and justice.

As a vassal of the Holy Father, you are expected never to harm the Sovereign Pontiff, the Aristotelic Church nor the Apostolic See.
Furthermore, an exemplary civil and spiritual behaviour is also expected, that means not having issues with secular and religious justice alike.

But with such a great honour, rights come as well. As a papal noble, you shall have the right to bear arms and the free movement of their people on the territory of the Papal States.
You shall be entitled to deference, consideration and courtesy from others, whatever his rank or dignity.
More importantly, you shall be exempt from ordinary justice in the Papal States and the ordinary ecclesiastical justice everywhere and anywhere.
With your rank, also comes the right to a motto, as well as to use seals. You must always use your unshared title and display the arms connected to it.

He looked at the Cardinals: As Her Royal Highness has already accepted this honour, she has also accepted what comes with it. I'm sure we can go forward and instruct the oath, please Your Eminence.

Sentite le parole del Cardinale si avvicinò, salutando gli ospiti: Non volevo disturbare, come sempre stavate conducendo la cerimonia nel modo appropriato.

Prese posto al fianco dei due cardinali e, preoccupato per le condizioni della dama, interruppe le introduzioni: Sono sicuro che un fedele così degno conosce già i doveri di un nobile, ma per ragioni di formalità la istruirò ancora una volta.

Come membro dell'Ordine Senatorio della Nobiltà, figliola, dovrete lealtà, obbedienza e consiglio al Papa. In cambio di ciò, Sua Santità vi garantirà protezione e giustizia.

Come vassallo del Santo Padre, ci si aspetta da voi che danneggiate mai il Sovrano Pontefice, la Chiesa aristotelica o la Sede apostolica.
Inoltre, è ci si aspetta anche un comportamento civico e spirituale esemplare, il che significa non avere problemi con la giustizia secolare e religiosa allo stesso modo.

Ma con un così grande onore arrivano anche dei diritti. Come nobile papale, avrete il diritto di portare armi e la libera circolazione della vostra gente sul territorio dello Stato Pontificio.
Avrete diritto a deferenza, considerazione e cortesia da parte degli altri, qualunque sia il loro grado o dignità.
Ancora più importante, sarete esente dalla giustizia ordinaria negli Stati pontifici e dalla giustizia ecclesiastica ordinaria dappertutto e in ogni luogo.
Con il vostro rango, viene anche il diritto a un motto, così come l'uso dei sigilli. Devete sempre utilizzare il titolo che non viene condiviso e mostrare le armi ad esso collegate.

Guardò i Cardinali: Dato che Sua Altezza Reale ha già accettato questo onore, ha anche accettato ciò che viene con esso. Sono sicuro che possiamo andare avanti e procedere con il giuramento, prego Vostra Eminenza.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alienor Catherine

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The blonde was on her knees and was fortunately told that it wouldn't be too long because the position was not very comfortable at her late stage of pregnancy. In that position, she couldn't see that someone else has joined the community of faithful gathered at the basilica. It's only when the Cardinal Hull mentioned that the Head of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry had arrived, that Aliénor knew about this great honor. He told her the duties and her rights, which confirmed her intentions to protect the Aristotelic Church like she had done so far in her short life. She was prepared to make her oath, having those important Cardinals as witness of her promise.

La blonde était à genoux et heureusement, on lui avait dit que ce ne serait pas trop long car la position n'était guère confortable en cette fin de grossesse. Dans cette position, elle ne pouvait voir que quelqu'un avait rejoint la communauté des fidèles réunis à la basilique. Ce n'est que lorsque le cardinal Hull mentionna que le Chef des Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux était arrivé, que Aliénor sut le grand honneur qui lui était fait. Il lui dit ses devoirs et ses droits, ce qui confirma ses intentions de protéger l'Église Aristotélicienne comme elle l'avait fait jusqu'à présent dans sa courte vie. Elle était prête à faire son serment, ayant pour témoin de sa promesses ces cardinaux importants.

La bionda era in ginocchio e fortunatamente gli fu detto che non sarebbe stato troppo lungo perché la posizione non era molto comoda al suo stadio avanzato di gravidanza. In quella posizione, non poteva vedere che qualcun altro si è unito alla comunità di fedeli riuniti nella basilica. È solo quando il cardinale Hull ha detto che il capo del Pontificio Collegio degli Araldici era arrivato, che Aliénor sapeva di questo grande onore. Le disse i doveri e i suoi diritti, che confermarono le sue intenzioni di proteggere la Chiesa Aristotelica come aveva fatto finora nella sua breve vita. Era pronta a fare il suo giuramento, avendo questi importanti cardinali come testimone della sua promessa.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice approached the lectern, took the Book of Virtues and handed it to His Excellency the Great-Officer Herald, so that he could proceed with the ceremony.
She was worried about the pregnant woman, who certainly could not remain kneeling on the stone floor without risking her health and that of the life she was carrying on her lap.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Suivante
Page 20 sur 25

Sauter vers: