L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Traslators wanted!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 23, 2017 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Traslators wanted! Répondre en citant

Translators are wanted:
Citation:

Villa San Loyats recruits translators

Greetings, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters in faith,

The Villa san Loyats, named after an English saint, is the office for translating all kinds of texts for the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church, ranging from Holy Scriptures to everyday announcements by the administration of the Church. The texts have one thing in common: as they are usually written in one or two languages, they cannot be understood by all the Aristotelian community speaking numerous languages from all around the known world.

Because the Aristotelian Church is universal and values the right of the people to read about the True Faith in the language they understand, the work of the Villa is central and very important for the Aristotelian community. The original texts are usually written in French, English, Italian, German or some other major language, and the Villa translates it to other languages which it has members, that is, English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch and Finnish. The work is, however, never finished.

This is why we need you. The Villa is in severe need for more and more translators for all languages it currently has and others as well. You only need to know at least two languages, your native language and one or more others you are able to translate from. Please arrive at the Villa (OOC: registration needed) and file your application form after the instructions. We'll give you the keys to the rest of the Villa and after that, your important work may start.

Please join us today. The Church is counting on you!

In the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
On the 13th of May, in the year of grace MCDLXV

Juhana v Kaarlesson jr.,
Prefect of the Villa san Loyats

Brother William Blazing, o.f.m,
English Vice-Prefect of the Villa san Loyats

[/quote]If you have some time and you are interested to do this, please contact the people mentioned in the announcement.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 24, 2017 2:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"In general, I would be interested, but I'm a bit limited with the time I could dedicate to translation at the moment. When that circumstance changes I will gladly offer my humble contribution."

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 25, 2017 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"All the help is welcomed and needed. Even if you, dear brother, don't currently have the time to translate individual pieces of text, maybe you can find just enough time every now and then to assist with grammar, vocabulary or checking up drafts!"

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 26, 2017 10:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"It would be my pleasure, dear brother."

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 28, 2017 1:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"You are more than welcome!"

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 28, 2017 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He soon received his set of keys to the Villa San Loyats, so he went to express his thanks to the Prefect.

"Dear Brother, I wish to thank you for sending me the keys to the Villa so quickly. With your permission, I would like to take a look at the work which might be awaiting a translation."
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: