L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Return of NReis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NReis

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 17, 2017 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Return of NReis Répondre en citant

NReis entered the Holy Inquisition once again. Time has passed since he entered the salons of Rome. Everything is different, although it seems the same. Inside the reception hall, he sees an official and goes straight to him.

- Good evening, brother! I'm here, as told by Cardinal Hull, to recognize that I'm alive, after a long time in a monastery, in vegetative state. Could you tell to who should I talk to, in order to clarify my situation?
His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 17, 2017 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I will testify for you, but the case will fall under the International Inquisition. I will warn the Vice-CHancellor, Stex."

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 17, 2017 11:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much, brother. I'll wait for his arrival, then.
His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening,

Cardinal Hull warned me of the situation.

The Monsignor said with a smile.

Tell me about your story, who you were, why did you disappear ... what happened to you?

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 3:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis replied the smile of the Stex with another smile, before starting his explanation.

- Good afternoon brother, how are you?
My name is NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho and I'm Portuguese. I used to be a Cardinal Suffragant of the Holy Aristotelian Church.

Some months ago, I felt a call in a dream. In that dream, I saw a light and that light explained to me that I should go to the monastery and stay there, and that all my sins would me forgiven and I would be transformed in a "new man". That light was so warm, so passionate, so pure, that I assumed to be the Creator's call, calling me to a new life - a life with Him and all our deceased brothers and sisters.
When I went to the monastery, I entered in a vegetative state in my sleep. Days, months and seasons passed, and everyone assumed that I was dead, even my own family. In that state, I reviewed all my life and that light came to me again, explaining me that my time hadn't came and that I should return to the Church once again and that I should help my brothers and sisters with all my strength.
And then I came. I awoke with this clear message on my mind: I am a servant of God and I must help my brothers and sisters, for the Glory of the Creator.

And here I am. Everything is still a bit confusing, since there were a lot of changes, but I'm doing some catching up, with the assistance of my friend and brother Palladio, who received me very well. And I'm very glad to see that my brothers and sisters in faith haven't forgotten me, especially after all this time.

Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good,
What was your In Gratibus (IG) name with which you were known and what is your In Gratibus name today?

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 4:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, they are the same - Nreis

The name hasn't changed, actually.

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"While he was away, the faithfuls eventually thought that he was dead, including the Curia. So an empty coffin was buried, and Nreis was commemorated with funerals.

Even if his appearance (IG name) has not changed, the facts are that we was declared dead. A letter of the Inquisition, reporting that he was just missing and not dead, and attesting to his identity, would be a good precaution.
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I understand, it is not a case of recognition because it is obvious that you are the ones you say you are. This proves your identity document*.

The problem is that the Church has declared you dead by mistake.

The Cardinal sighed and said:

So we will proceed, write an official letter to the undersigned in which you tell me who you are and that your funeral was celebrated acknowledging you dead.
I will make the mistake of doing the funeral, and then I will testify that you have been mistakenly declared dead and will open an investigation into the clerics who have signed the documents of your funeral.

I ask you if you have documents that prove the funeral error (such as a funeral certificate or the like) to send them.

In any case for the Church your vows are valid but you are a simple priest as the other charges have been revoked or removed.

*http://www.iregni.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=NReis

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 18, 2017 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis reflected a little bit and then he said:

- So I must send you, brother Stex, an official letter explaining who I am and the whole situation that happened? But I must send the letter to your office in Rome or to your office in Pisa?

I haven't found a funeral certificate yet, only the announcement of my funeral, in the Portuguese Archives.*

Regarding my other charges, I'm not worried, in fact. One of my mottos is: "It's not enough to say that made something, we've to actually do it". With this I want to say that my only desire is working for the benefit of the Church. If, for some reason, our Creator believes in my work and wants me to take responsabilities, I'll comply with His instructions.

The other motto that I have is "Dum spiro, spero" which means "While I breathe, I hope". In my case, it seems that the doctor who signed my death certificate forgot to check if I was actually breathing Laughing Laughing

*http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=12057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=238

Stex86
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 19, 2017 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well,
I expect your letter, private, here in Rome.

The Cardinal greeted him with a smile.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: