L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

La recherche d'une expert en armoiries

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 26, 2017 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: La recherche d'une expert en armoiries Répondre en citant

Hasta Monterado había llegado una carta proveniente del Prefecto del Colegio Heráldico Pontificio, cuestión en sí que le extrañó al barón de aquellas tierras; puesto que desde su ennoblecimiento y su juramento, nunca había sido molestado por los romanos... Pero el panorama parecía haber cambiado. Prontamente tomó la iniciativa de partir hasta Roma, donde poder encontrarse con el Monseñor y presentarle sus saludos, respetos y algunos obsequios de Monterado.

Las jornadas de viaje fueron extenuantes, aunque el barón Legrat estaba acostumbrado a viajar largas distancias, dormir poco y trabajar mucho; los galenos y físicos coincidían en que su muerte sería trabajando o viajando.

Roma seguía manteniendo su sombría esencia, pero era el centro del poder y la dominación aristotélica, era como un sitio de tormento para quienes practicaban la herejía, la apostasía o estaban en contra de los discursos teologales y dogmáticos proferidos por los sacerdotes, diáconos y misioneros aristotélicos.
Descendió ante las puertas del Colegio Heráldico Pontificio, donde esperaba ser recibido por el señor prefecto... O al menos eso pensaba, por tratarse de noble pontificio.

- Enrique Legrat Villanueva, barón de Monterado, desea audiencia con el Prefecto del Colegio Heráldico Pontificio.

Monterado jusqu'à ce qu'il était arrivé à une lettre du préfet du Collège pontifical Heráldico, la question elle-même qui a surpris les terres de baron; depuis de son ennoblissement et son serment, il n'a jamais été dérangé par les Romains ... Mais l'image semblait avoir changé. Il a pris sans tarder l'initiative de partir à Rome, où vous pouvez rencontrer l'évêque et de présenter ses salutations, le respect et quelques cadeaux de Monterado.

Les jours ont été épuisante voyage, mais le baron Legrat a été utilisé pour parcourir de longues distances, dorment peu et travaillent dur; les médecins et physiques ont convenu que sa mort allait travailler ou voyager.

Roma a continué à maintenir son essence sombre, mais il était le centre du pouvoir et de la domination aristotélicienne, ce fut comme un lieu de tourment pour ceux qui pratiquaient l'hérésie, l'apostasie ou étaient contre les discours théologiques et dogmatiques proférées par les prêtres, les diacres et les missionnaires aristotéliciens.
Il est descendu aux portes de Heráldico Collège pontifical, où il espérait être reçu par M. Préfet ... Ou du moins je pensais, parce qu'il est noble pontificaux.

- Monsieur Enrique Legrat Villanueva, baron Monterado. J'ai demandé une audience avec le préfet du Collège pontifical Heraldic.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 27, 2017 11:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The vice prefect was informedof the arrival of the Castilian noble and went to meet him personally: Greetings Your Excellency and welcome to Rome, I'm the Vice Prefect of these Colleges.
I heard you wanted to meet the Prefect and I sent to warn him. But you must be tired after the travel, please make yourself comfortable, I had a room and a small refreshment prepared for you.
In the meanwhile if you want we can talk about the reason of your visit, I'll be glad to help you.

Citation:
HRP: let me know which language you prefer to speak in, I'll try to adapt at my best.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 27, 2017 1:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Era recibido por el Vice prefecto de aquella institución experta y conocedora de los blasones, habían sido raudos en su recepción y la amabilidad parecía ser una alta divisa usada por todos. El barón de Monterado realizó una breve reverencia a quien le recibía, mientras tomaba asiento en el cómodo lugar preparado para él, humedeció sus labios en un poco de aquel brevaje preparado para su hidratación y procedió a responder.

- Excelencia, me siento dichoso de haber sido recibido por Vos. Os presento mis respetos y mis buenos deseos. He venido desde tan lejos, desde Monterado, porque he sido avisado de la necesidad de mostrar siempre mi blasón como noble de estas tierras... Algo a lo cual no estoy muy acostumbrado. Actualmente mi blasón, preparado por un heraldo castellano, luce la corona de barón y nada más. Pero he venido a cumplir con lo solicitado por el prefecto de esta institución tan sabia. Sí, he venido a solicitar la adaptación de mi blasón junto con el de Monterado, y también ponerme a los servicios de la Cancillería Pontificia.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

He was received by the Vice prefect of that expert institution and acquainted with the coats of arms, they had been swift in their reception, and the kindness seemed to be a high motto used by all. The Baron de Monterado bowed briefly to the receiver, as he sat down in the comfortable place prepared for him, moistened his lips in a little of that brew prepared for his hydration, and proceeded to answer.

- Excellency, I am happy to have been received by you. I present my respects and my good wishes. I have come from so far, from Monterado, because I have been warned of the necessity of always showing my coat of arms as noble of these lands ... Something to which I am not very accustomed. Currently my coat of arms, prepared by a Castilian herald, shines the baron's crown and nothing else. But I have come to fulfill what was requested by the prefect of this wise institution. Yes, I have come to request the adaptation of my coat of arms along with that of Monterado, and also to the services of the Pontifical Chancellery.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 29, 2017 5:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He listened to his guest and then answered: I'm glad to hear that. Don't worry, I'll guide you through every step.

If you allow me, I'll recall your day to day duties as a vassal of the Holy Father, but first I need to know if you hold any land or title outside the Papal States.

Enriique

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 29, 2017 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Until now I only have my fief in the Papal States, I have not achieved any ennoblement outside such territories. I simply perform as Chamberlain of the Crown of Castile and Leon, as well as ambassador - snapped Baron Legrat, while he sipped a little wine to refresh himself; Few knew of his love for the red elixir.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 03, 2017 4:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Baron of Monterado was there, sitting and sipping the good wine that the ushers had served him. While waiting for someone to give him a sign of life, despite being received by the Deputy Prefect of the Pontifical Heraldic College, he felt alone ... The great room was beautiful, it would approach some window to breathe fresh air.

- At some point I'll be taken care of again ...
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 03, 2017 4:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He waited a few moments for the arrival of a document before answering to his guest: Good to hear that! Well... not good but at least it makes everything easier. He said smiling.

Since you only have the papal title, the Roman Colleges are you heraldry of reference, to which only you should ask for your coat.
That said, as a vassal of the Holy Father you are expected to pledge your allegiance and provide military assistance, something you can well delegate to a squire, as well as displaying the signs your rank.

That means displaying the arms of your fief in your coat of arms, as well as using your title in any official or formal occasion or document, whether bureaucratic or as Chamberlain in your case.
This is not a mere sign of vanity, but a proof of your loyal and constant work for the sake of the Faith.

If you want to present a request for a new coat of arms I'll be glad to manage it according to our rules and your specifications.

Enriique

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 03, 2017 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Military assistance," that phrase was not altogether pleasing to him, especially since he had never been a lover of arms or wars. He listened attentively to the one who was kindly attending to him, especially after staying in the solitude of the room for a few moments until the Roman herald reappeared. Enrique, with a smirk on his face, replied:

- Your Excellency, I thank you for your complete disposition. I have just come to Roman lands, to this Heraldic College, to ask for the help necessary to fulfill the duties inherent to my position as Noble Pontifical. I would therefore like to be able to make such a request. As well as being able to ask me help me with the design of a coat of arms for the family that I represent.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 05, 2017 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then, Your Excellency, you will first have to make an official request for your personal coat of arms in our offices filling the module.
I will take care of it personally, trying to harmonise the national and Roman styles; I could also need a full list of ornaments you have right to according to local rules.

About the family coat of arms, it must be requested to the heraldic college of its residence.
If you family has chosen to reside in Rome I'll be glad to help you, otherwise, it falls under the jurisdiction of Castilian heraldry.

I now also officially present you the arms of Monterado.

Edit: fixed image link

Dernière édition par Sixtus le Jeu Juin 08, 2017 1:52 am; édité 2 fois
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 06, 2017 6:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, Your Grace! You do not know how much Joy gives me know the arms of Monterado ... At least officially. I hope your mercede can take care of my request.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 07, 2017 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Don't worry, Your Excellency, I'll take care of your request personally.

If in the meantime you wish to visit Rome it would be an honour for us to have you as our guest.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: